#9

THE TRUTH

[[ Seungri POV ]]

"we meet again!"I said as I still glaring at her

"yes,but where yr damn cousin?or maybe she die cuz I hurt her at that time?"Chaerin said back n smirked made my anger started boil...

yess,she used to hurt my cousin when we studied at old school in countryside..chaerin is bad girl in that school as her sister Lee minji is intelligent in that school..n my cousin,Sulli,she is minji's bestfriend..they always good to each other but oneday sulli's classmate ran to me n told me that chaerin hurting Sulli at back of school ..so I hurry went to there n I saw that chaerin yanked sulli's hair n pushed her to the ground while minji tried stopped her sister..that time sulli's face had some bruise n her lip was bleeding..so I hurry went to stop that stupid chaerin..yess,everybody afraid her but not me!..I never afraid this ..I asked minji what going on?but what?minji didn't answer me..so I turn my head to Sulli but she sobbed n said cuz of minji jealous of her n then bring chaerin to hurt her......

[-Flashback-]

"C-cuz minJ-ji she jealous of me,cuz I got number one made she angry me n then bring chaerin here for hurt me"Sulli sobbed

"WHAT?YAH! PLEASE SAY AGAIN!"stupid chaerin yelled n went to Sulli again but I blocked her

"don't try to hurt her again !"I said n glared at her

"YAH!MY SISTER NOT !"minji yelled to me 

"I very hopeless with u minji!I Alway think that u are good girl but what?u are so bad..just cuz of u jealous with my cousin..u bring yr sister hurt her..what kind of bestfriend u are?"I said to minji made she shocked n nearly cry 

"YAH!IF U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING,PLEAS DON'T BLAME MY SISTER BASTARD!!"chaerin yelled to me as she grabbing my collar 

"It's enough unnie!no one believe us"minji whimpered n walked away made chaerin shot me a glare n released me then followed minji 

"are u ok?"I asked Sulli when that two sister disappeared

"m ok oppa!thanks for help me!"she said n smile to me n m just nodded 

"I never think minji is person like this!"I sighed 

"me too oppa!she is my bestfriend but she did this to me"Sulli said with sad tone n then we both went back to our own class.......

after that day,minji&sulli never talk to each other even their seat beside each other... 

about 1or2months later,that two sister changed school n no one know what school they studying.....

[-Flashback end-]

"she not die yet cuz yr fist is very weak"I said n smirked back..chaerin was ready to punch me but minji stopped her..

"I never know u both study here!if I know,I'll not enter this school"I said again made chaerin shot  me a glare but m just ignored her n minji just silent..

"Oh!haha u both so different from before so far..I almost can't recognize u"I added as I looking them up n down...yess,they are very pretty not like before...n they also stylish now...chaerin opened want to say something but cute girl near her covered ..

"Enough Chae!end this!m hungry!"she said n tried dragged chaerin out from here..n minji trailed behind them...

"minji m sorry!"i said made she paused afew seconds then she continued walking...m just sighed..yes,m really didn't do it on purpose but cuz M so angry with my stupid phone,it always error..so m just tap it on my dest but Suddenly it die made me more angry n I threw it through class window n it went to hit minji's forehead...

"oh!this is reason that u don't want appear infront of them?"TOP whispered to me

"yess,cuz I don't want any problem in my new school but what?!it's still"I said n started walking....yess,m just moved to live here 1week ago cuz my dad's work n I just studied in this school about 3days...n TOP he is my new friend n he also new in this school...