Follow Me

Just the Way You Are

 

It was 10 in the evening and Tiffany just came back from a tiring day in Music Bank. She loved her job or rather calling but sometimes it was really exhausting especially now she had a high pitched part in their new single ‘Hoot’. Although they practiced on the steps, of course as they know Tiffany, she still needs some carefulness.


Another point that bothered her was that her busy schedule hardly allowed her to see her prince as often she wanted to. Most of the times she came home so late and tired that she could hardly keep her eyes open much less meeting him. Fortunately he was in this biz as well and therefore understanding her current state only too well but it didn’t decrease her longing for him.

Suddenly her cell phone vibrated signaling her that she got a message. Sitting down at her couch she flipped it open.

The message was from Siwon: “Hello my princess, did you arrive home safely yet?...”
“Yes, why?” she messaged back.

“Please go to the kitchen table. I left you something there…” were his next words.
“Eeeh~…? What did he cook up this time?” Tiffany mumbled curiously and went quickly in her kitchen. There was only a small post-it on the table. 

“Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining…” was written on it. Reading it she had to smile fondly and already wanted to answer him back when her phone vibrated again.

“Please go to the bathroom…:)” was his second message. She giggled forgetting all her tiredness and headed towards the mentioned place. She looked around but couldn’t find anything. “Is there supposed to be anything?” she wrote him.

“Sure! Or else I wouldn’t tell you to go there, right? But of course it’s not that easy to find like the first time…Hihihi…” she got as an answer a minute later. Since she still couldn’t find anything she opened her bathroom cabinet. At the inside of the door was another post-it. 

This time it was a little longer: “Her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and I tell her every day. Yeah, I know when I compliment her she won’t believe me…”

“Aaaawww…he is so cute!” Tiffany couldn’t help but taking the post-it and kissing it. Her prince surely knows how to make her feel loved. Again her phone told her that she got the next message: “Found it? If yes, go to your bedroom. Remember it gets more difficult each time, okay, or maybe not?.. Haha.”

Putting the post-it in her jeans pocket she left for the bedroom. How would she be able to make up for this little surprise of him? She felt like a small girl searching for her Christmas gift. He knew that small but unique thoughtfulness’ meant more for her than any big presents. 

After some search she found the next text under her pillow: “It’s so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see. But every time she asks me ‘Do I look okay?’ I’d say: When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change ‘cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while…”

“I love you, too, oppa!” Tiffany whispered and could nearly not hold back her tears. She messaged him impatiently: “Where are you? I want to see you NOW!” only to get as an answer: “Be patient, princess! The game is not over yet! As I can see from your words you got this one, too, so please go to the living room!”

This time there was a little post-it on the living room wall unit with an arrow that pointed inside the drawer. When she opened it she found a postcard with a picture of him. (Main Image)

This time the tears ran down her face and she pressed the card against her racing heart while closing her eyes. When did he have time to think of such a wonderful idea? She only talked to him this morning and he was his usual self. He surely knew how to keep a secret!

Taking out her phone she asked him: “Can we meet now?” to get the answer: “If you open the door..” He was standing in front of her apartment door? As fast as she could she rushed to the door and opened it. Without a word she ran into his open arms and held him as tightly as she could.

“Thank you soo much!” she was finally able to whisper deeply moved against his throat after two minutes. Lifting her head up with his right hand he looked into her eyes and simply said: “Saranghae~” and slowly lowered his head until his lips met hers.

------

I'm not expecting much, I just wanted to write something sweet... or not? Haha. Whtvr, the truth is, I missed posting here so much! Yea, SiFany is loooovee. :)