Chapter 2: Kang Daesung (Scenario)

Big Bang One-shot and Scenarios Collection

 

“Baby, I’m not a monster…” 

 

---

 

In your room, curled up like ball in the bed, scared in the dark alone. You feel like someone is staring and glaring at you. You regret not coming with your boyfriend, Daesung and his band mate going to eat dinner.

 

*I should have come with him! Damn this blackout!* you thought.

 

You don’t move an inch; you stayed like that in an hour or so, motionless. After another hour in uncomfortable position, you finally move and lied at your bed but keep your eyes shut. Still scared of what you will see. You keep your blanket so close to you.

 

“Please Lord, I don’t want to die yet!” you mumbled.

 

Then all of a sudden, you hear a bang outside of your room and this makes you scared more. Then the next thing you hear is a footsteps coming closer to your room.

 

“GAAAH! Omo, Omo, Omo! Why is this happening to me!?” you muttered.

 

You hear the footsteps coming closer and closer, and then your door creaks slightly and you can see a figure (because of the moonlight) coming closer to your bed.

 

“Jagi?” it said.

 

“Gahhh! Monster!!! Don’t come closer! I don’t want to die yet! I’ll marry Daesung first before I die!!! AHHH!!!” You freak out.

 

“Jagi! It’s me Daesung, your boyfriend. Baby, I’m not a monster.” He stated and chuckled a bit.

 

“D-Daesung? Oppa? Is that you?” you asked still scared.

 

“Yes, it’s me. Where are you? I can’t find you.” Daesung asked.

 

“I’m in my bed Oppa.” You responded.

 

You hear Daesung’s footsteps coming nearer to you. Then you feel his presence beside you, you move slowly making a space for him to sit.

 

“Oppa, I’m scared. Thank God you’re here now. I really thought you’re a monster.” You uttered and chuckled, Daesung chuckled as well.

 

“Don’t worry; I’m here to protect you. Please don’t be scared anymore. I love you baby, I’m not a monster.