Like Any Other Day~

Somethings Change

~Eun Hee POV

I was walking to school with Changjo early, since there is going to be some new students coming in today, and I wanted to see who they were.

  "Eun Hee-ah?!" ChangJo said with a very loud voice. I gave him a look and turned my head to face him.

"What is it ChangJo?" I asked slowing down since I saw the school gates.

 "If the new students are guy's, you can't leave me. Arasseo?" ChangJo said nudging my left arm.

"ChangJo you are my best friend why would I leave you?" I asked nudging him back.

  "Aigoo~ My Eun Hee is so cute." ChangJo said hugging me.

My heartbeat started beating really fast and I could feel my cheeks burning up. *Eun Hee what is wrong with you today?!* I scolded myself mentally.

~ChangJo POV

I could see Eun Hee blushing from my hug, so I thought I should have a little fun with that.

 "Eun Hee are you blushing because you like me?" I said winking at her.

"M-mwoh? I'm not blushing, it's just really hot in this weather." She said stuttering.

"Mhmm...Arasseo, lets go into the school now before the bell rings. Kaja!" I said linking our arms together.

  "ChangJo did you do the homework from yesterday?" Eun Hee asked with a small smile.

"Mhmm...why you didn't do the homework." I questioned looking at Eun Hee.

 She shook her head as a sign for no. "Can I copy before class starts?" Eun Hee said grabbing her books out of her locker.

  "Yeah, but on one condition." I said smirking at her.

~Eun Hee POV

  "Yeah, but on one condition." ChangJo said smirking. *Uh Oh, he is thinking of something I have to do for him later on isn't he?* I thought to myself.

"What is the condition? If I have to be your slave for the day, I am not going to bother copying anymore?!" I pouted and started walking to our first class with ChangJo trailing behind.

 We entered our classroom and I sat down in my seat, which was beside ChangJo. He also took his seat and took out the homework fro yesterday.

  "Okay! The condition is that you have to call me ChangJo "Oppa" from now on. Deal?" ChangJo said putting his hand out for me to shake.

Cautiously I shook his hand, and I could see the huge grin on his face. He gave me the homework and I copied them down in less than 2 minutes.

 "Kamsamhnida ChangJo Oppa." I said handing him back the home work.

"YES!" ChangJo said in English, pumping his fists in the air.

                                                                                                                 ~RING RING~

~Nobodys POV

 The bell rang signaling everyone to go to class. Everyone was seated and talking to each other until the teacher came in.

  "Class! We have 5 new students joining us today, I expect you all to be very welcoming. Okay boys you may come in!" the teacher yelled looking at the classroom door.

 The door opened and one by one the 5 guys were now standing infront of the classroom looking at all of their new class mates.