50 Steps On Changing Him

Description

 

Intro:

 

Park Eun Mi is no other than than a regular girl. She's not popular, she's not a queenka, and she's not well known - not at all. But when Lee Soo Man contacts his dearest friends, her parents, for desperate help... is she up for the challenge that it'll give her? She's just a girl. Nothing more. But if she gets the biggest challenge that might change her life... will she take it?

 

Byun Baekhyun is not a regular guy - he's a superstar. He's what 95% of the world wants to become. He's handsome, he's the kingka of his school, and he's one of the members of EXO-K. He's arrogant, self-centered, and teasing. Heck, he's a two-faced jerk! In public, he's the most sweetest, cutest, and down-to-earth guy you'll ever meet. In private where there's no one around to publicize him, he's the complete opposite.

 

Lee Soo Man is the founder of S.M. Entertainment, one of the most successful entertainment companies in South Korea. When his new boy band, EXO, debuted... he's like one of the most happiest men on earth. He's always happy when he gets more successful! But then, the problem is... Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun is always getting on his last nerves. Baekhyun never tries to show any effort in practicing, he always acts stubborn, and Baekhyun is just too full of himself to even care about what his goal is. Lee Soo Man, as the head of S.M. Entertainment decides to call his dearest best friends, Mr. and Mrs. Park. He knows he can always count on them to at least change Baekhyun a little.

Foreword

 

Characters:

Tumblr_m22p1z1hte1qhxufco1_500_large

Park Eun Mi (You)

-You are a regular teenage girl.

-Not popular, not well known, not a queenka, or a superstar.

-Your parents are close friends with Lee Soo Man

-Your best friend is Victoria Song from f(x)

-You visit S.M. Entertainment quite often because of Victoria.

-You receive a letter that your parents gave to you telling you that you need to change "Him"

 

Tumblr_m2uwb1vbce1qc3fy9o1_r1_500_large

Byun Baekhyun

-He is a superstar (night & day), a kingka of his own school, and a member of EXO.

-He is an arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, teasing, and a two-faced jerk.

-In front of fans and people who might ruin his reputation, he is an angel.

-In private where no one will publicize him, he's a cold-hearted jerk.

-Lee Soo Man often complains to him about his behavior but makes sure it doesn't go out.

-His best friend is Park Chanyeol, who's also his band mate.

Tumblr_lf0g9ztqyl1qc82hro1_500_large

Victoria Song (Song Qian)

-She is a superstar, a queenka, and a member of f(x).

-She is a pretty, warm-hearted, sweet, caring, and outgoing girl.

-She enjoys singing and dancing and relaxing.

-Her best friend is Park Eun Mi (You).

-She's the love interest of Baekhyun.

Tumblr_m2p7hkvkxt1qjoqpzo1_500_large

Park Chanyeol

-He is a superstar, a kingka, and a member of EXO.

-He is caring, sweet, kind, and a happy virus.

-He likes to make people laugh or feel relaxed/at ease.

-His best friend is Baekhyun.

-He knows Baekhyun is a jerk but he's the only one that Baekhyun can show his soft side to.

-He helps Eun Mi out with changing "him"

                                                              

Author's corner

I just had to make an EXO fanfic ^^ sigh, well anyways... this is my first fanfiction. And my co-author is PinkyPocky. Yeah, I think she'll make more and better updates than I will but she's good at writing especially since she's like all over Baekhyun. And just to not make you mixed up, Victoria "likes" Baekhyun if you are confused about what the heck is a love interest?. Okay. Baekhyun doesn't like her (but maybe that'll change.... evil smile.) Okay, well whatever. Just read.

 

Okay, well... I hope you enjoy it! Um... please comment and subscribe if you haven't done so. Yes, thank you! /bows/