round n round

Not Our Style

Fight

break up

make up (involves very strenuous activities)


A dreadful and vicious cycle that happens in their relationship. Jiho hates it when he has to go through all these drama. What he ever wanted was to spend his life peacefully like how Taeil and Jihoon were doing. Yes they do fight and argue a lot, but it’s all about some cookie, fish or who gets to feed Taeil's fishes or whatsoever. There weren’t any huge fights that will result in a deadly cold war for days. However the leader knew that it is impossible when it comes to being with Kyung. Two hot-headed males and you get yourself a load of punches and fist. Not forgetting the F bombs or B bombs. (Not minhyukie)

Kyung claimed that it was their style(of dating) when Jiho told him about how he envied the taepyo couple.

"You don't have to be (jealous)! That's just boring!" the older of the two gave Jiho an assuring smile before clashing his lips onto Jiho's.

In the mist of their little make out session an idea pops up and Jiho pushes Kyung away.

"Why not we try dating like them?" he eagerly suggested.

Kyung raised his brows in utter confusion.

"Like what? Cuddling on the couch all day long while you squeeze beside me and flip pages of thick fat novels together?!" Kyung mimicked the actions and hugged his own shoulders.

Jiho nodded again.

"I don't know but it sounds nice, don't you find it cute? Adorable? Anything?" Jiho inched forward.

Kyung huffed and blew his fringes in frustration.

---

Few days later, Taeil and Jihoon were out for some recordings and the couch was free to use. Jiho walked in and out of his room multiple times before making up his mind.

"Kyungie baby~ come sit with me?" there was obvious aegyo in his voice.

He gets no reply but soon, Kyung emerges from his room and settles beside Jiho. He looked sleepy and cranky.

Jiho slides closer to Kyung and gently adjust the others head so that he'll be resting on his chest.

He heard a yawn followed by some shuffling noises when Kyung snuggled closer to him. Jiho didn't know why but he was getting all worked up. He tightens his grip over Kyung's shoulder and pats him, like a mother would do.

"I guess you're right," Kyung looked up and rubbed his nose on Jiho's chin.

"Hmm?"

"Its kinda nice and warm Haha, " Kyung snickered and Jiho saw his cheeks turn into a crimson colour.

Kyung was blushing...

Jiho widened his eyes as he felt his own face heat up.

The guy on his lap just snicker some more before giving Jiho a soft peck on his neck.

"I love you Jiho," he heard him whisper.

Jiho doesn't reply but his hands found their way to Kyung's face and tilted them to an angle. So that he can captured that pair of cotton-liked lips and call it his own.

From that day onwards, Taeil and Jihoon never got their couch back.

---

A/n: hey~ so how was it? kinda fluffy? No? Haha it’s so weird that i am placing my A/n at the bottom. Still! Thanks for reading!

Comment♥

-Mika♥