Application Form!

The ladies and their butlers(Apply!)

 

I. There's a password.Keep Reading!

II. Please fill in everything and get rid of the brackets. Don't be shy to ask if you're confused about anything~!

III. My butler going to be NU'EST Minhyun (Taro) but you can pick ANY KPOP guy you want for this.

IV. I do need you to pick a Japanese name for both of you, butler and your character, since its based on japanese.

V. Don't unsubscribe if you don't get in, you might appear as one of the lady's rival or butler's old friend...ect.

VI. Paste this into a blog and then fill it in! When you're done, comment on this story and paste the link. 

 

VII. Have fun! Don't rush me, i have a life too.

 

VIII. The amount of girls I'm accepting is atleast 10, but 7 mostly be mains.

XI. Password is....Your favorite shoujo manga


 

 

Creator 
             
username:
             profile linke

 

Lady-sama
                 Name:
                 Age (12 - 18):(i only accept one prodigy!)
                 Height:
                 Weight:
                 Likes:
                 Dislikes:

 

Beauty-sama
              ulzzang or model:
              pictures: (3+)
              back-up ulzzang or model:
              pictures (2+)
              Clothes you wear to a party (3+)


Ojou-sama
             Personality : (be descriptive and not cliche!)
             Background:
             Level: (The level determines where you sleep; Ombra is the lowest (farthest dorm from the academy) Luna is the second highest (This level will sleep in an apartment near the academy) and Iris is the highest (Nearest to the academy is the iris's mansion))
             How you got to St.Blossoms's Academy ( It's a very rich school, so explain how you got into the school)
             Years attended the school:

 


Butler-sama

          His Name:(in japanese please)

          Butler Rank : ( the ranks from lowest to highest. C, B, A and S. Please don't all pick S, not all butlers are perfect.)

          How long has he been your butler?: