Hey Guys, I Need To Tell You Something...

I Have To Live With These Dorks?!

MiYoung's POV

"BATHROOM DANCE PARTAYY!!!" Nicole yelled after we made shure that there was no one in the girl's bathroom. We had weekly bathroom dance parties for our youtube channel. Emilee was holding my ipod/camera while Nicole, Courtney and I did what we usually did. It was my 2nd year in highschool and only a month away until it was over. I planned to cherish every moment, because I need to tell my friends something huge.

"Hey guys, I need to tell you something," I said. They stoped their dancing to turn around and look at me.

"Well, what is it?" Courtney asked.

"Ok, this is something very important that I've never told anyone, and don't you dare fangirl on me when I say this, ok? DivaKey?" I said while looking at Nicole. Nicole was the major fangirl of our group, and she fangirled at the slightest thing. And she was probably going to die after I told her this.

"WE PROMISE," Nicole said.

"Well, first, I have two brothers-"

"That's shocking!" Emilee said sarcastically.

"I wasn't finished, thank you!" I started. "Anyway, I have two brothers, who just so happen to be T.O.P. and se7en." I looked at them to see their reaction. They just bursted out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"PHAHAHAHAHA That's a good one, Mi, now, what were you really going to tell us?" Nicole said. I expected her to believe me, WHY DOESN'T SHE UNDERSTAND ME???

"That is the news, and I'm not kidding ether," I said. They all stopped laughing and gave me a weird look. "I can prove it to you if you don't believe me."

"OHMAHGAWDMIYOUNGYOURBROTHERSAREKPOPIDOLS???!?!!" Nicole almost screamed.

"Yes, yes they are, and you promised that you wouldn't fangirl."

"I wasn't fangirling. I was... Just exited!"

"Dude, that is fangirling in your book."

"Well then," she huffed.

I jumped up on the counter and asked, "You know how my dad has been missing for a while?" They all nodded their heads and I went on. "Well, the cops finally found him, but he was in very bad condition, and he, uhh, didn't make it to the hospital. We already had his funeral, so that's out of the way. Guess what I have to do now!"

"YOU HAVE TO GO FIND A MAGICAL, SINGING UNICORN TO FLY AROUND THE WORLD AND STOP CRIME AND BRING PEACE TO ALL?!?!" Emilee asked.

"In other words, you have to find Lay to help save the world?" Courtney simplified.

"Uhhhh. No," I said. "Now that nobody's here to take care of me in America, I have to move back to Korea with my brother. They have already decided that TOP is going to take care of me and stuff."

"NOOOO!!!! I don't want you to leave me!! I don't want you to go!!" Nicole ran up to me and squeezed me tightly. I jumped down so I can hug her better.

"I don't want to go ether, but I have to. Plus, you all can visit me sometime," I said.

"When *sniff* when are you leaving?" Nicole asked.

"They are going to get me on the last day of school, so about a month from now."

"Then Let's make the best of it!" Courtney said.

"Oh, and here's whats going to happen, TOP oppa, GD oppa, and Daesung oppa are coming and checking me out at about our lunch time, so that gives me enough time to say all of my goodbyes."

"Do we get to meet them?" Emilee asked.

"Maybe, I don't know."

"Well, that's a long time from now, so let's focous on now," Courtney said.

"BATHROOM DANCE PARTAAY!!!!" Nicole yelled again.

"Wow, fantastic baby," we all sang.

"DANCE, (whooohoooo) I WANNA DANCE DANCE DAN DANCE DAN DANCE," Nicole sang.

"BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALAKA!!" Courtney sang.

T.O.P'S POV

We were in the middle of rehersals when we decided to take a break and eat lunch. I still needed to tell the guys. They didn't even know I had a little sister. Well, here goes nothing. "Hey guys, I need to tell you something." I said inbetween bites.

"What is it?" Daesung asked.

"How do I put this. I, uhh, have a little sister." I said. GD choked on a noodle, Daesung's mouth dropped open and all the food that was in his mouth fell back into his bowl, both Taeyang and Seungri spat their drinks back into their containers.

"What?!" they all said at once.

"I have a little sister, she's in America right now, though," I repeated. They didn't seem like they were taking it too well. "Do I neeed to explain further?"

"Yes, please hyung," GD said, still recovering from the noodle.

"Well, when se7en and I went into the music business, my dad took her with him to America for business reasons. And recently, my dad went missing, I already told you the rest of that story, but there's no one in America to take care of her, so she's moving back to Korea-"

"Wait, so your saying that your little sister is coming to live with us?" Taeyang asked.

"I was getting there, anyway, she's moving back to Korea, and se7en and I have already discussed this, I've already ran it by the manager, he says it's ok, and if it's ok with you all, she's going to move in with us. So, what do you think?"

"I'm still shocked that you had a sister that you never told us about," Seungri said.

"I probably mentioned her before, but I don't talk about her much."

"I'm still recovering from the noodle that you made me choke on," GD butted in. Everybody ignored him.

"It's ok with me," Daesung said.

"I kinda like the idea, we need something different going on around here," Taeyang stated.

"Sounds good to me," said Seungri. Everybody then looked at GD, who still hasn't given his opinion.

"What?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Taeyang reminded him.

"Oh! It's fine with me," He said.

"Ok, then it's decided, she will stay in the guest room," I said.

"Is that the one that's adjacent with my bathroom?" asked Daesung.

"Yeah, it's the only room that we don't use," Seungri replied.

"What's your sister's name anyway?" Taeyang asked.

"Her name is Miyoung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First chapter completed! Oh man, the sun's coming up outside, I haven't even gone to bed tonight, oops. Alwell! I'm trying really hard to make these chapters longer, but it's not working very well. I got home from my aunt's successfully, so YAYY!! I DIDN'T DIE FROM MY DAD'S DRIVING!! We went to waffle house for lunch yesterday, and they have biscuts and gravy now! So that's pretty cool. I FINALLY GOT MY BIGBANG CD IN THE MAIL!! It's the Still Alive Special Edition. I kept replaying Fantastic Baby like, 20 times while I was typing this, and it's on right now. How ironic. I have a feeling that it's going to be stuck in my head for a while now so... My friend is fangirling over an exo chat thing on youtube and I can't do anything about it. Have a good day!!

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!      *skittles away*