Affection in Disguise (four shots) part 1

Affection in Disguise (four shots)

All Media are busy taking pictures to someone whose speaking at the podium.

" ____________ Hotel released a new advertisement and its gain more attention from those who are seeking a comfortable hotel here in South Korea, we used some catchy phrases and even international models just to have a good result in doing advertisement. Were so thankful to Ms. Im Yoona for having her as an advertising consultant.

Yoona stood up from her seat and bow to everyone and flash a sweet smile after that she take a seat and yawn " this is boring anyway....." she murmur and she received an unexpected squizzed on her waist from sunny. " ah...." yoona said in pain while holding her waist. " you better shut up your mouth what if someone hear you? " sunny remind her and look back to the speaker.

yoona just ignores it and look around " oh well see...because of my successful advertisement they gain more attention hohoho im really a great consultant " yoona smiled to sunny, sunny smirk " oh yeah i know...our boss will going to be happy because of this...you know our company is well known for having a best employees we have Marketing Supervisors, Advertising Supervisors, Directors, Writers...." sunny didnt finished it. " and dont forgets me.....Advertising Consultant...im one of Mr. Kim's asset on his company..that's all i know " yoona smile to sunny. " oh yeah here you go again....so full of yourself " sunny playfully smiled to yoona.

" im not full im just telling the truth " yoona smile to sunny. " arasso....i accept it. "sunny smile back. " oh well who could accept that no one right only you " yoona said.

The conference is already done Yoona is looking around when a small accident caught her eyes. Jessica is walking out now on the room when she avoided the man whose talking to other media but theirs other man whose talking too other didnt seen jessica that's why they bumped to each other.

" awww....... mianhe.." jessica said and bow even though she's the one that got hurt she's the one who said apology. the man excise hiself to his friend and look to jessica " hey watch your way next time " he said like he was the one that got hurt. Jessica sent an ice glare to him " oh wait...your supposed to be the one who said sorry but instead i am the one...and you should said it to your self your the one whose talking to other while not looking at your way " she fix her bags and left. " hey im not yet done to you. " the man said.

jessica look back " wae? are you going to say sorry? ". the man smiled " ani~ i just want to say that next time you should watch your way... " Jessica got irritated at this time.

Yoona shook her head and  " sunny wait's here..." sunny look to yoona " hey where are you going? ".

" woooh like someone here is arguing.." yoona said while looking to Jessica and the man.

" its not your business anyway...Ms. Im Yoona right? " the man said. " Oh i saw you awhile ago....and you bumped to her accidentally right? " yoona looks now to the man. " oh i didnt " tha man said.

" you did but im the one who apologize " jessica said while sendign an ice glare to him. Yoona look to man's Id " your a media....and you are..." she checked it " Lee Donghae " and she look to donghae as always cold stare. " your supposed to be the one who said sorry to her but then you let her said sorry and even bow to you arent you gentleman? oh well gentleman is not existing anymore.." yoona rolled her eyes and look to donghae. " kaja...say sorry to her " she point jessica.

" why would i? " donghae said. yoona sent an ice glare to him " your a boy and even if she said sorry you must say sorry too..you bump to her too " she said in a cold way again. " look im not here to make a fight with you " donghae didnt finished it. " yeah i know..that's why im talking to you in calm im an educated person and i know what is right and wrong " yoona said. " arasso arasso....." donghae said and look to jessica " Mianhe.." sounds like he just forced.

" your not sincere " jessica withdraw her look. " im already apologizing " donghae said. " ok fine accept it...." jessica roled her eyes. then someone called donghae " i'll leave you now...aish....thanks for this...." he look to yoona " so they really right..your such a cold person so full of yourself ". yoona smirk " I know right...." but before donghae left " wait..i have something to tell you " yoona look to donghae's hair " are you planning to go on a dance contest? ". donghae look to yoona confused and shook his head. " oh well look at your hair its like your going in a dance contest havent you remember this is a formal occassion? and look at you now your not even in a formal dress code oh yeah your doesnt even have a formal attitude " she chuckle. Donghae look to yoona as if he is embarassed already well yoona is right the way he looks right now is not suited on the occassion.

Jessica chuckle too of what she heard. " see...so lesson here dont listen on those gossip about me once you heard it ignores it and dont even dare to mention that to me if you dont want to get embarassed in front of others." yoona said to donghae while crossing her arms " your lucky its just me and this girl are the only one who can see you embarassed here ". she smile like she is teasing donghae. " i better go now thank you for your wonderful critism Ms. Im " donghae bow and leave rolling his eyes.

