Troublesome Evening

Troublesome Evening

 

Troublesome Evening

-

Yong Junhyung came home around six in the evening and immediately searched for Lee Gikwang, his lover.

A few minutes later, the chap slumped on the sofa as if he consumed a day just to find his lover. He drew a deep breath and thought, “Maybe he just went for some fresh air, or maybe, he just went out to buy something.”

Gikwang had been Junhyung’s lover a month from now, their relationship is new and somehow, Junhyung’s having this feeling of Gikwang, being skeptical over him. Before he met him, Hyunseung was his lover first. Hyunseung had been some sort of a treacherous lover (Since Hyunseung’s the queen, he’s quite popular to both boys and girls) - and Junhyung doesn’t want to further talk about it. It really irritates him when he thinks of that guy. He feels like, he just wasted five years of his life with Hyunseung.

Then somewhere along the line, Lee Gikwang came. The young boy who went to his condominium and accused him for something nonsense (or perhaps it did make a significance),

“How dare you make me fall for some stupid guy like you?”

He knows that it’s not even considered to be an accusation; actually, it’s an intelligent way of confession- and at that very moment, he was taken aback and…you can make your own conclusion.

History between the two isn’t being told. Junhyung likes it more private.

He walked towards the bedroom while taking his shirt off. It was his habit, more like if Gikwang was there, he would love to see the young man’s blushing face as he seduces him…effortless.

Giving a glimpse at his wrist watch, he sighed. It’s nearly seven and Gikwang isn’t home yet. Junhyung tried to call him but it says his phone is out of coverage area. He is certainly having a bad feeling about this.

He wore his shirt again; maybe he’ll find him outside or something. He placed his phone on his pocket when his eyes caught something. A paper on the drawer, it was folded in three and he briefly caught the sight of a familiar handwriting, which was his lover’s.

His eyes widened as he began to read what’s written in the paper,

Dear Junhyung,

I knew that this relationship would never work.

A month has it been since we became lovers, eh? I was really happy. That certain moment when I met you on our college years, I always had this urge to confess my love for you but your eyes are only for Hyunseung- I lost all my hopes and decided to hold back and stay where I was before. Chances came and I grabbed the opportunity, and so we became lovers.

But as days grow by, I don’t know… I just couldn’t feel your love for me. Or, did you even love me? And if you’re going to tell me that you do, I’ll surely doubt it.

You come home late at night, you don’t respond to my messages. Yoseob told me that you and Hyunseung are still seeing each other. I’m clumsy, I know, I often break things or mess things here in our house but at least I try, just to show how much I love you.

Oh, and those laughs and insults- I never wanted to be your personal joke, neither your entire comedy routine. It’s not legit, both for you and for me.

I felt like I’ve just regretted everything and that if I could just turn back time, I couldn’t have tried and insisted myself on you.

I want this relationship to end, hopefully, in silence. I can’t take it anymore, Junnie. I don’t wanna live my life always, like I’m nothing.

Love,

Gikwang

P.S. What you read above was a joke. Kekekeke, I just wanna say that if you’re reading this, I’m currently in the grocery buying coke. Kekekeke. I love you Junhyungie, I’ll never leave you. :)

-

Kikwang came around seven forty-five in the evening, he was exhausted from running, he knew that Junhyung will be home early and he forgot to throw away the letter, and if ever his lover reads it, his whole life will be doomed starting today.

He quietly opened the door and with his eyes he searched for Junhyung but he didn’t see him. He drew a deep breath and smiled- I’m safe, I can get th-

“Where do you think are you going Mr. Lee Gikwang?” Kikwang’s eyes widened, he turned to see Junhyung who had been behind him all the time. He searched through his lover’s eyes and after a while he shifts it to the location of the other man’s hands.

Yes, his life is doomed. His letter was found.

“Junnie, that letter-”

“I know. Come here.” The hint of annoyance was evident on Junhyung’s voice although it was calm as his hands motioned Kikwang to come near him.

Things are drastically occurring, Kikwang thought, and the next thing he knew, he was being hugged by his lover.

“You idiot. You made me worry.” Junhyung said.

Kikwang rested his head on Junhyung’s chest as he muttered the words I’m sorry over and over again.

Junhyung lowered his head and kissed the other on the lips. . .

“And since you made me worry, you should make up for it, and you perfectly know how.”

Kikwang blinks, and faces Junhyung, who had a knowing Cheshire grin on his face.

 

-FIN

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting? :D Comments are good. :D Irrelevant gif up above, credits to junkwang-yongwonhi@tumblr.