Hoofsnix 1

Paul

 

 

Once upon a time there was a magical unicorn. This magical unicorn was very fond ofmacaroni and cheese. The macaroni and cheese didn’t like to be eaten. The magical unicorn didn’t care about that. The magical unicorn wasn’t very fond of light bulbs. The taste of being electrocuted didn’t feel very good. The magical unicorn also wasn’t fond of cheese and macaroni. The magical unicorn didn’t think it tasted right. The magical unicorn was always called the magical unicorn. The magical unicorn didn’t like to be called by the magical Unicorn. Well too bad the magical unicorn! Too bad. The magical unicorn…

 “Stop calling me that!”

“Shut up the magical unicorn!”

Anyways the magical unicorn’s real name was…

“Don’t you dare say my real name!”

“You can’t stop me, I’m the author! Mwahahahaha!”

Now back to the story. The magical unicorn’s real name was Daisy. The magical Unicorn is always hungry. The magical Unicorn eats great white sharks when he’s hungry. The magical Unicorn is responsible for global warming.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No I’m not! The oil companies are responsible for global warming because the burn all their oil and pollute the air causing the Earth’s temperature to rise!”

“What?”

“You’re such an idiot!”

“You’re so mean. NOW SHUT UP!!!!!”

We will get back to the story if there are no further interruptions.

“No we won’t!”

“Oh yes we will! Now SHUT UP!!!”

The magical unicorn is really annoying. The magical unicorn never shuts up whenhe is told. The magical unicorn is going to be sold on Amazon if he doesn’t shut up.

“Did you hear that? And I know a girl who really want a the magical unicorn with her in Africa.”

“How, you’ve stayed in your house your whole life!”

“Fine I don’t but I know how to only post for one country.”

“Maybe your computer will mysteriously break in the middle of the night with all your precious files and games...”

“Or, maybe your heart will stop beating right now...”

“Fine, let’s call it even.”

Now back to the story. The magical unicorn...

“UUUUGH! DIDN’T WE JUST GO OVER THIS?!”

“Get over it.”

The magical unicorn was sitting at home one day when he realized that he was lonely. The magical unicorn decided to go on an online chat room to meet some friends.

“I would never be that stupid. Chat rooms are filled with predators!”

“Too bad! This is my story now SHUT UP!!!”

Anyways, the magical unicorn created an account and named it ChEeZeRuLeZ. The magical unicorn stated all personal info and was now ready to chat. The magical unicorn started to chat with VeryYOUNGTEENGIRL.  After a while, the magical unicorn and VeryYOUNGTEENGIRL decided to meet each other the next day in the dark alley. Did I mention that the magical unicorn was very intelligent? LOL. JK.

 


 

 

So now you've seen my troll writing. From grade four. And by the way, I'm part Dutch and Hoofsnix or something along those lines means chapter. I learned that from reading the Dutch bible :3. Actually I read two words...

Well I hope you guys like it. As you can tell I put a lot of hard work into this. Oh yeah! Since everyone puts a spam thing at the end of their chapter which really annoys me; I will too! And yes. They will be from my random crap subscriptions and my mindless searching.