" Ms. Im thanks.." Jessica smile and bow to Yoona. " no need to bow at me.." yoona smiles " i saw it and he really have a fault too.." she smiles " anyway are you ok now? ". Jessica smile " ne im ok nothing that bad happened to me, hmmm well i think those gossip about you is not true....i see you as a good one " she smile. " thanks...well im really a nice girl but i cant help it i usually give critism to others but my intention was for their own good though.. " Yoona pout and look to jessica " but they find it harsh for them..maybe because.." she didnt finist it.

" because your cold appearance..." jessica smile. " neh that's it i have a cold aura so people tend to think im really full of myself " yoona said. " well i can feel you " Jessica smile back. Yoona look to her curious " wae? ". jessica tap her " Im a cold person too.....but not like you that hmm you know critisizing anyone " she smile " forgive me on that " she chuckle.

yoona smiled " well i cant help it i just want a good for them, anyway what's your name? ". jessica offered her hand " im Jessica Jung ". yoona offered her hand too and they shake hands " nice meeting you " they both smiled to each other

" Sunny!!....." yoona called the little girl who is talking to others and the little girl excuse herself. " unnie i want you to meet Jessica Jung....." yoona introduce Jessica to Sunny. " oh annyeong.." sunny smiles and bow to her " Lee Soonkyu imnida but you can call me Sunny " she smile. " Jessica.....nice meeting you " jessica smile.

" Hmm where are you working at? " Yoona ask Jessica they are walking now at the hallway. " ah im working at _________ company...." she smile. "oh!!! __________ company?! my boyfirend is working there too....." sunny smiled. "really well good then" jessica smile.  " oh i see....is that a shopping mall right?" yoona ask again. " ne but its not that.....prestigious like other shopping mall here in SEOUL " Jessica said. " oh that's not important at least your company is still recognize by others " sunny said and smile.

" oh wait Ms. Im your working at _________ right? im envy you i applied there before but they didnt hire me...that's why i applied to other....i really wants to work there. but how come your here? " jessica ask

" first of all dont call me Ms. Im just call me Yoona...." she smile. " well yeah im working there as an Advertising Consultant and sunny is my assistant..oh maybe your luck is not there but dont worry if you want to apply there i can help you " she smile. " hmm regarding on your last question they just rented me for their advertisement....and im happy about that though im not usually accepting those kind of jobs because im not working with them but my boss told me so, that's why.....anyway how about you? i bet your job on your company is like us were in the same field cause your not here if your not working in a marketing department am i right?

Jessica nods " yeah.....im an assistant marketing consultant....my friend were supposed to be here but he's kind of busy that's why he left me to go here..". yoona and suny nods " do you have anything to do after this? " yoona ask they are now in the lobby. jessica thinks and nods her head " yeah i need to go back to our office and give this report to our marketing consultant....hmm you know he just want's to know what could it be the good strategies when planning an advertisement that's why im helping him..." she smiled

yoona nods " oh i see maybe i can help you on that.....since im good on that " yoona smile. " aish here she is again " sunny rolled her eyes. jessica look to sunny confused " what do you mean? ". yoona smile " she mean im starting again making praise at myself.....im always doing that..and she's sick on that.." she chuckle. " oh i see......but your really good on that Ms. Im oh i mean Yoona..." she smile

" see...im good im really good....." yoona smile to sunny. and look to jessica " maybe we can treat you next time since you cant with us today....". jessica nod " yeah sure........". sunny pulled out her phone " oh can i have your number so we can contact you..." she smile. " aish this little girl...dont get her number she may lost it so how can you contact her? " yoona said in sarcastic way. sunny glared to yoona " will you please shut up... " and she look to jessica " just save your number here...." and she look to yoona " im not getting her number now i just want her to save it..." yoona chuckle " yeah yeah i know...."

jessica typed it and gave it back to sunny after some seconds her phone vibrated " that's my numbe saved it....." sunny smiled. " hmm i will copy it to sunny later.." yoona said. " arasso...im leaving now......nice meeting you again...Ms. Im oh I mean Yoona thanks again...." she smile and waved to a cab. " keep safe " sunny yelled.

" ne......" jessica replied before entering a taxi. " bye bye..." yoona waved too.

" so..where are we going to eat? " yoona ask sunny. " hmm i want in ________________." she said happily

" then drive my car " yoona thow her key to sunny. sunny catched it and pout " Arasso...."

