Big Brother Minseok

Stay Alive

''Hyung...I have a favor to ask...'' I drove Jaerim to my brother Minseok's house. He's a doctor, and someone who would have my side no matter what.

''Minho, what's wrong?'' The blood on all of our shirts, Jaerim's passed out body in Onew's hands were things that anyone would find confusing, and scary.

''She's sick! I messed up hyung! I think I've hurt her really bad! She doesn't eat, she won't talk to me, she's scared-''

''Minho! Breathe! I'm going to help you. Hurry up, and get inside.'' He let the five of us in, and locked the door.

''Honey! What's going on?!'' Minseok's wife held their new born baby, my nephew, in her arms as she took in what she saw.

''Go upstairs with Jingu!'' He ordered.

''Minseok..''

''Sweety I promise to explain everything, but you have to stay upstairs.''

''Hyung, I don't know how much time she has. Please help.'' My voice was shaking now from fear of what I've done. How could it be possible that I'm the reason for Jaerim's death both times?!

''Lay her on the couch Onew!'' Minseok took control of the situation, and didn't ask questions. I knew I could count on him to help me out. He was always the perfect brother, and lately I have been keeping my distance. He didn't approve of my relationship with Jaerim, and after she died he tried reaching out, but I ignored him. I ignored everyone close to me.

''Hyung, is she going to be okay?'' Taemin cried into my shoulder. I felt like breaking down like him.

It was easy.

I could just let it all out right now. I couldn't though. This was my fault, and Taemin didn't need to see me as a weak person. I needed to be strong for his sake.

''She's going to be fine Taemin. Just think of this as a regular check up. Minseok is a doctor, and he's going to make Jaerim better.'' My words felt bitter. Was there really anything I could do to make this all better? I've ruined her. Probably forever.

''Minho...this is..'' He got a good look at Jaerim, and went pale.

''Ne hyung. It's Jaerim.'' I said sternly. In my eyes she was always Park Jaerim no matter everyone else said. ''Please do your best with her.''

We sat waiting for over an hour. Nobody spoke. Onew's leg continued to shake, and he bit his nails. Taemin got comfortable in a corner, and pulled at his hair every once in a while. Seohyun sat at the table. Expressionless. Completely out of it. I couldn't stop pacing back and forth around the living room waiting for Jaerim to regain consciousness.

''Hyung!'' When Minseok finally stood from the couch we all rushed to him. ''Do you know what's wrong with her?''

''Minho...why is she here? I thought she-''

''Me too. I was wrong.''

''Hyungnim, is she going to be alright?'' Onew asked.

''I'm not completely sure what the problem is, but one thing is for sure you need to get some food into this girl. Her immune system is dangerously ill. I give her a week maybe two before her body goes into shock, and she goes into a comma.''

''A comma?! Will she die after that?!'' Taemin squeaked.

''Most likely....'' Minseok ran his fingers through his hair obviously stressed. ''Minho. What exactly is going on here? I helped you now it's your turn to help me understand.''

The six of us sat in the kitchen talking about what's really going on. I told Minseok how I came across Jaerim's twin sister. How Hwang Jaemi was adopted, while Park Jaerim stayed with their birth parents. Jaemi had no idea about her real family, and kidnapping her would've been perfect. Like a new start for Jaerim, and I. However things got twisted. I've twisted them.

''Minho...I don't know if I can support this. You've committed multiple crimes. Kidnap, , physical abuse. All four of you could go to jail for a very long time.''

''We won't! If she comes around maybe things will go back-''

''Comes around?! To what?! The abusive relationship you were in before?! Minho, get your head on straight! You weren't meant to be with Jaerim, or Jaemi! It's not supposed to happen. You forcing things will only make it worse in the end!'' He grabbed me by the collar.

''Hyungnim, say things with Jaemi calm down, and she gets her health back. Is there any way you'll be willing to help us in the future?'' Onew spoke calmly.

''Like how?''

