Date with Youngmin?

Angel and Devil

You all are real sweet. thank you for the pm and everything! Please continue with your support and love <3 . <3 I cherish every bit of it! <3, Your author HelloBaby123. 

P.S. Imagine Youngmin grinning at you like that ^^ 

You were so flabbergasted at the man-the boy, the man-boy that was dragging you out of the café that you didn’t even react until you were outside. Then you wrenched your hand out of his. “YAH!” you shouted so loudly a old ahjusshi walking his dog by jumped and turned to frown at you. You flushed but continued. “What are you doing? Do I ever know-” Your eyes widened in recognition. “Oh! You’re Leehaes relative! Youngmin, right?” Youngmin nodded. His eyes searched yours for something other than friendly recognition. You softened, anger fading as you watched his innocent face. “Yah, I know Leehae told you to take care of me… but I’m a big girl, and I can take care of myself, de?”

Youngmin shook his head furiously. You cocked your head to the side, not understanding. “Why don’t you talk? Is something wrong with your throat?” he shook his head again. He reached into his pocket for a pen. You peeked as Youngmin scribbled something on his hand, forgetting about Hye for a few minutes.

“_____________!” Hye shouted from inside. “Come back in here! I see you with that boy! Stop flirting! We aren’t done!”

You felt a spark of anger at him for ordering you around and not coming to save you. You could have been kidnapped by now. You looked back to the lovely café, and at Youngmin, who had tousled hair and was still scribbling on his hand. You didn’t want to head back inside, to be controlled. Hye stuck his head out the window and waved you back, a threatening look on his face. You took one glance, and pretended your phone was ringing. “Anyeong? Umma? You want me to come home? De! I’m coming, Bye!” You hung up. “Hye! I have to go! Don’t drive me, finish eating, I have to take Youngmin home too, he’s lost!” You dragged Youngmin off, who was still intrigued by his hand.

“Yah, ____________, where do you think you’re going?” Hye was confused, and was about to get enraged when the waitress that flirted with him walked by slowly, swaying her hips, stopping at the table Hye was at. His eyes followed her hips.

“Do you need anything?” she bent over low enough for him to get a sneak peek.

“Yes. You.”

 

Youngmin was still writing when you plopped him down on a street side  vendor table, staring into his face curiously. “Yah, Youngmin-shii, are you going to tell me why you dragged me off?” he looked up to see your cute face and lowered his head automatically, flushing. You poked his cheek to the side slightly and he stuck his hand out to you. The spot you touched felt like it was burning, in a good way. You read it slowly.

The first three lines were crossed out, so the rest was small. You had to lean in. Youngmin gulped as your face came close to his, and took his hand too steady it as you read.

‘Leehae wanted me to check on you, so I followed you and that bastar-guy here. I had to get you out because what he said to you was bullying.’

You softened as you took his hand down. Youngmin could smell the wonderful drifting fragrance of your hair. “Youngmin-shii…” You’re voice trailed off as you struggled to find the words. “Thank you for caring so much…” You poked his nose gently as an idea popped into your mind. “Let’s be secret friends!”

Youngmin tilted his head at you. You explained, understanding his body language perfectly. “Well, Hye will get mad if I’m friend with a boy… But I really want to be friends with you! He cuts class a lot anyway, so we can be the best of friends! How about it?”

Youngmin shook his head. Your face feel slowly. “You don’t want to be friends? Gwenchana,”

He shook his head again, grabbed a napkin and wrote something down. You read it. ‘We shouldn’t have to pretend and hide to be friends. Hye isn’t good for you.’

You smiled at it. “Youngmin-shii, I can’t be friends unless it’s a secret. You don’t understand what Hye is to me. I need him like I need my mother.”

Youngmin frowned. I don’t like this… He thought to himself.

You noted his frown and grinned reassuringly. “Don’t worry, I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself!”

He smiled at how you noticed everything about him. I wonder why she doesn’t do that with Hye… Maybe she knows it’s going to hurt her?

While he thought about it, you were thinking about something too. “Hey… why don’t you talk? I remember you talking to me in Leehae’s office…” you frowned.

He wrote something down and you leaned over to read it.

‘It’s a long story. And kind of private.’

“Ah, de, I didn’t mean to pry!” you shook your hands out. Youngmin smiled and patted your face lightly. You grabbed his hand. “I know! I’ll treat you to my favorite treat, since we’re friends and everything!”

You dragged him off to cross the street. Youngmin smiled at you even though you were just excitedly prancing around. I’ll go anywhere with you, ________.