REVIEW - purpleHere

❃P0KERFACE's Review Shop❃

Username:  purpleHere
Reviewed by: jfourjay

Story Link
Story Summary:

This story is about a rich girl, loving her boyfriend with her whole heart but …
What if your father called and told you that you’re married already with an unknown person?
Of course, you’ll accept it since it’s your father’s decision but in return you ran away and make some conditions:

“I’ll never use his surname.
I’ll never use the same house with him.
I’ll never meet him.
The marriage is a secret since you’ve just used it for their business matters.”
In short, like NOTHING HAPPENED. Now you’re living a peaceful and happy life but another trial came to your life.

You lied for telling your envious and annoying former classmate that you’re living a harmonious life with your husband. She asked where’s your husband but …
NO … NO … NO … your husband is an unknown person!
In reply you picked a random stranger around you which is KIM MYUNGSOO
And beg him to act as your temporary fraud husband.
The problem is now solved but as the days passed by you fell in love with him. Both of you fell deeply in love with each other.
BUT!
What if you found out that your unknown husband is none other than …
LUHAN
Your first love and first boyfriend.
Will you still continue loving Myungsoo or come back and live with Luhan?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title (3/5) the title was rather plain mostly because there is always the 'I'm Getting Married?!' 'We Got Married?!' there's always these types of titles.

Description and Foreword (10/10) a rather good description. it showed what the story will be about. 

Poster (5/5) the poster is actually really pretty.  

Plot (10/25) the arranged marriage because of your parents is really overused but i like the fact that you threw in the twist about how she randomly lied by picking myungsoo and her husband ended up being her first love. 

Characters (9/15) there was the usual characters. hye rim the stubborn cute heroine, myungsoo the ice cold goodlooking guy, then luhan the playful cute one. there wasn't really much in describing hye rim's personality through out the story. when i read about myungsoo in the story, it was obvious he was going to be all cool and a bit douchey. there wasn't much about luhan except for the time hye rim dumped him.  

Grammar and Spelling (5/10) there was a few spelling mistakes but the main problems was that you didn't capatalize many of words you needed too. (i know i'm not capatalizing here but this isn't a story) there were times when the mistakes got me annoyed while reading it.

          You opened your eyes and still in blurry and hard time recognizing things. You blinked countless times and struggle to move. It’s like your          body is still sleeping.“Are you okey?”seungyeol asked.

Hoya hit dongwoo’s head. “She’s asking why not where! Pabo!”

“Thank you!” you stood up and bowed.

“Yes. You can let us stay in your house in return-“ sungyeol murmured but hoya hit him, gesturing that he shouldn’t say that.

“Thank you very much! I think I should go now” you beamed, a little bit dizzy for standing up.

          “we need to do that!” mother exclaimed.

          “but what about her? I want her to follow her happiness” my father replied.

          “what about her?” my mother rolled her eyes.

Flow and Style (5/10): i had a question about this. if it said she moved to china then how come she's in korea. it just said that she moved to china, if she in china or korea? especially when you say '...is he studying at seoul university?' i still didn't understand why myungsoo would also agree by lying to be her husband. he met her at school then went along with being her husband but later on he called her a stupid hoe saying he wouldn't play along....? the flow of the story made me confused.

Originality (5/10) the arranged marriage story is pretty cliche here in aff. but you put in a few twists here and there that made it stand out.

Entertainment (4/10) i was already able to tell what would happen to her through every chapter. the story wasn't all bad but it seemed usual to the 'arrangedmarriage' tag. i  didn't like 'you' stories either. 
 

TOTAL: 56 / 100 

Thanks for requesting and come again!

Remember to credit us!