Chapter 5: Dong Young Bae (One-shot)

Big Bang One-shot and Scenarios Collection

 

“Baby, you’re my superstar.

And I’m your biggest fan”

 

---

 

Young Bae bought a VIP ticket for his lovely girlfriend to watch his solo concert and she’s really excited about it. She’s more excited than Young Bae. And Young Bae is really happy to know that she’s coming to his concert.

 

Young Bae told the YG staffs that he’s going surprise his girlfriend to his concert. Although, the public doesn’t know yet however he still want to sing for her.

 

Since Young Bae is rehearsing for his concert, he and his girlfriend are barely seeing each other but they still call and text each other. Young Bae hope for this to be perfect, yes he’s just going to sing it but it’s for someone special, for someone he truly loves.

 

In the concert day, he checks the audience and she’s not there. He became worried and at that moment, he spotted her walking towards her chair. She has a banner with her, and he can tell that it says “SARANGHAEYO YOUNG BAE OPPA!” with a smiley face that she usually writes when she’s writing. (^_^)

 

He smiles at the thought and carry on fixing his hair. He became inspired, happier, and more energetic.

 

As soon as the concert begins, Young Bae smiles all the time and only looking at one girl. The girl who makes his heart skips a beat; the girl who makes him smiles more and the girl who makes him happy every time they’re together. He only sees one girl.

 

As the concert carry on, he started to speak, giving the audience a hint. Yes, it might hurt the fan girls but they have to accept the fact that he loves one person. And that person is Min Young.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Thank you for coming here to my solo concert. Also, thank you for supporting and loving me. I just have something to confess. I, Dong Young Bae have a lovely girlfriend and I want you to support us.” Young Bae stated and smiles.

 

Min Young, who only stared at Young Bae can’t believe that he’s saying this, to his solo concert. She felt happy but at the same time she felt worried.

 

“She’s actually here. Min Young, if you’re feeling worried, don’t be. I’ll be here to protect you. I’m everyone’s superstar but you’re my only superstar and I’m your biggest fan.” Young Bae assumed and smiles while looking at Min Young’s section.

 

Baby you’re my superstar and I’m your biggest fan~” Young Bae sang while smiling.

 

He started to sing and walk down at the VIP section and coming nearing to Min Young, he lend his hand and smiles at her. She smiles back and accepts his hand.

 

They went back to the stage and Young Bae make Min Young sits in the center of the stage. Young Bae sings in front of her, sincerely, naturally, honestly and truthfully. The fans are screaming a supportive words although they hurt because they’re Oppa is already taken. At least he’s happy with her.