Farewell (Till We Meet Again)

Till We Meet Again

Separated by place, doesn't affected their love. Luhan's love for Sehun and Sehun's love for Luhan. They even grow stronger.

 

When, they were still trainees, Sehun was the one who confessed his feelings to Luhan. Sehun actually just want to know if his beloved hyung feeling for him more than brother like love. Until he confessed and Luhan stole his first kiss. At the beginning, Sehun was happy knowing Luhan is always beside him until the manager told that the group later named EXO will be divided into two teams. K and M, being the chinese he is, Luhan announced by the manager that he'll belong to M teams. Because the chinese just 4 members, the manager again announced 2 more members and definitely 2 more members were Korean since the rest of them are Korean.

 

Sehun being the nervous and confused he was. He wanted to be in one teams with Luhan but..he didn't want to leave his country where he was born and of course it means if he's in M teams with some time during their promotion group, he'll leave Korea. He'll leave his family and Sehun didn't want to.

Sehun, being called for the first time that he'll belong to M teams but he decided, he rejected it.

"Manager hyungnim, sorry..I don't want to join in M teams..if that possible, I want to be in K teams instead..".

Everyone stared at him, giving him disbelieve look.

"Sehun, are you sure? There's Luhan in it, you're inseparable with him, aren't ya?" asked Suho that will be the leader of K teams. Luhan being the calm boy he was, just smiled to Sehun and giving his angelic smile to Suho, want to give his explanation.

"Joonmyun, let him be..Sehun, do you want to join K instead? It's okay with that, right? Let Minseok and Jongdae be in M teams..".

Everyone become silent with Luhan's decision.

"Thanks hyung..you know me the best", Sehun giving his warm smile to his beloved hyung.

 

Sehun being the clingy one to Luhan since that time until they must apart. EXO-M teams must depart to China and he can't get closer to his Luhan hyung.

"We'll be right back when the showcase comes, take care of the members here, right Joonmyun?", Kris patted Suho's shoulder then giving him a hug.

"Yes, you too..take care of the members too, i'll miss your leadership Wu Fan hyung..".

 

Sehun was giving the unexplainable expression to Luhan. He can't get closer to Luhan, he just watched from afar. Inside his heart, he wanna give Luhan a properly goodbye. He don't wanna be a childish one that can't let Luhan go (but he already one).

Kai watched his same age friend looking at his hyung longingly. Kai knew that Sehun can't get to say a goodbye properly to Luhan if he get closer to Luhan. Kai knew Sehun, Sehun now making his own defence to not let himself approaching Luhan.

 

Kai approached Luhan and from his corner eyes, he knew that Sehun watching him since he's the one that after Sehun of course being the clingy one to Luhan.

"Hyung..".

Luhan look at him and squeezed his hands.

"Kkamjong, we'll have a duet later", Luhan said to him while giving his angelic smile.

Kai took a step closer to Luhan and hugged the boy in front of him.

"I'll be missing you so much, hyung..", Kai tightened his hug and Luhan patted his back.

"Hey, we'll have many chance to meet again, we are one, remember?"

Kai felt it, a strong but strange aura came from far behind him. He knew that Sehun glaring at him.

 

"Hyung, someone waiting to have some lovey dovey times with you..he can't get closer to you because he's afraid he can't let you go..", Kai whispered in his ear and let go of their brotherly hug.

Luhan's eyes wandered around and his eyes suddenly caught a person who needs his comfort staring at him blankly. He smiled bitterly looking at the sight his handsome lover looking plainly to him. Kai pushed Luhan forward to someone's direction.

"Let him know how's your feeling, hyung..", Kai whispered for the last time before he pushed Luhan more closer to Sehun.

 

Luhan awkwardly approached Sehun and smile to him.

"Hi, Hun..". Sehun still not responding and Luhan cleared his throat make Sehun coming back to his senses.

"Oh, hyung..".

There's a silence sorrounding them, a comfortable silence that make them feels calm just staring at each other.

 

Luhan brokes into Sehun's embrace and buried his face on the younger's chest. Luhan was hugging him tighter than he always be.

Sehun just didn't know what to do, he was too surprised with the latter's action. Still got no respond from Sehun. Luhan hug him even tighter and make Sehun choked his breath.

"Ups, sorry..", Luhan let go of his hug and smile apologetically to Sehun.

"Please Sehun..wait for me, till..". Luhan couldn't continue his words because Sehun hugged him suddenly tighter as before and that makes Luhan choked his breath too.

"Ups, sorry hyung..", they staring at each other and laughed at their same action.

 

"I'll wait for you hyung, no matter what time i should wait..".

"Geez, you're fool..we can meet each other again in the future, there must be our activities together..", Luhan said and ruffled Sehun's soft hair.

"Don't get tired waiting for me and especially with this relationship..we could get in touch with each other though we're separated by the place, right Sehunnie?".

"I won't get tired, i'll approve to the world that even we're soon in a long distance relatonship, our love still the same even grow stronger..". Luhan sighed with his lover's cheesiness but he loved it, he just loved it what the other said to him.

"Promise me?", Luhan said and Sehun extended his pinky finger.

"Pinky promise hyung?", Sehun waiting for Luhan until Luhan extended his pinky finger too.

"Yes, Pinky promise childish hun..". Luhan pecked Sehun's thin lips.

 

Sehun blinked and widened hsi eyes.

"Oho! You're stealing kiss from me!", Sehun folded his hand on his chest.

"It doesn't right hyung.."

"Why? It's right! We're going to separate and goodbye kiss..", Luhan cleared his dry throat. "Is okay..".

Sehun shook his head. "It feels right when the kiss going like this..". Sehun held Luhan by the waist and kissed him deeply.

He make Luhan closer to him and closing his eyes enjoying Luhan's taste on his mouth. Luhan surprised by it and widen his eyes when Sehun crashed his lips with his own. Sehun held him by the waist and make the gap between them closer and much closer. Sehun tilted his head and deepening the kiss, asking for entrance from Luhan. Sehun and Luhan's upper lips. Luhan giving full access to Sehun to taste his own cavern.

Much enjoying the kiss, Luhan closed his eyes. Sehun explored the sweet cavern of his hyung, leaving nothing untouchable part from it. They gasped and parted because their lack oxygen.

Sehun give warm hug before Luhan being called for checked in. Luhan give his last peck on Sehun's lips and say goodbye to his love.

"Don't forget Sehun-ah! Wait for me till we meet again!", Luhan waved a goodbye to Sehun and give him his cheerful smile.

"Yes! Till we meet again! Bye hyung..", Sehun waved his hand to his hyung too.

 

The rest of members approached him, and also waved their hands to EXO-M members. Kai being the to HunHan relationship, saying the last words for Luhan to hear.

"Hyung! Luhan hyung! Till we meet again, i'll give my love only for you! Ouch!", Kai whined because Sehun smacked his arms. Luhan chuckled at their dongsaeng's behavior. Give his last smile before checked in.

Sehun smiled with the words 'till we meet again'

 

comment and subscribing are welcomed :p