Last Chapter ^^

Behind Those Glasses Are My Beautiful Girlfriend

 Few days had passed and the couple will always spent their recess time together at the rooftop. Janice can’t help to be curious to see what is Krystal had been doing at the rooftop all these days. So, she decided to humiliate her at the rooftop with calling all her friends to help her. Kai heard about it so, he ask for EXO to help him by humiliate Janice at the caféteria before she can humiliate his precious girlfriend. Kai decided to spent his recess time with Krystal at the school garden that day because he is planning something else with EXO and F(x). Krystal doesn’t mind it because during the time there are no students in there. As they were chatting to random topic, a loud scream can be heard and Janice were running with milk dripping off her hair. Kai just laugh to see her in that state and Krystal quickly chase after her to help her.

“Janice-ssi what happen??” she ask while wiping the milk on her face.

“Don’t!! Don’t touch me with your dirty hands, nerd girl” she hissed at Krystal.

“But I just wanna help” still trying to wipe the milk on her face. Other students already laugh to see Janice, the so called queenka in that state. Kai just watch at both of them when he saw that Janice already lift up her hand to slap Krystal.

“Don’t you hear what I said??” she try to slap Krystal but Kai were faster and he hold her arm.

“O-Oppa..” Janice stuttered and Krystal widened her eyes to see that Kai is fuming with anger.

“Don’t you ever do that!!” he warned her.

“Oppa she’s the one who started it not me.” Janice try to convince him.

“I saw everything Janice” her eyes widened to heard what he said.

“Oppa are you on her side right now??” she ask in disbelief.

“Yes I am” he said it flatly.

“Why oppa?? You ain’t like this before”.

“Because she is my girlfriend” he smirk at her and hold krystal’s hand.

Everyone were shock by the news including Krystal.

“Oppa you’re kidding right? How can this nerd girl be your girlfriend? She’s not even pretty!” she pointing at her and Krystal just lowered her head upon hearing that.

“I am not kidding and she Jung Soojung is my girlfriend.” He spin her around to face him and lift up her chin to look at her eyes. He can see that her eyes are glittering.

“May I?” he ask in low voice. He take off her big glasses and untie her ponytail and show to the others who is she.

“Yah, isn’t that Krystal Jung?” a male student ask his friend.

“I know it was her. OMG I can’t believe it” a male student groaned in frustration.

“Krystal unnie, you’re so beautiful in real life~” a junior compliment her.

“Yes she is Krystal Jung the top model of SMent” he explained to them.

“And she is my girlfriend” he cupped her face and kiss her for second.

Krystal can’t help to blush at his confession and slightly mad because her secret had been revealed.

“Arghh. I hate you two!!” Janice stomp her feet and walk to her car and drive off the school.

The bells ring and everyone enter their class except for the couple and EXO.

“Oppa you told them my secret!! I hate you!!” Krystal walk away to the school field and tie her hair back.

“Dude, you need to solve this by yourself” Chanyeol told him.

“We cannot help you in this” Suho shake his head.

-------------------------------

“Hey Soojung wait up, listen to me first” he chase after her and hug her tightly from behind.

Krystal struggle to get out from his grip but as a girl, she know her power can’t overcome this boys, so she stop doing it.

She let out a big sigh, “why did you do that?”

He tighten his grip and whisper to her ear “because I love you so much. I’m sorry if it will make you feel uncomfortable after this. But I’ll hurt more when knowing someone’s going to hurt my girlfriend and I’m not around to save her.”

She let out a tear and it fell on his arm. He turned her body so that he can see her face. He cupped her and wipe away her tears. “Hey, why are you crying?” Krystal just shook her head.

“Hey, don’t be like this. Is there anything wrong?” he ask her again because she doesn’t want to say anything.

“Thank you for loving me, care for me and always be by my side oppa. I love you so much and I want you to know that.” And she start to cry again.

“Soojung please don’t cry. It hurts me to see you cry like this. I know that you love me and I love you too and there’s another thing” He look for something in his pocket.

“What are you looking for oppa?” she’s confused on his action.

“This” he showed her a ring and kneeled down in front of her. Krystal were surprised by his action and lost for words.

“Will you take me as your husband? Will you marry me?” His sudden confession left Krystal with a huge shock.