Jessica arrives at the ____________ company.

she bowed to every employee who greeted her. She's headed to an office, then a shout from a room make her stop and she shook her head.

" What?!! " a man's voice behind the door.

Jessica knock the door. " Im here....."

" come in " the voice become calm now.

When Jessica enter she found sungmin standing and looking down.

" oh....i heard your voice outside..calm down siwon oppa..." jessica said as she enter and closed the door.

" aish.... how will I calm down? "  siwon said while standing at the front of his desk and his hands on his waist. " our sales didnt increase....and it still.....its keep on staying at that state.....so how will I calm down on that? " siwon look to sungmin " talk to our advertising consultant to make a plan about this......"

sungmin look up and muttered to say something " ahmm.... sir...our advertising consultant " he didnt finish

" What again?......." he said in a pissed tone.

sungmin look down " ahmm  she's pregnant and filed a maternity leave so we dont have an advertising consultant for now " he said very nervous he knows siwon will shout at him again

" mwo?! then what are we going to do? im the only one who will work on this?! " siwon closed his eyes because he cant hold his temper anymore as he open his eyes he gesture to sungmin to leave " kaja...leave my office.....do something about this arasso......" he said in calm tone but he's really pissed off.

Sungmin bow to him and to jessica before leaving the room.

" siwon.....you know what.....calm down im still here....we can work on that....aish you really keep's sungmin frightened to you im pity on him every time you shout at him " jessica sat on the seat in front of siwon's desk.

" so how about the conference? " siwon ask while still longing for his breath to calm him down.

" would you please sit down first? " jessica smile " about that conference i just discovered that we cant still have a simple yet catchy advertisement...." she smile

siwon sat down and look to jessica " so whats your point? "

jessica smiled " oh oppa!! ive met the advertising consultant of that conference....she's Yoona.....since we dont have an advertising consultant maybe we can have her for the mean time....." she smile

siwon look to jessica and grinned " is she pretty? ". jessica sent a geez reaction to siwon and crossed her arms " oh yeah she is but she's like me..." and she smiled

" im just kidding.....im not into girls and you know that...." siwon said as he opened his drawer and find soemthing there " then why she's like you? ".

" she's cold like me!! and more cold than me..its hard to explain but i like her personality " she nods. " well you should meet her "

siwon look up to jessica " cold like you...? but im cold one too...." he smirk

" aish oppa yeah your cold too and i know that but your sweet inside.....that's why......" she stop and smile " hmm forgets that......always remember that I really really loves you arasso? " she smile.

" youve been a good sister for me! " he messed jessica's hair " did you eat already? let's go ill treat you. " he smiled

jessica fix her hair " ani~ were supposed to eat somewhere too but i said im going back here " she stood up " let's go ".

When they went out at the office all of the people that they encountered bow to them. jessica keeps on bowing to them and smiling but siwon is just ignoring them....

Meanwhile

Sungmin is calling someone " aish....he shout at me again......." he said while fixing some papers at his desk . " again? your boss is really a jerk!! you should quit as his secretary oppa!! "sunny said while playing her straw. " if i can i will...." sungmin said " but i cant i love my work and he's nice too when he's in the mood.

" aish.." sunny shook her head " oh oppa......did you know Jessica Jung there? ". sungmin nods " ne..i know her wae? ". sunny smiled " we met her awhile ago.....she's so nice". sungmin nods " oh yeah she is but she's like your friend yoona too but yoona is more creppier than her" sungmin rolled his eyes. " yah oppa!! dont sat it again." sunny said.

Yoona hear sunny and she looks to sunny like she knows it already. sunny smile at her. " tell to your boyfriend that i like him for you....but dont dare to say something on me arasso? " she smile.

" oppa you hear it? aish.....yoona is really a nice girl....so stop that arasso? " sunny said and  yoona is smilling while nodding.

Then Siwon and Jessica enter the restaurant too

" hmm oppa you know already want i want.....right? ill go to the rest room first  " jessica smile and leave siwon.

siwon goes to the counter and look up to the menu first.

" excuse me.....i want to order again please if i came back here i hope your done drinking arasso? so we can leave now " yoona stood up and leave sunny. sunny nods and sip her drink.

