CHAP 1 - Today

Do you love me ?

BOM P.O.V

Well , today is the day … I’m gettin’ married to a ‘guy’ I don’t even know .. And worse , I don’t even love . I had to marry him to help my App company . I had no choice . They’re bankrupt , mostly because of me . I kept askin him to pay for my college expenses .  Well , lesson learnt … I’ve felt like a bad daughter .. And I know I had to do something .. Marry the head company son .

“ Dear are you alright ? You should be excited .. Smile dear .. “

 Umma said trying to comfort me . I can’t accept the fact that starting from tomorrow , I won’t be living with Umma and Appa anymore .  Tears starting to roll down my cheeks . I wiped it immediately but … Umma saw me crying .

“ I’m so sorry to see you like this dear . I know you don’t want to marry but~ “

before she could continue , I interrupt her words …

“ No umma . I made the decision . Its my choice . I cried cos … I won’t be able to be by your side often . “

More tears rolling down my cheeks . Umma can’t help but cry too . We hugged . She wipes my tears and my hair softly .

“ You could always visit us here . This house is still open for you “

She said trying to make me feel better . I smiled , of course … it’s a fake smile . But the reason I cry mostly , is because .. I had to leave my one and only love .

FLASHBACK

“I have to tell you something , Jiyoung”

I try my best to hold back my tears . But , it fell anyways . He sense something was wrong and came closer to hug me . I didn’t push him away as I know , this will be our last hug .

“ What is it dear ? “

He ask in a worry tone while my hair , still hugging me .

“ I guess its time , we go our different ways … Mian “

He pulled off from the hug . His eyes widened , and started to become teary … I hate to see him like this . But , do I have a choice ?

“ You’re kidding right ? “

Tears starting to roll down his cheek . I stare at the twinkling stars at the skys , breathing heavily , trying to calm down ..

“ YOU’RE KIDDING RIGHT ?!?! BOM !! YOU PROMISED YOU WON’T LEAVE ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN ! “

I was frozen . I approach him and his cheek for the last time .. He slap my hands away from his cheeks .

“ I’m sorry , Jiyoung “

He turn his back and runs away from me . I guess , we’re over . I stared at the floor and tears falls off continuously .

“ I’m sorry . I’m just .. sorry . I love you kwon jiyoung . “

FLASHBACK ENDS .

Remembering his face makes me cry and cry and cry non-stop . But I’m so lucky to have an Umma who’s there for me whenever I’m down . She comfort me while I was crying and jokes with me to make me feel better . I giggle looking at how cute she is .

“ I guess its almost time . Look at you , you’re make-up is almost gone . Now we have to touch up . Come here . “

I laugh at my mum and follow her . I stare myself in the mirror . She’s right . I do look like a mess .

 

TOP P.O.V

This is really a nightmare … I’m getting married . I should have rejected … But I can’t face my mom if I did . Life is really unfair .

-knock-

Ughh . Can’t I have some privacy ?! SERIOUSLY !

“ HYUNG ! You’re finally getting married !! I’m so happy for you . I thought you would die alone . “

Seungri shouted as he came towards me . What an , I would rather die alone than to die with someone I don’t even love .

“ Hyung ??  Are you alright ? “

I stared at him showing him how annoyed I was . He back off and left the room . HAH , that’s better . Alone at last .

-knock-

REALLY ?! Oh , its my umma this time . She sat beside me and pat my back .

“ I’m glad you accept this offer . I’m just worried about your future honey . Trust me , your soon-to-be wife is gorgeous . “

I remain silence while listening to her words . I fake a smile and hug her . She my hair softly .

-KNOCK-

I look at the door to see who’s next . Seungri … again .

“Hyung , Umma … Its time . “

 

NO ONE P.O.V

Well its time … for the wedding ceremony ! Everyone is excited , except . Bom and Top . The clock strikes at 4 . And the ceremony begins . The sound of the piano was being heard and suddenly the room is silence . Top is curious of who will be his wife . And same goes to Bom .

 

BOM P.O.V

When i heard the sound of the piano , i inhale a huge amount of air and hold onto Appa arm . I walk along the isle and saw a tall looking man with brown hair wearing a tuxedo looking at me .

“Stay calm honey “

I heard Appa whispering to me . I hold onto Appa arms tighter .

 

TOP P.O.V

“So that’s her . “

I muttered to myself while staring at a woman wearing a long , white , fluffy dress . I’m not surprise and look away immediately . I have no interest in her . AT ALL . She stood beside me . We eye contacted for a few second but I look away , I could see the confusion on her face …

“Do you take her as you wife ?”

……. Silence for a moment . I inhale a huge amount of air and finally say ; “I do..”

Everyone felt relieve … But its not over yet ..

 

BOM P.O.V

Why did he take a while to say I do ? Whatever . I guess his also forced to be marriage . But , his eyes .. I gotta admit , its beautiful ..

“Well , do you take him as your husband ?”

My eyes widened . I don’t know what to say . I just ran out of words . He stare at me .. Deep …

“I … i-I do .”

Whats next ? Oh no …. Please don’t

“You may now kiss the bride . “

I knew it . Damn . I look at him .. He looks …. Calm somehow but then he cupped my face with his bare hands and kiss me . ON THE LIPS . I was shocked for a moment , thinking he wouldn’t kiss me … But I guess he had no choice either .

Suddenly everyone in the church let out a sigh of relieved . I fake a smile to all the people that came to our … wedding . I realize he was staring at me the whole time . I smile but , he looks away immediately .

 

TOP P.O.V

“You may kiss the bride”

I cupped her face and kiss her . I don’t know why I did that but .. I just did it and I’m glad its over . Her lips are so soft . Its nice . But doesn’t mean I like her … Dream on .

We both greeted everyone who attend this freaking ceremony . While its still going on , I went outside to catch some air . The weather is nice . I sit on a nearby bench , facing the Han River . The city lights are beautiful indeed . Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders . Its her … Park Bom

“May I sit with you ? “

she said with her sweet voice . Yes her voice is sweet , but does it matter ? I hate her anyway .

“mmh..” I answer coldly .

She sat beside me adoring the view of the Han River .

“Its nice huh ?”

I didn’t reply . She just smile blankly . Suddenly I saw tears rolling down her cheeks .

“Umm.. Are you okay? “

“I’m fine . I just can’t believe I’m married …”

“Me neither ..”

“Heh . Can I ask you something?” She looks at me .

Her eyes are twinkling even more . Its .. beautiful .

“What is it ?”

“Why … do you accept me as ….. your wife ?”

I froze .. looking at her face , she looks sad . Since she’s my wife , I guess I have to tell her the truth ..

“ My mom force me too .. I don’t even know why . “

She nodded .

“Gomawo…”

“why?”

“For accepting me and answering me honestly .”

I just nod and stood up . “You know , just because I marry you , doesn’t mean I love you and will care about you arraso ?”

“Mmmh.”

I went back in the church . I felt mean at first but … I’m just stating the fact … I’m not into her or whatever .

 

BOM P.O.V

He seems nice ... But his last sentence really hurts me ..

“You know , just because I marry you , doesn’t mean I love you and will care about you arraso ?

-------chap-1-done-------

 

Hey . how was it ? :> TOPBOM fanfic .

COMMENTlaugh