Leather pants...

Dancing for me (Three shots)

 

It was already 11:30am when I walked towards “Midnight Strip-club” where he worked. I’m 19 years old and it was just last year when I first came here.

I was almost turning 18 when my friends started talking to me about this club, a striptease club. They were all 18 with the exception of me who was the youngest of the group. They all have gone to a strip club for their birthday and they decided that I had to do the same since I was part of the group. At first I totally refused. “What do I tell to my parents? I’m sorry but I can’t go.” But they immediately replied that the last of my worries since I just needed to tell them I was going to a discotheque or something like that like I always do. So I ended up agreeing to it.

On my birthday I was nervous like I’ve never been before. I wasn’t mentally prepared to watch people undressing themselves and dancing in front of me. The women’s body was still a mystery for me and I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to control myself. We agreed to meet at the club at 11:30am and at that same time I was already there and all my friends arrived right after me.

“So, Mir! Ready for your first night with the ladies?” My friend G.O. said.

“Not really…”

“Oh come on man! Don’t be so nervous!” Everyone laughed and G.O. putted his arm around my shoulder. “Just relax and try to have fun, huh?” He winked at me pulling me to the club’s door direction. “Let’s go guys! Let the games begin!”

We passed thru the door and the dark illumination made my eyes feel weird to the point that I could only look around after a while. The walls were faced with red velvet and one mirror here and another there. There were a lot of tables all over the place, some big and other small. Some were just like normal tables and were right next to the door where people were drinking and eating. G.O. called one of the waitresses, ordered drinks for all and we sat in one of those tables.

But there was a different type of tables at the back of the club right next to a small stage. They were all huge and had a pole in the middle with the exceptions of the tables that were somehow attached to the stage. The next thing I noticed was that there were no dancers.

“Don’t worry Mir!” Seungho, the oldest of the group, said beside me. “They’ll come… in this club it all starts at midnight.”

“O-Okay… I wasn’t worried…” Seungho lifted his hands at me as a sign of ‘I didn’t say anything’.

“Hey guys speaking of midnight…! G.O. said a few minutes later. “It’s almost time... let’s go get a table.” Everyone got up and we walked to the other side of the room with the poles. G.O. chose a table at the left right next to a mirror. They all sat at what it seemed to be they’re regular places and told me to sit at chair on which I could see my reflection since the mirror was on the other side of the table. I looked at my left and I could see that the number of people at the club increased and more were coming in. A few minutes later some kind of bells started ringing, everyone got silent and a light on the stage at my right appeared on the curtain, a soft and secretive song started.

The curtain was opened and people wearing a long read cloak and a black mask appeared on stage. When the curtain was closed I could count ten people on stage. It was then when the music stopped and the place got silent again even though that it was full of people. The dancers let their cloaks drop reveling 6 women with y and tight black, red, white or pink lingerie and …4 men, wearing black leather pants and a white or red shirt. I widened my eyes.

“We should have told you but this is a mixed strip-club…” Seungho whispered in my ear. “Just focus on what you like the most…girls I suppose?”

“Of course!” But my answer was suppressed by a new and fresh song that made the dancers start moving to the tables with the exception of two, a man and a woman, who stayed at the stage. Please don’t let a guy come to this table! The dancers moved with graciousness slowly walking and getting on the tables. Thankfully, a girl wearing red lingerie came to our table and she immediately started moving with the rhythm of the song.

I quickly looked around and saw that my fears were unfounded since the tabled with guys gut female dancers and the tables with girls got a male dancer. When I got focus again on our dancer I finally paid attention to her body. Since she was a bit dark skinned the red color suited her perfectly and I’ve never seen such a beauty like this before. Her thighs were thick and her body was perfectly solid. Her s were also the biggest I’ve ever witnessed! The girls of our school all have small s so I didn’t think this was possible. But I have to say, she was damn hot! Her moves were slow and seductive and for several times I thought that she was going to rub her on my face which just made my heartbeat get faster. The other guys must have been feeling the same way because I saw that most of them were drooling. 10 minutes later, when G.O. putted a bill on her she started undressing, stating with her high heels and stocking, her gloves and then her bra. My chin almost fell off when after doing that she started dancing in the pole. I needed to distract and control myself so I looked to the mirror. That was the first time I saw him.

Dancing at a table full of girls possibly on her 20’s, there was the most handsome human being I’ve ever seen. When I first looked to the mirror he was finishing ing his white shirt and so he took it off right away revealing his well sculpted body, his brawny arms, his y collar-line, his wide chest and his oh-so-y-sculpted-chocolate abs and not to mention his delicious skin. He had the most perfect body! I started sweating. I just didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t see his face because of the mask.

Like the female dancer, he moves at the music’s rhythm but the way better than hers and my attention was then attracted to his leather pants. The black leather made his thighs thicker and since the pants were so tight I could see, no, everyone could see the size of what he hid under it especially because when he moves the bulge caused by the tightness moved too, up and down, left and right.

If when I saw the girl dancing I had to control myself, this time I didn’t even have the chance to it. When he seductively rubbed his crotch against the pole I immediately felt like my pants were about to burst and I blushed with embarrassment, looking at my lap and trying to hide how hard I was.

“You saw him didn’t you?” I heard Seungho saying although he wasn’t looking at me.  I blushed even more. “Don’t feel too bad about yourself. It happened to us too when we first came.”

“W-who’s he?

“The Seductor…it’s Spanish”

“Huh?”

“It suits him, doesn’t it? Just don’t look too much or he might be able to change your ual preferences.”

The Seductor… I looked at the mirror again right when he ed his hips. My heart skipped a bit. His next move made me feel weird. He kneeled on one knee and grabbed a girl’s hand and kissed it gently while looking into her eyes. The girl got up covering with her other hand with embarrassment. Then the Seductor jumped out of the table and I saw him taking the girl to another room while the other girls cheered.