Suddenly the 11 EXO members and her 4 F(x) friends shout at her to accept the ring.

“Say yes Krystal~ Hurry!!” she look at them and all of them were nodding their head crazily.

Krystal chuckled at their action and turned her head to Kai back. “I .. I .. Yes I do~” she smile at him.

A huge grin plastered on his face as he put the ring on her ring finger. After putting the ring, he kissed her passionately.

--------------------------------

3 months later,

“Oppa wake up~ I don’t want to be late~” she shook his body hard but there isn’t a single movement from him. ‘Looks like I need to use my weapons again’ she thought to herself.

She climb on the bed next to him. “Oppa ireonaseyo~” she whispered to his ear ily and kiss his soft spot.

Kai were awake by her kiss but he still pretend to sleep. She do it again and Kai can’t controlled hisself anymore, so he pinned her down on the bed and whispered back to her “babe, you really right now~” he kissed her lips and she just giggling at her husband.

“Oppa we need to go to the school or we’ll be late for our graduation~”

“I don’t wanna go~” he lay himself beside her.

She get up from the bed and face him “Don’t be like this oppa~ It’s our Graduation Day~ Hurry get up~”

Before she try to drag him off the bed, he already drag her down beside him and hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go.

“Oppa~” she called him.

“SShh. Just stay like this for a while.” He kissed her forehead.

“Oppa it’s already a while. You’re ruining my uniform now~”

“aishh fine. I’ll go get ready” she kissed him and left the room.

After few minutes, he is ready and went down for his quick breakfast.

“Are you going to wear that glasses today??” he ask her when he noticed her glasses.

“Yes I am and I think you should wear yours too~” she nodded her head crazily and smile widely at him.

“I don’t want. It make me look like a nerd.” He said that and her face turn gloomy.

“Are you regretting marrying a nerd right now??” she lower her head and her eyes are full with tears.

“No,no.. I didn’t mean it to be like that. Why would I regret? Because behind those glasses are my beautiful girlfriend who is now my precious wife” he cupped her face and wipe away her tears.

“I’m sorry. I’ll wear my glasses today ONLY for you~” he emphasize the word.

--------------------------

Krystal and Kai just arrived at their school for the graduation and everyone were shocked for what they see. The couple are wearing glasses and they can’t use to it because Krystal had not been wearing for months and their first time seeing Kai in glasses. Suddenly a group of junior approach Krystal and Kai were push aside.

“Krystal unnie you’re so pretty and intelligent. We want to be like you~” a girl said that.

“That’s true unnie. You are our inspiration and we really want to be like you. Will you tell us how??” another girl said that.

“Unnie, this is from us for your graduation. You had been a great sunbae to us and we’re thankful for that~” a girl give her a box.

“Thank you girls. Actually you don’t have to be like me. Be yourself is the true thing. You will not make it if you becoming another person.” She smile at the three girls. Kai becoming proud to hear that from his wife.

“Thank you unnie. We will do as what you said.” The three bow at her and walk away.

“You got a lot of fan and everytime I will pushed aside by your fans.” Kai pout at her.

“What to do oppa?? I’m famous than you now~” she shrugged her shoulder and laugh.

‘Attention to all seniors, please proceed to the hall right now as the ceremony will start soon. Thank you’ an announcement were make and the couple went to the hall together.

After few minutes, the ceremony had start and Krystal were called to give a speech represent the student council. Kai encouraged her and she walk to the stage for her speech.

(it’s already near the end of the speech)

“…There’s a thing I always told myself when I wake up every morning and  I told it to my three junior this morning too. Be yourself today and everything will be fine. That is how I live myself because when you are becoming yourself, it means that you’re not afraid to fall and each time that happened, it make you stronger. I, Jung Soojung represent the student’s council would like to wish all the seniors today HAPPY GRADUATION and graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning of your new world. Thank you~” she bow and make her way down from the stage. All the students stand and cheered loudly at her speech.

“You did a great job, babe~” Kai hugged his wife

“Thank you~” she muttered it and pull away from the hug.

The couple and others student went outside the hall for their picture. While they are laughing around, a girl approach Krystal.

"Soojung-ssi, I.. I mean Krystal~" she called out her name.

"Ne~ Janice-ssi. Owh congratulations for graduate~" she smile happily at her.

