This isn't a real chapter but it's an insight to what the story is about

Just You Me and The Library

Mrs Jang or better known to you as a devil in heels. Who makes the due date of an assignment, worth 35% of your total mark, in the same week as your finals? Oh! That’s right, The same devil-in-heels. There’s only one thing that you would thank Mrs Jang for and that is pairing you with the one and only Do Kyungsoo or better known on the campus as D.O.

Kyungsoo is well known around the campus because he was a singer. You've only heard him sing twice, the first being at the school's talent show accompanied on stage with his good friend Baekhyun who, you gotta admit, has powerful singing and the second was when you were walking past music room when you heard his soothing, soft voice.

Now is not the time to get sidetracked because you were supposed to meet Kyungsoo at the Library ten minutes ago. So you made a run for the Library apologizing to people you bumped into along the way but in less than five minutes you had reached your goal.

"SAFE!!" You screamed into the air earning many looks from student and the librarian, you bowed and apologized for disturbing their study and went deep inside of the library to search for your partner.

* * *

Looking at your watch for the umpteenth time you sighed 'How can one person be so late? The library closes in three minutes'. You gave up hope that Kyungsoo was going to turn up so you decided it was best for you to leave now then to get locked in the library for a night but as you exited a certain person was running up to you.

"S-Soojung" Kyungsoo panted "I'm really sorry, I got c-caught up in vocal practice that I forgot about our meet-up in the library"

"Kyungsoo-ssi it's okay, I know the you're an important person on this campus and you have better things to do than to studying with me but please next time when I arrange for us to meet up to do our assignment in the library could you at least have the decency to show up" you answered

"How about tomorrow then? I have no vocal practice until Friday" Kyungsoo flashed his adorable smile in your direction, how could you not agree?

* * *

It's been two weeks since you and Kyungsoo started to meet up but unfortunately for you the assignment that the both spent day and night on was handed in to Mrs Jang a few days ago and that means that there would be no more 'library dates', but you still went to the library to study and to reminisce of all of the memories that the two of you made together.

"Wait a second Soojung-ah....you want me to be y?" Kyungsoo asked looking utterly confused.

"I am but not in the way your think" you took a pen and ripped a page from you notebook and started to write on it 'XE = Sentence to introduce, Expand and explain, Example one, Example two and finally Ending,'

"See? Pabo Soo"

* * *

Ever since working with Kyungsoo you found that without his smile thrown your way your day wasn't as bright but you've accepted the fact that you two were never meant to be together you constantly told your self that "He's Do Kyungsoo and I'm just Hwang Soojung"

So upon crushing your hopes and dreams of ever being with him you made your way to your next class since lunch was going to be over in five minutes anyway but on the way there you couldn't help but eavesdrop into a certain conversation

"All you have to to is ask her! It's not that hard..."

"Baekhyun you're the schools casanova and I'm just the guy who can sing."

You knew that voice, it was none other than his perfect voice.

"Fine! I know many ways to ask out a girl but to be honest the easiest way is to ask her one on one -reason being is that if you ask her in front of others she might be pressured into saying a completely different answer than what her heart wants."

"Thanks Baekhyun I owe you one"

I knew he had another girl on his mind, this is why I never get my hopes up.

* * *

Another day and yet another day spent mostly in the library. You could always trust books they always let you read what you want to happen. Unlike the cruel reality by the name of life.

On Monday Kyungsoo confessed to a girl in his class her name was Jiyeon and of course she was gorgeous, tall and had money- lots of it. You knew from the beginning that falling was a bad path to go down but until now you never really knew how much it actually hurt.