Chapter 2

Just You Me and The Library

 

Ever since that dreadful day when Kyungsoo confessed to Jiyeon things around school have been different - a lot different. Kyungsoo had been waiting on her hand and foot, whatever she said Kyungsoo did but apart from that you had gained yourself a new friend and his name was Luhan. The two of you were inseparable always doing everything together, some people thought you two were a couple but from your point of view it was a really close friendship.

Whenever Luhan couldn't hang around you during the breaks between classes you spent most of your time in the Library getting lost in the hundreds of books stored there. From Romance and Mysteries to Fiction and Historical books the library had everything. Why do you spend most of your schooling life in the library? Oh, that's right to hid from the cruel reality that is the world and the bitter fact that you had no other friends inside the campus. It wasn't that you didn't try to socialise with other students they just didn't like you - no matter what you tried.

Throughout the years at college you've only had a handful of friends: Hayoung, Stephanie, Solbi, Minhyuk and Luhan. All beautiful, kind-hearted people.

Hayoung was you first friend in college. She was full Korean and accepted people no matter who they were, what they looked like or where they had come from but unfortunately for you (and great for her) Hayoung was casted in a Broadway musical in America. Stephanie is the type of friend that looked like the unapproachable type but deep down inside she was a treasure, being half-Korean half-American was an asset to her, she was one year older than you and was like a sister but all good things come to an end her mother unfortunately was is a car accident and passed away so Stephanie went back to America and never came back. Now to 'Sassy Solbinow she was a handful, she could never shut for one second but that's why you loved her to pieces, she was an ice-breaker no matter who she was with or where she was she brought colour and life to any situation. She had accepted a role as the lead actress in a movie yet to be released. Now onto the first of your male friends: Minhyuk was too handsome to be real, no word of a lie he was every girl's dream boy. Minhyuk was Half Japanese and Half Korean. He was the only boy you ever trusted but he transferred schools about two months ago and he still keeps in touch.Apart from Minhyuk, Luhan was another boy that you could trust with your heart.

A month after the 'Jisoo' couple had formed you found yourself with a void. Yes, you and Kyungsoo only knew each other because of the assignment Mrs. Jang gave you but during that time Kyungsoo had captured your heart by his unique way of laughing to his abnormally large eyes, you simply loved every part of him. It's just your luck that you weren't his first choice

 

 

 

 

A/N: Do you like the second installment of this fanfic if so please 'like' this part but I'm sorry that it's short. In the coming chapters some drama will be evident. Thanks for reading