Getting Closer And Further And Deeper.

It's THAT Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Who are you to- OMO! Oppas!"

As Ahyoung's reaction echoed throughout the room, Serri and Woohee finally stopped torturing you. "S-S-Sehun-ah, t-this is a m-mis-understanding." Serri started to reason out while pretending to sling her arm on your shoulders, acting as if you two were such close friends. While she was at her playing innocent and cute game, you made a disgusted face, to which Sehun quickly caught sight of and made him laugh. "Tsk, if you girls would LOVE TO PLAY AROUND, then I suggest you should make your act MORE BELIEVABLE NEXT TIME. Even han Raela thinks that your false pretenses are TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE." He snorted before all of the six walked out in shame.

Taking his seat, he then gave off his remark, "Tsk, you seriously have A KNACK for trouble, huh? And a stronger backbone to tolerate it as well." He chuckled lightly at the end of his sentence, which made you stop the urge of making your lips curve into a smile. "Well, that's me - THE Han Raela." You muttered, to which he gave off another smile. Much to your surprise, this continuous actions of his has been starting to create a strange effect on you. 'NO WAY HAN RAELA. You must be feeling tense...that's why. NO PARTICULARLY SPECIAL REASON FOR YOU TO FRET.' You denied and denied the fact that there are the most little feelings and the fact that the man named Oh Sehun...he was starting to grow on you.

And that was how the day started for you. Since therest of the day went idly the same and was still as boring as ever, excluding the fact that Oh Sehun had been paying SO MUCH DIRECT ATTENTION on you for the entire day, then the rest of it was irrelevant.

'Seriously...the anime's good. I definitely need to head home fast since it's almost time for Pandora Hearts*!' You thought as you listened to the lyrics of the song from the anime.

'We wished for the courage to face the future
You kept on smiling  
While being lost in the past
Until you can return to the real present'

While you were on the run for it, despite the suffocating thickness of the crowd, you managed to squeeze in. However, much to your shock and much enough to endanger your life, you got pushed sidewards until you've ended up landing onto the cold and dirty concrete of the streets. You frowned and winced at the strong and painful impact, but nonetheless, you tried to stand up. "AAH!" You yelped at the strong surge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter