For LoveToCreatexox: High School Confession

Oneshot Request Collections Shop

Request For LoveToCreatexox


High School Confession

Eunhyuk was running down the hallway toward SJ Academy's Music Department.
He heard a piano playing and quickly recognized the melody as he opened a door to one of the practice room.
A young man with short brown hair was sitting at the piano playing.
"Hey, Ryeowookie!" Eunhyuk called out over the music.
The brunette looked up and stopped playing.
"Hello, Eunhyuk hyung." Ryeowook replied with a smile. "What can I do for you?"
"Have you seen Leeteuk hyung? He wasn't in the library." the blonde told him with a pout.
"He's in the next room helping Kyuhyun with a new song he's working on." the brunette giggled seeing his hyung acting childish.
"Thank you~!" Eunhyuk said happily before heading out of the room. 
He opened the door to the next practice room and saw two brunette young men talking by a piano.
"That makes sense, hyung! Thank you." the chocolate haired young man said with a smile.
"You're welcome." the angelic brunette replied with a smile.
"Leeteuk hyung~!" Eunhyuk called out happily.
The angelic brunette looked up with a bright smile.
"Hey, Hyukjae." he said.
"Eunhyuk hyung! Leeteuk hyung helped me finish the song I wanted to write!!" the chocolate haired young man exclaimed excitedly. 
"That's great, Kyuhyun. Can't wait to hear it!" the blonde said with a gummy smile. 
Kyuhyun smiled childishly with a light blush.
"Thanks, hyung. I hope he likes it..." he whispered softly.
"Ooh, is it for Wookie??" Eunhyuk teased ruffling his dongsaeng's hair.
"K-Knock it off hyung!" the chocolate haired young man answered annoyed. 
"Now, now you two. No more quarreling." Leeteuk interjected.
"Okay, sorry." the blonde said with a chuckle.
"Don't expect me not to get you back." Kyuhyun muttered softly.
Leeteuk patted Kyuhyun's shoulder with a smile before leading Eunhyuk out of the room.
As the two walked down the hallway, they were quiet for a few minutes.
"Teukie hyung, are you still getting ready for the exams next week?" Eunhyuk asked out of the blue.
"Nae, it's the last before midterms. I've been really worried about my grades lately." Leeteuk answered with a soft sigh.
"Same here. Mine have been dropping too. I can't seem to focus, lately." the blonde said biting his lip.
They became quiet for a moment before looking at each other.
"Should we study togehter?" Leeteuk suggested.
"Sure!" Eunhyuk agreed with a bright smile.
The pair continued down the hallway, unaware that they were being watched by two brunettes.
--
"Kyuhyun, are you sure about this? Won't they get made?" Ryeowook asked the chocolate haired young man sitting across from him.
"Of course! It's because of their unshared feelings that could cost them the exams!" Kyuhyun answered as he wrote something down on the paper in front of him intently.
"But Kyuhyun...won't it be bad to do it before the exams?" the brunette inquired softly.
The chocolate haired young man looked up with a smile.
"Don't worry, Wookie hyung. It won't make their grades worse, trust me." he assured.
Ryeowook's cheeks heated up and he looked away from the younger male shyly.
"O-Okay, I trust you." he mumbled softly.
Kyuhyun got up and sat down next to the brunette with the paper he was writing on in his hand.
"Trust me, it will help them for the better." he told his hyung with a gentle smile.
"I-I believe you, Kyu..." the brunette said softly.
The chocolate haired male set the paper down before tipping the shorter older male's chin up.
Ryeowook blushed a dark pink when their eyes met.
"Wookie, don't be shy." Kyuhyun whispered softly his cheek gently with a soft smile.
"K-Kyu..." the brunette said softly blushing red as he watched his dongsaeng.
The chocolate haired young man smiled wider before pressing his lips against his hyung's gently. 
Ryeowook closed his eyes and kissed back as Kyuhyun began kissing him.
--
"So, meet me at the gym in a hour! Don't be late!" Kyuhyun called over at Eunhyuk from the dance room doorway.
