The test

Her Life o.O

"Ahh! The test is at 1 p.m.! Now's 10 already! Munnie can you guide me there after I prepare the pencil. Ahhhhh" Maria was very excited and scared she was going a bit nuts trying to prepare. In the goodie bag(refer to foreword) there is a pen,a pencil, an eraser, a staple and a pencil case. To go there, it takes about 30 min.

"Er I'm here for the test. Where should i go?"Maria asked the woman at the office. "Follow me," the woman said. The woman brought her to an air-con room and point at the oppsite direction and said there. Maria quickly went in the room and saw tables and chairs which she did not know how to 'use' it. so she decided to walk around until the next person come and 'use' it. About 1 minute, a girl came in grab a chair, pull it out, sit on it and push it in, put her hands on the table. 'She seems so tense!' Maria thought. Maria did the same and was thinking if sitting a different way would be alright. Soon the room is filled with people and Maria saw them sitting differently so she push the chair out and relax.

"Deng Den Deng Den" the bell rang. Maria who obviously never heard of it jumped as it was sudden and loud. Some who saw her laughed until the invigilator came and they remember about the test. The moment Maria saw the invigilator, butterflies flew in her stomach, perspiration came dripping out of her skin when she saw the paper.

"Do not talk after I give out the paper. The subject tested is English and Mathematics. No dictionary and calculators allowed. Do not cheat if you do you will not be able to continue your studies here or join." the invigilator boomed. Then she gave out the test papers while most of the people taking the test was afraid of her. After she gave out the test paper, she boomed(again) :" YOU MAY BEGIN!"

Maria was so nervous until she read the question. She find that the test was very easy as she have studying secondary 1 stuff without knowing thinking it was primanry 1 stuff. While she is taking the test she remind her herself about the alphabet she learn from the boy.

"STOP WRITING!" the invigilator demanded. With her voice and the way she speak, everyone would not dare to disobey her. Maria saw that after the test some of the student was very upset. She guessed that it was suppose to be hard for them. Thinking that she would have a high chance of going into the school, she happily skipped back the her cave.