''I don't know. Help her...she's not right anymore. She's constantly in fear of everyone...you're probably the most sincere person I know. You can comfort anyone.''

''So you want me to comfort her? Then what?! You'll let her go, and she'll live a happy life like before where ever the hell she's from? No amount of comfort anyone gives may fix what you four have done!'' He looked at us with disgust.

''Don't count me in this! I say we let this girl die, and get our hands clean once, and for all!!'' Seohyun yelled. ''I'm tired of constantly trying to make things in your life better, and every time I make a step forward you take three back! Can't you see that all the answers to your happiness are right here?!?! Stop chasing someone who keeps running away!''

''Seohyun! Now is not the time for your cheap confessions. I've already explained my relationship with you is strictly friendship!'' I tisk'ed annoyed.

Suddenly we all heard screaming coming from the living room. It was Jaerim.

''Jaemi-ah! Gwaenchanha!'' Onew held onto her tight to keep her from falling off the couch. She was breathing heavy, and kicking everyting in sight. It was really hard to watch. ''Hwang Jaemi...you're alright. I'm not going to hurt you.'' Onew whispered. Slowly she stopped kicking, and her breaths steadied.

''Take me home...'' She cried into Onew's chest. ''I want to go home!''

''See?'' He turned to me. ''She's not the same anymore.''

 

                                                                                          __________________________________

 

He was putting his hands on my private areas. He was kissing me passionately. I didn't want it. None of it. I couldn't allow myself to enjoy it either. I would've hated myself too much. He forced himself into me, and I screamed from the raw pain. I wanted to get away. I kicked, and screamed but I still felt someone on me.

''Hwang Jaemi...you're alright. I'm not going to hurt you.'' It was Onew. He was the one holding me. My breaths were short, but they were getting stable, and my body was sweaty. The nightmares were the reason I barely slept anymore. I didn't want to think of that night. I didn't want it in my dreams either.

''Take me hoem...'' I began to cry into Onew's chest. ''I want to go home!''

''See? She's not the same anymore.'' Onew was right. This wasn't me. I wanted to be myself, but I didn't feel good enough to be the person I used to be. I had people who loved me, friends, and a soul mate. Jinyoung...I needed his embrace more than enything in this world. I needed him. All my life I didn't care to know about my real family little did I know I had a twin sister who's had to deal with Choi Minho. I wondered how things between them were. Did he treat he rhow he treats me?

''Hwang Jaemi?'' A man came closer. He had Minho's face, but things were different. He was older. Not quite as handsome, but definitely Minho's brother. I crawled to the edge of the couch as he stood in front of me. ''Hwang Jaemi?'' He asked again.

''Don't touch me. I don't like you!'' Just knowing there were two Choi Min somethings in this world scared me. I didn't want another one to ruin my life.

''I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help.''

''Take me home.'' He looked back at Minho, and sighed.

''...I can't do that.''

''Get away from me.'' I hid behind Onew who had my blood all over his shirt. ''Onew, can't you take me home? Please? I need to go home! Please.'' I begged him to help me just this once.

''Jaemi...you know I promised to do anything in the world to help you, but...I've made that promise to too many people.'' He looked over at Minho with disgust.

I felt it coming back up. My stomach growled, and saliva was gathering in my cheeks.

''Hyung!'' Minho called to his brother once he saw my expression. The blood came up more than before. It was even hurting to heave this time. I had nothing left.

''Jaemi-ah!'' Taemin cried. A garbage was held out for me as I continued to cough up blood. Somehow the blood that came out of me made me feel better. The disgusting part of me was coming out. The blood that was infiltrated by Minho's . I wanted to get rid of any trace of Minho in my body. I needed to get rid of it.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I was kinda stuck cuz obviously if they took her to the hospital she would tell someone she's kidnapped then the idea of Minseok being a doctor was brought to me and the heavens opened up! Ahhhhh~ Omo I know this story is depressing, and I'm so sorry T.T i hope you still feel like reading. Please comment~