2 months.

fate: the start of true love

chapter two: 2 months.

  Days, weeks and months went on for Jessica and Jonghyun. They soon became good friends and they would sometimes have dinner together and share their excitements and problems. It was another normal day for the two, they have been living together for 2 months. They decided to have dinner together, celebrating their two month friendship.

Jessica's POV

 I sat on the chair, typing up a report for my boss. I guess there are no excuses for me to say. They dont care if Im the company's owner's daughter. They treat me the same as others, which is a good thing.. I guess.. Its already been two months since Jonghyun moved in, we've made good friendship, Ive never made such good friendship with guys. He kinda felt like the boy-version of Yuri. "Jessica when will you be done?" My boss asked. "In about an hour!" I replied. My boss let out a big sigh and went back to his office. My phone suddenly rang, it was an unknown number. I answered it.

me: hello?
unknown: Jessica unnie? Its Krystal!

It was my little sister Krystal, I miss her so much. We havent talked for ages!

me: Krystal! You havent called for 2 weeks! How have you been? Hows mum and dad?
Krystal: Theyre fine~ No need to worry, they said sorry for not being able to call for a while, theyve been busy with work and everything. How are you unnie?
me: Im alright, a bit busy with work.
Krystal: Oh, the time! I completely forgot about time difference, its afternoon there right?
me: Yeah.

"Jessica, I need the files in 30 minutes!' My boss yelled and my sister heard it through the phone.

Krystal: Unnie, I'll call later, youre probably busy.
me: Sorry Krystal, I'll call you later you should get some sleep.
Krystal: Bye unnie

-end of phonecall-

Jonghyun's POV

  I opened up my computer and found the photos I took last week. I had to choose one of these photos for a newspaper place. There were too may to choose from and I needed help. Maybe I'll just give the photos to the newspaper place after the weekend. I didnt work on weekends, it was just a thing I had. I work hard on weekdays but I like taking days off, afterall, I am a human, I need my relaxation. I plugged my USB in and saved the photos in there. I wanted Jessica's opinion. She helped me pick photos a few times and I got good results for it so maybe she can help me again. I looked at the calendar, today is July 27th. Tomorrow is July 28th, 5th year anniversary of my grandmother's death. I better visit her tomb tomorrow. Maybe I'll take Jessica with me if she's not busy. Its 3pm, I think Im done for the day. I packed up my gear and got in the car to head back home, earlier than usual. Maybe I should cook for Jessica today~ On my way back home, I went to the supermarket and bought some grocceries, mostly ingredients that I needed to make fried rice!

Jessica's POV

 I finally handed up the files to my boss, luckily he was satisfied with it and he said that I could go home in around an hour~ I guess I'll be home earlier than Jonghyun~ I decided to take a break so I checked my phone, 1 missed call from Yuri. 1 text message from Yuri.

From: Yul~~~
Hey Jess, you didnt pick up your phone, I guess you're busy at work? I went shopping with Minho today and I got you these extremely pretty shoes that would suit you! Its just a present and I want to come and drop them off, when do you think you'll finish work?

To: Yul~~~
awww, thanks Yul <3 Im coming home in about an hour, I would want youto stay for dinner but its me and my housemate's 2 month anniversary hehe, we've decided to have dinner together but you should stay for hot chocolate, I'll text you when I finish work!

My best friend was so sweet, she got me shoes because she thought they would suit me! Urgh, Im hoping that time goes fast~

-one hour later-

Jessica, Yuri and Minho met outside Jessica's house and she insisted them to come in so they did.

Jonghyun's POV

 I heard the sound of the door open. Jessica must be here! She's quite early today! I ran to the doorway to scare her and once I got there, I saw my best mate Minho?! and Yuri?! and Jessica?! together?! Jessica looked up and saw me. "Jonghyun you're so early! I actually finished wor--" Jessica's sentence got cut. "JONGHYUN?!?!?!" Minho and Yuri said in unison. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked with confusion. "Waitt... You guys know eachother?!" Jessica asked us. I nodded.

 So Yuri and Jessica are best friends and I didnt know this for two months?!  "Ohhhh.. So you lived in Minho and Yuri's house for a few years?" Jessica asked me. I nodded. "So youre housemate was Jonghyun?!" Yuri asked. "Yeah, I told you his name like 10 times Yul!" Jessica exclaimed. "I know but there are so many people whose names are Jonghyun so I thought he would be some stranger!" Yuri said. "Anyways, since we know everything, Minho and I should get going." Yuri said and grabbed Minho's hand. Theyve always been such a cute couple and they always will be. "Aww, alright, thanks for the shoes Yul~ Bye Minho!" Jessica said and hugged the two.... Yuri and Minho left and it was just me and Jessica. "Youre home early..?" Jessica asked. "I decided to finish off the Friday by finishing early. You've finished early too..?" I asked back. "Yeah, my boss allowed me to go home early, what are you cooking?" Jess asked curiously. "Fried rice, Ive only just started though.." I said. "Would you like some help?" She asked, looking at what I was up to. "No, youve always cooked for me so I should cook for you today~ Just wait for a while" I said. She nodded and went in her room...

-30 minutes later-

Jessica's POV

 The fried rice tasted great! Obviously Jonghyun was a better cook than me! He seemed to be satisfied with his dish, it looked cute. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked. "I dont really have any plans, probably just staying home. What about you?" I asked back. "Tomorrow is actually my grandma's anniversary so Im visitng her grave. I was actually wondering if you wanted to come with me.." Jonghyun said quietly. "Sure!" I said immediately....

the dinner finished off, Jonghyun and Jessica watched a movie together and soon they both went to have their beauty sleep.

-the next day-

Jonghyun's POV

 I woke up and it was already 9AM. I looked at the picture stuck on my wall. It was one of me and grandma a few years ago. "Coming to see you with a special friend grandma" I said and touched the picture gently. Grandma's dream was to see me get married, she was always so excited about it but I guess her dream didnt come true. She'll see me from heaven though, hopfully. I got dressed and came out of my room, surprisingly, the sleepy head Jessica was already dressed, waiting for me. "Wow, Ive never seen you up so early!" I said jokingly. "YAH!" She yelled softly and hit my arm playfully. I laughed. "Come on, lets go." I said and she followed me to my car.

 The car ride was silent, I didnt know what to say, my heart pounded loudly. Ive never felt like this before, it feels like my hearts about to explode. URGH, I should really start a conversation! "So.." I spoke and there was no reply. When I stopped the car from traffic, I turned to Jessica and I realised that she was sleeping like a baby. Her head was tilted towards the window. I looked at her face close up, she was really pretty, naturally beautiful. I turned the car seat back so that Jessica was more comfortable with her sleep and I kept on driving very silently....

------------

A/N: Im so sorry for not updating :( Im still halfway through moving houses and everythings so difficult, the internet is so slow and it doesnt work very well :/ I promise that the story will get more interesting, thankyou for waiting~ Dont forget to comment and subscribe if you havent! x0x0