The Dance Discussions

Ocean Deep Love

“Well ermm, there’s nothing to talk about. I was about to choose Heechul oppa but well I just wanted to make that game more interesting and surprising.”

“So you’re saying I’m not your ideal type then?” Donghae was taken aback by her confession.

“No I didn’t say that.”

“So??” Donghae wanted more answers from her. He wasn’t satisfied with the last one.

“Oh come on oppa. This is not a serious thing.”

“It is serious when Hae oppa was in the final round. There are lots of male idols.” Sooyoung interrupted them.

“No it’s nothing serious really.”

“Okay then.” Donghae looked around to the others. They were all staring at him.

“Oh my God, why are you guys looking at me like that? Go on and continue with your conversations. I’m listening here.” He continued.

“Anyway, where were we?” the situation couldn’t be any more awkward when there was nothing to talk about.

“Omo you guys are really awkward. Say something!!! I saw you and Minho were laughing so loud just now. Why stop?”

“Oppa. You came here just to listen to our conversations? You’re awkward.” Yoona added.

Donghae didn’t want to move. He just wanted to sit next to Yuri and listened to her laugh. He didn’t want to see any skin ship between Yuri and Minho again.

“Whatever! Anyway, we were discussing about the dance battle position we did during the past SM Town live. Shindong hyung was always at the back, so we were planning to change position for the SM Town live in Tokyo next month. If our choreographers approve that is.” Explained Minho.

Donghae was listening.

“We were doing that so many times already Minho, we can’t change the position.” Sooyoung replied to him.

“But it’s boring. We need something new.”

“It’s something new for the people in Tokyo. We don’t really have much time to practice. The SM Town live is what? Like less than a month from now?” Sooyoung raised her voice.

“Noona!! They just wanted to change the position not changing the choreography. GOSH!!” Key snapped.

“Whatever! Still, I don’t want to change my position.” Sooyoung was so stubborn. She was the only one to disagree with everyone.

“I’m in it too guys. I don’t want to change my position. What’s wrong with Shindong being at the back? He told me he didn’t really want to stand out that much.” Finally Donghae expressed his thoughts.

“It’s not about standing out oppa! We need something new.” Yoona pressed.

“Or or or or, we can skip the dance battle and replace it with Yuri noona 1,2 step dance performance!! I’ll be the rapper of course!!!” Minho interrupted.

“YAAAHHH!! No way!!!” they all yelled.

“What? Yuri noona was so hot okay!!” Minho’s statement made Donghae shocked in horror. Yuri was so shocked too and the rest of them pushed him hard until he fell from his chair.

“YAAAAAHHH!!!!!’ he screamed.

The other members at the other table turned to see what was going on and they were laughing at the incident.

Minho stood up and made a face. “You crazy people!!!!!!”

“Are you okay Minho? What’s going on?” asked Jonghyun.

“Nothing hyung. I’m fine!” Minho went back to his seat and was so embarrassed when all of them laughed at him.

“You guys are crazy. What was that for? I was just telling the truth okay!” Minho whispered.

“Why are you whispering? Are you scared that your noonas and hyungs there know what you just said about Yuri?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Shut up noona!!!” he snapped. The girls couldn’t stop laughing.

“Okay can we go back to the discussion now? Obviously that will not happen Minho. We’ll just stick to the original dance battle, since it’s a signature to the best dancers of SM Town family.” Donghae was the only one who did not enjoy seeing Minho’s incident. He was so disturbed by how Minho told them how hot Yuri was during the 1, 2 step performance. He didn’t want to imagine their dance duet, he didn’t want to think about how lucky Minho was to be dancing with Yuri that time.

“Okay. Let’s just listen to Hae oppa. Minho you shouldn’t say that to Yuri, it’s so inappropriate.” Hyoyeon told him.

Minho pouted and apologized to Yuri.

“Minho hyung is such a ert. He even searched for the fancams of the performance.” Taemin broke the story.

“Anniyo!!!!!!!!!!!” Minho slapped Taemin’s arm. “I did not!!!”

“Oh my God. This is so disturbing.” Seohyun cried.

Donghae turned to see Yuri’s expression when Taemin said that, Yuri was all embarrassed and looked down. Donghae sighed. He grabbed Yuri’s hand and stood up. Yuri was so shocked at Donghae’s sudden action.

“What’s wrong oppa?” she asked in confusion.

“We need to talk. Excuse us.”

Yuri stood up. Donghae brought her outside and she wasn’t sure what was happening.

“It’s your fault Minho!! You shouldn’t say that about Yuri, you know Donghae oppa is like our big brother I’m pretty sure they’ll be having a serious talk now. Didn’t you see his face when you said something disturbing about Yuri? If Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon knew what you just said to Yuri they would probably did the same thing.” Hyoyeon threw napkin to him.

“What? I’m sorry. I was just kidding okay!! And about the fancam thingy it’s not true. Taemin made it up, you silly boy!!” Minho pushed Taemin.

“AHH poor Yuri unnie.” Said Seohyun pouted.