Enough

Enough

 

“Taeyeon..”
 
Taeyeon closes her eyes tightly. Her back is facing Minho’s tall build. She doesn’t want to meet his eyes because she knows that dark black orbs will make her weak. Make her forget everything, forgive everything even if she doesn’t want to. Those eyes are her weakness and she doesn’t want to fall for that.
 
She can feel Minho’s grip tighten around her wrist, not wanting to let her go. Tears fall from her eyes onto her pale cheeks. She loved him. She loves Minho so much. And she still loves him. Even after Minho cheated on her for the umpteen, she is still stupidly in love with that tall frog prince.
 
She doesn’t want to hurt anymore. She doesn’t want to hear her heart shattering to pieces when Minho came back smelling like someone else perfume. She doesn’t want to feel like her heart is being trampled on when there’s no sincerity, no regrets in Minho’s eyes everytime he apologized. She doesn’t want to have this sickeningly doubt towards Minho, wondering if he’ll keep his promise this time to not to cheat again.
 
She loves Minho but she can’t stand all these pain. Not anymore. She pulls her wrist, away from Minho’s grasp. She can hear Minho’s begging to not leave him as she walks away from him. Taeyeon shakes her head slightly. Enough is enough. She’s not going to go back. Not this time, not forever. 
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
A/N: short drabble is short. i don't know if this drabble is qualified for the contest or not. she clearly said no , and I guess this is not in some way because Taemin is a girl here. idk...