“W-where are they going?” I asked a bit jealous. Seungho looked to the mirror for a second right when the room’s door was closed. He turned his attention to me.

“He’s probably going to give her one of his famous private dances.”

“People can ask him that?”

“Of course…you can ask it to any of these dancers…” Somehow I got really interest on that dance. “…but you need to pay. Especially for him…and almost no one can get it. She’s lucky.”

“Really? Why?”

“He’s expensive…”

“How expensive are we talking about?”

“2000 dollars per session…”

When I heard the price the idea of trying to get one of those dances was crashed down. I would never be able to get that much money! That night I went home devastated which just made me furious with myself. I didn’t need that stupid dance especially coming from a guy! He’s not that good! But when I laid down that night his body wouldn’t get out of my head, his moves, the leather pants… I needed to see it just one more time.

So on the next day I went back to the club by myself. I didn’t sit on the pole-tables but on a normal one where I could drink at the same time I saw him from afar. But the next day I came back and the next one, and the next one, till the moment I started going everyday and even the waitresses new my name. However this didn’t continue for much longer because my mom started asking too many question and if I told her the truth she would definitely send me to a madhouse. So I stopped going as often as before.

But I wouldn’t stop going just because of that! Later on, I found out that the guys used to go the club once a week so I started going with them. I thought that just by looking from afar was enough but since I knew I had the possibility of having more than that, I was craving for it. I needed to get the money! I needed that dance!

So for the next months I started working at several part-time jobs to get the 2000 dollars. In the morning I used to go to school, in the after to my jobs and at night to the club. I knew it would be hard because I just couldn’t use all the money for that purpose since my mom knew about the part-time jobs. In the end, for many reasons, I ended up only getting all the money one year later.

And here I am, opening Midnight’s door on the day of my 19th Birthday. It was hard to manage to come here on my own since both my mom and Seungho and G.O. wanted to go with me somewhere else since it was a “special”. But I told them I already had plans with my (imaginary) friends and so they gave up.

I got in, and instead of sitting at my usual table, I walked towards the Midnight’s bar where Belle, a sweet and gentle half-French girl who was cleaning the glasses. She immediately smiled when she saw me.

“Hey, Miru!” She said with her weird accent. “You’re not going to drink anything? By the way nice hair Miru! Blonde and black!!! Cool!”

“Not today Belle, I came to do something else today…I rested my arms on the counter.

“What is it, Miru?” I showed her my wallet with the 2000.

“I want a private dance.”

“ Ohhh!” She mocked me. “Someone got older!” She looked at the money. “But dear that’s a bit too much! We’re not that expensive!”

“But he is…”

“Who the hell are you…”

“The Seductor” She dropped a glass on the floor.

“Oh mon dieu… “ She picked up the glass that luckily didn’t break. “Do you know what you’re getting into?” I nodded making her sight. “Those who saw his dance got obsessed with him and ended up falling in love!”

“You’ve told me that once and don’t worry. I’m not gay so I won’t fall for him.” And I’m sure of it.

“Then why do you want him to dance for you?” I hadn’t an answer for that but I was certain that I wouldn’t fall for a person that I knew nothing about. So I handed her the money.

“Just let me do it…” She looked at me one more time and then gave up, grabbing the money.

“Alright! You’re the boss! Just wait a little while I check if he will accept you or not.” I lifted one eyebrow. “Don’t look at me like that! You’re a guy and he NEVER danced for a guy. He might not like it!”

As she walked away I sat in one of the chairs thinking about what she just said. That situation never occurred me! What if he doesn’t to dance for a guy? I mean…I’m sure he’s not into guys so if a weirdo like me asks him that he might be so disgusted. What am I going to do? After all I’ve been thru…

I was so focus on my own thoughts that I didn’t even notice when Belle came back.

“Well…” She patted my shoulder and smiled. “You’re lucky Miru! He accepted you!”

“Really?”

“Yeah and you’re the first requesting him tonight so you’ll go first.” My chest was filled with anticipation. “I’ll tell you when it’s time. The show is starting.” And as soon as she spoke, the lights were turned off to be once again when the dancers started walking to their poles. When I saw him all my attention was for him and his body. He was wearing his white costume: white leather pants, a ripped and large white shirt, a black mask and no shoes. Although the costume I prefer to see him with involves the black leather pants, this is the mask I love the most since it only covers his eyes. It was with this mask that I first saw his lips. Puffy, think, reddish and eatable lips. However they seemed to also have a mask since they looked like they were frozen with a smirk.

While I watched him dancing the time for my dance didn’t want to come and I was getting very impatient, so impatient that when Belle’s hand touched my shoulder I jumped on my chair.

“It’s time” She whispered and showed me the way.

A few minutes later I was left alone in a smaller room, sitting on a red velvet chair in a faced with black velvet room. The chair was putted against a wall and a silver pole was right in front of it. At my left there was a small table with several bottles of drinks and a vase with red roses. Behind the pole there was also a long red sofa of a size of a grown up person. While waiting I didn’t forget to put the bag I brought on my lap. Why? Because I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to control myself if his dance was too… intense like many times before and with the bag, I would be able to hide any strange activity on my pants. How bad would it be if he found that he ?

“Are you my client tonight?â€Â 
(someone said)

 

Hi Hi!!!! \(^o^)/ So here it is!! MY first story about mir and Joon!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Well this shot was to be bigger but if I had had everything I wanted in this one it would be like HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! O______O (and i kind of had a gun pointed at my head just to upload this -.-')
But just because of that I promise to upload the next chapter really soon ;D 
What will happen next??? Huh?? Huh??? :DDDDDDDD 

Anyway: COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY IT :D  BYE!!!