How it come to this

What Lies Beside Beauty?

That day was very hot. It was burning hot, probably was more than 100 degree or so.

I was wearing this incredible, y, long black jeans, which by the way were not the smartest idea to wear in the hottest summer day.

I remembered I was thinking that morning that i should have wear something more chill, like a minin skirt or a short short. I was just walking in the street of seoul, like most people I was holding many shopping bags in my hands.

My feet was kliing me because of the killer heel, which added more to my frustation. My head was burning, my skin under my black, skinny jeans and outfit was boiling in sweat.

Suddenly there was this horific smell. I turned around and to my surprise, there was the ditiest human being i ever saw. The homeless, or begger or whatever you call them was so stinky.

Her clothes were super ragged and smelly, it was such an unpleasant sight. She smell like the trash can and looked even worst. So I covered my nose in disgust.

"Young miss, can you spare some coins for me?" she begged holding her hand toward me.

"Go away!" i ordered. There no breeze at all day.The heat was trying me crazy. "I say go away! Do you hear me?" I rudely shouted my words at her.

*WHat a crazy lady!* i thought. then turned around to continue walking. But the woman was still following me.

" You're really prety miss," she commented with her yellow teeth showing, "can you please spare me, a low life preson some coin." she asked patiently.

"Aish! Mitchoeseo? Just in case you didn't hear me," i paused lowering my head to her level, "GET-AWAY-FROM-ME!" i pushed her slightly on the shoulder, but she was so weak that she fell down immediately on the cement.

I wiped the hand that i pushed her on my , then held it to my nose. *Damn, WHat a smell!?!*

I continued my walk. I pushed the street cross light in dismayed, while fanning my face with my hand. But it was cleary not helping to bring down the heat.

The same woman suddenly show up in front of me. CAusing me to started. *How did she do that?* This is definately not my lucky day. I rolled me eyes in disbelief.

"WHat do you want now?" I said crossing my hands across my chest.

"haha umh" she laughed wickedly and murmured something in , but i couldn't make it out what she was trying to say. I decided to ignored her and i stepped on the side cross.

I had only walked a couple of steps when she finallt decided to speak cleary.

" ~~~ young miss," she said in a gentle tone. * How did she know my name?*

"A person likek you are not worthy to live in this world," she spoke again.

"" What? huh? a person like me are not worthy to live in this world?" I repeated what she said in a did-I -hear-it-wrong tone. " Do you look at yourself in the mirror?" i smirked while looking at her from her head to her legs and back up. "You called yourself worth it? What a joke?"

"Young, rich, and most of all arrogant, you know, you lady that look and appearant all not the best way to judge people, the heart is. You have 6 months to redeem yourself. If...if in any case you still don't learn this valueable lesson, the scars of this world that you brought onto youself shall forever remain on your face."

For some reasons I listened to her nonsense words carefully, trying to understand what was her point, but i still don't see it.

Suddenly, for a split of a second she appeared like a goddess all dressing in white. he face was calmed and kind. But then the image only last for about a second. Then it turn back to the old wrinkled, old woman again. And the flashback into the beautiful goddess again, however this time the image stayed like that for quite a long moment.

I squinted my eyes, confused.

SHe snapped her hand and dissapeared. People started to resumed with their daily life again. Busy.

I stood still trying to remember what just happened to the lady.

"Beep! Beeepp-------p"

It appeared that I was standing in the middle of the crosswalk and I saw a car coming at me in a full speed.

it happened so fast.