"I'm sorry for all the things i did on you before. Please forgive me~" she bow her head at her and Krystal take a step back. Kai look at both of them.

"J..Janice-ssi, I've forgive you a long time ago and I never take things to my heart." she hold her shoulder so that she can look into her eyes.

"Really??" she widened her eyes.

"Yes and I'll be glad if you would like to be my friend~ Friend??" Krystal reached out her hand for a handshake and again Kai were amused by his wife action.

"I would love too~ Friend~" she accept her handshake. Kai were glad that Janice didn't hold any grudge towards him and his wife.

--------------------------------------------------

5 years later~

"Mommy look what I got~" a boy show his mother the toy he get from his aunt

"Woah, your favourite Pororo~ Did you say thank you??" she ask his son and ruffled his hair

"Owh!! I forgot to do that~ Aunt Janice, thank you for the gift~" the little boy bow to his aunt who is seating beside his mother and went to his playroom

"Janice-ah, you really didn't have to buy those thing for him~" she told her

"It's ok Krystal~ I like Jaesun a lot and he is like my son anyway~ When are you going to deliver??" Janice ask Krystal who in anytime will labor her second child.

"The due date is next week but you know right how am I with Jaesun~ He is born two weeks earlier than expected. The doctor said that it might come out early too~" she said it while caressed her stomach.

"Ok, anyway where is Kai?? I didn't see him since I arrived??" she furrowed her eyebrow

"I'm here Janice and why did you asking for me??" he stand behind his wife and hold onto her shoulder.

"Nothing, just wondering, that's all." the two little bickering make Krystal laugh hard when suddenly her stomach hurt so much.

"O..Oppa, arghhh~" she screamed and squizzed his hand hardly.

"W..Wae honey?? Is it the time??" he panicked and Krystal didn't even answer his question. So, he grab his car key and lift her up to the car.

"Janice help me with Jaesun~" he managed to tell her before dashed off to the hospital.

Janice quickly went inside the house and call for Jaesun. After that, she drove her car to the hospital.

"Aunt Janice, where are we going??" Jaesun ask her since he's confused with the situation

"We're going to the hospital dear because your mommy will be in labor~"

"Labor?? What is it??" he tilt his head to the side

"It means that you will get a sister or brother~" she explained to him carefully

"Owh really?? Then I can play with her or him right??" he clapped his tiny hands

"Yes dear and now pray so that your mommy and the baby are safe~" he put his hand together and pray

"Dear god, please let mommy and baby safe~ I don't want anything bad happen to them~ I still wanna play with my sister or brother~" Janice heard it and smile to his pray.

After few minutes, they arrived at the hospital and Janice quickly grab Jaesun and run to the waiting area to see Kai.

"How is her??" she ask Kai panting

"She's inside. The doctor said she will delivery anytime~" he pace back and forth answering her question

"And why didn't you beside her right now??" she ask him a little bit loud

"Because I can't see her in that state~ It's hurting me~" while they were bickering again, a note popup on the screen

~ Room 118, patient Jung Soojung, had delivery a baby girl. Congratulations ~

"Yah!! That is her right??" she nudged his elbow

"Yes she is and I got a daughter~ YAY!!!" he lift up his son and spin around 

"Daddy~ What happen??" he shout at his dad

"You got a little sister Jaesun-ah~" he peck his son's cheek

"I got a sister!! YAY!! I got a sister~ Let's go see mommy, daddy~"

"Ok~ Let's go~" the three went to Krystal's room

"mommy~" Jaesun called his mom and run to the bed

"Jaesun-ah~ have you seen your sister??" she ask slowly

"Not yet mommy~ Can i see her??"

"Yes you can~ thank you Krystal for your hardwork~" Kai kiss his wife forehead and caressed her cheek.

Soon, the nurse come in with the baby girl.

"Did you guys had a name for her??" Janice asked in curious

"Yes we did and it is Kim Soojin~" Kai answered her

"Annyeong baby Soojin, this is Jaesun oppa~" Jaesun kiss his sister forehead and the adults laugh at the little boy action.

~The end~

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my 3 chapter story and i'm sorry if the end is a *#$@$@...

@iheartshinyeffects, @kaistalFAN, @Lanv20 and @MsWhatTheHell thank you for subscribing to my story~

see you around in my next story~