Decision

You & I , Together

Author notes:

Sorry for my late update. And since this is the 1st chapter of the story I’m so excited. I'm thinking to add some character in the story too. Hope you like .. :)

Once again thanks for subscribing. Happy reading.  ^___^

(ps. i use some image to this chapter while waiting for the poster,, i hope i can get one)... ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter  1

 

 

            The two young lovers hugging each other for the last minutes of they seeing each other. Seunghyung have to go to USA with his parrents and leave Jungeun all alone in Korea. Since Jungeun live with his cousin Chaerin, her parents died six year ago in a car accident he just belived that jungeun will be okay if she stayed with Chaerin. The two made a promise to love each other and always keep in touch till Seunghyun back from his study.

 

“Jungeun , take a good care okay? “said seunghyun while hugging his lovely 5 years been girlfriend .

“ Yes oppa, You too please take a good care and don’t forget to call me whenever you can “said Jungeun with sobs .

“ Okay babe, I love you “

“ Ne~ I love you too oppa“

 

And then seunghyun go inside , that was the last time jungeun looking at his back and the moment that she don’t wanting to forget. One week passed Seunghyun always called for jungeun and so do jungeun. After that 1 month pass by seunghyun didn’t called jungeun anymore…

2 months …

5 months …

A year pass by without any call from seunghyun.

 

It’s so frustrated for jungeun to waiting her lovely boyfriend without knowing where is he? How was he? Is he okay there? The year is too long for her with no contact each other.She just wondering maybe he’s busy with the study so she can compromise with seunghyun. But many thoughts fill her brain and she start thinking differently. Is he tired for me? Is he had a new girlfriend? That was the first thing blow up her mind.

 

After a week pass by then her made up her mind, she will go to USA to see how was her boyfriend doing for about a year.

“Chaerinah, thanks for  your helping and wish me luck okay?! “jungeun said with full of hope.

“ Neonni, please take care then. See you “Chaerin said with smile. Chaerin is her one and only cousin that knowsjungeun very well. And always take a good care of her so much.

 

Jungeun  get ready for her flight, after her finishing all she take a cab and going to the airport. After ten minutes of driving the cab stopped and the driver get out of the car, there was a car accident and jungeun see a girl beside the car  helpless and injured because the accident she get out of the car and helping the little girl she got the girl and bring her to the rescuer but the girl crying out for her doll, and without knowing that the car is starting to explode. Jungeun run towards the car and then DDDHUUUAARRRR!!!!! .

 

 

 

@the Hospital

“ Doctor what happen to her?How was her condition?“.Said chaerin to the doctor.

“ Please go to the front desk and take care the administration for the patient “the doctor said.

“ O-okay “Chaerin is crying hard.

 

After 30minutes the doctor out of the room and talk to Chaerin.

 

“ The body was okay she just get little injured on her leg, but she got so much bruise in her face and I think that will be leave marks“the doctor said.

“ WHAT???  Why? “Chaerin crying out.

“ Yes, all over her face get burned . I suggest you do a plastic surgery to your cousin because I swear she will really sad to see how her face now“said the doctor with a big sigh.

 

Chaerin just crying hard and don’t know what to do and how she told her beloved cousin about her condition. Chaerin just looking at jungeun all night long without sleep at all.

 

The morning came and jungeun open her eyes slowly to see her beloved cousin sit next to her bed with a really helpless stare.

“ Morning chaerin’ah“

“ O-Morning onni. Don’t move too much your leg is injured “

“awwieyyyy~ okay I see. And what happen with my face? Why my face full of bandage?

“ahhh,,umm--- O-onniI have something to tell you“

“uhm,, what was that? “

“ Yesterday you got a car accident and the car explode, and uhmm~~~ Yo-Your face is burned and you got so many bruise “

“ what? “jungeun shocked .

“ yes onni, and the doctor said that you have to do a plastic surgery “Chaerin said with teary eyes.

 

Jungeun sat in and look over the mirror to see her face full of bandage, nothing much that her can do just crying and hugging Chaerin .

 

Three days passed and jungeun is ready to go home, chaerin packed all the things and help jungeung walk out the room. When they arrived at home jungeun just go straight to her room without said anything. Chaerin just sigh and feeling sad about her cousin. When the door closedjungeuncrying,she feeling so sad because her condition and her boyfriend that looks no care for her anymore.

 

One week later~

Chaerin really busy for her work but she always manage to take care of jungeun every time she will be with jungeun if she can but she can’t do that because her work.

“Onni, Igotta go. Please eat your breakfast and take you medicine. Okay? ”

“ Nee~~ chaerinah”

 

Jungeun feel so much burden that she just gave to her cousin and she would not that happen again, so she plan to go far away from chaerin and just life by herself and be a strong woman. She packed all her things and leave a notes for chaerin.

 

Chaerinah,

I’m sorry for causedyou so many troubleand making you tired all day long. Onni just thinking for a few day that onni must go on and forget about what happen in a pass one year. I have to be independent now you had you working life and your life must be really good if you do not always taking care of me. So from now on don’t worry about me okay? Just live your life as before.

I love you Chaerinah. ^^

 

With love,

Jungeun

 

Chaerin just stare at the notes and begun to cry, “I wish we can meet again someday onni. I love you too ”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hii,,,guys.. ^^

The first chapter here,,, is it too boring???  I’m sorry if that was. I will make up for the next chapter okay. Promise . ^_^ .. And most of you must be confused about the Jungeun here, Jungeun is Bom. So enjooyyyy~~~

Please comment so I can make the story more better, an idea is very welcome here… Anyway THANKS for reading my story… ^_^

*Image Cr & Sc. http://www.bigbangupdates.com*