"Huh? What for?" Eunhyuk asked confused.
"Just do it, hyung!" the chocolate haired young man said before running out of the room.
The blonde was confused at why his dongsaeng was asking to meet him. 
After practicing for the next hour, Eunhyuk headed to the gym just as Kyuhyun has instructed.
He spotted Leeteuk with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun standing beside them.
"Mind telling me what's going on?" the blonde inquired curiously as he came up to them.
"Sure hyung." Kyuhyun replied with a smile before glancing at Ryeowook.
The brunette nodded slowly in response.
Eunhyuk and Leeteuk looked at them confused, wondering what was going on.
"Sorry about this hyungs." Ryeowook apologized with a quick bow as he walked over to the storage closet and opened it.
"What do you mean Wook-" Eunhyuk was suddenly pushed into Leeteuk causing them both to fall backwards into the storage closet.
"I would also like to apologize for this. See you in a while." Kyuhyun said with a sly smile before shutting the door and locking it. 
"Kyuhyun! What the heck are you doing!?" Eunhyuk demanded banging on the door. 
"You'll find out soon enough, hyung!" the chocolate haired young man replied.
"Looks to me like Kyuhyun is getting back at you for picking on him and trying to prove something." Leeteuk said brushing himself off. 
"I understand the first part, but what does he want to prove?" the blonde inquired confused.
"Well, I have a hunch about what it might be. But I'm not positive." the angelic brunette replied with a shy expression.
What's he being all shy for all of the sudden? Eunhyuk wondered watching his hyung curiously.
"What?" Leeteuk asked seeing the blonde staring at him intently.
"Why are you being shy all of the sudden?" the blonde questioned eyeing his hyung suspiciously. It really awkward being stuck in here like this when he's being so cute.
"W-Well...um...it's hard to explain..." the angelic brunette answered shyly as a bright blush painted his cheeks.
Eunhyuk came in front of the older male and crossed his arms over his chest.
"How is it hard?" he asked with a pout.
Leeteuk bit his lip lightly looking deep in thought.
"B-Because...it involves you." he admitted with a soft sigh, knowing he couldn't hide it from his best friend.
"Me? How?" the blonde inquired becoming even more curious by his hyung's statement.
"Um...I-I like you..." the angelic brunette muttered softly.
"I can't hear you hyung." Eunhyuk said with a pout.
"I-I like you, Hyukjae!" Leeteuk exclaimed with a dark blush.
The blonde's eyes widened at the sudden confession as his jaw dropped.
"Y-You like me?" he questioned wondering if he had heard wrong.
"Nae, I like you." the angelic brunette repeated with a soft sigh. "I mean it."
Eunhyuk surprised expression shifted into a happy smile.
"I like you too, hyung." he admitted softly. 
Leeteuk smiled sweetly and hugged his best friend.
"Thank you..." he whispered softly.
"Welcome, hyung." the blonde replied with a soft smile as he hugged the older male back.
The angelic brunette leaned in and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss as he held his friend close.
Eunhyuk kissed back with a smile wrapping his arms around his best friend's neck.
"See, I told you it would work." a voice said from the doorway. 
The pair pulled apart in surprise and turned to see Kyuhyun with Ryeowook standing there.
"So, this was your plan all along?" Leeteuk asked shaking his head.
"That's right. You figured it out." the chocolate haired young man replied.
"You little sneak! You just had to do something like this didn't you?!" Eunhyuk growled and noggied his dongsaeng angrily.
"Eunhyuk hyung! Leave Kyu alone!" Ryeowook protested trying to get the blonde off of Kyuhyun.
"Hyukjae, calm down. It's okay, alright?" Leeteuk said pulling Eunhyuk away from Kyuhyun. 
"Fine, whatever you say Teukie." Eunhyuk answered.
~END

~~
Yeah, I know it's short but I hope you like it. ^ ^