When siwon was about to go on the counter, Yoona immediately passed by him "excuse me miss.... can I have strawberry shake, for take out please ". then the lady nods and left the counter.

siwon was mesmerize on yoona's beauty he keeps on looking at her. then yoona notice it. " wae? is there something on my face? " yoona sarcastically said.

siwon jaw dropped and thought  " what kind of woman is this? she's supposed to be smile at me than to ask me a question and more importantly not in a sarcastic way "

" oh nothing....im just accidentally looked at you " siwon snob yoona and look to other side.

yoona look back at the counter and her order is ready " thank you " she said but not smiling and left but she acidentally bumped to siwon, because siwon moved when she left the counter.

" mianhe.. " yoona bowed. but siwon's ignores it instead he order already. yoona look back to siwon and waited the lady to get's siwon's order. when the lady is already not there and siwon is waiting for his order.

" you bumped at me right? " yoona said. siwon look back and saw yoona he look from head to toe " me? " poiting at hiself " bumped at you? when? "

yoona jaw dropped and geez " poor memory....i said sorry to you dont you remember that? actually your supposed to be the one who will said sorry at me " yoona said in a cold way.

" oww sorry for that.." siwon bow and look back to the counter and totally ignores yoona again and waited for his orders. " huh!! what kind of sorry is that? " yoona said. siwon look back " look...im not talking to a strangers.....i already said sorry....isnt that enough? " then siwon look back again because his orders are ready. when yoona was about to walk closer to him sunny holds her.

" hey!! yoona...stop that..aish....let's go now " sunny said while holding yoona. " Yoona? " siwon's thought and he look back.

sunny pulled yoona out the counter. " mianhe sir....." sunny bowed " let's go now "

Yoona and Sunny left the restaurant.

" aish!! what's on earth? no more gentleman now that's for real!! " yoona irritatedly said as she enter the car. " you said it million times " sunny said as she lock the door. " he's handsome hah " sunny giggle.

" hand----some?!! " yoona said word by word while her eyebrow is rising up " what's handsome on him!!?! a snobbish guy?! " yoona said as she started the engine of her car.

" i saw what happened!! you bumped at him too...." sunny said " but i know you apologize ". " and he didnt apologize..." yoona rolled her eyes. " you know what your somewhat compatible " sunny laughs and she earned a death glare to yoona.

Meanwhile

" what's on your face? " jessica ask siwon while she was sitting.

" aish.....tell me how many woman in the world are nice? " siwon ask. then jessica chuckle " what's question is that? hmm i cant count that but im pretty sure im one of them " jessica smiled

" oh i think your the only one...." siwon look out the window and still pissed off. while jessica blushed of what siwon said.

" wait did something happened while im in a rest room? " jessica said as she started to eat.

siwon look to jessica and look at his foods " ne....and i dont want to tell it now...its pissing me off......" as he started to eat his foods too. and he thought yoona again " how come she's like that? she's pretty aish so dissapointed "

jessica swallow her foods " oww oppa we need an advertising consultant right? hmm i know one......"

" yoona?? " siwon said and jessica nods. " wait how many yoona is here at the seoul? " siwon ask while chewing

jessica looks to siwon " i dont know too....wae you asking? ". siwon shook his head " never mind continue eating there ".

Its already night time when sunny receiveds a call from jessica. " oh jessica? wae? ". jessica smile " hmm can i have yoona's number? hmm we need her...". sunny smiled " sure ill sent it to you.. ".

While Yoona is reading some magazine her phone ring. " yoboseyo? ". jessica smile " Yoona? this is Jessica....". yoona stop reading and smile too " jessica....wae you call? ".

" hmmm can we resnt you as an advertising consultant too? " jessica pout " hmm we really needs you can we? ". yoona thinks " call our boss first and ask him...im working on our advertisement too but its for next year plan so i guessed i can help you with ".

After one day......

Mr. Kim enters on Yoona's office " Ms. Im.....______________ company needs you as their advertising consultant.". Yoona nods "hmm arasso...". Mr. Kim smiled " your really an asset for me......im going to pay you double on your salary if you succeed again arasso? ". Yoona grinned " of course sir.....i will going to do my best " and yoona looks to his boss " sir....what kind of fashion is that? "

Mr. Kim look to his clothes " wae? is there something wrong? ". Sunny glared to Yoona meaning to stop it. " sir....dont be too trying hard to get younger its nor suited on you..look your like a nerd or what i cant explain it though...its really weird you know. " yoona said as she fix her papers.

" Ms. Im!! " Mr. Kim shout. but yoona didnt care sunny on the other side looks to yoona and motion to stop it now. " im just telling you the trurth....im not harsh " yoona said. but mr. kim smiled " arasso arasso......your lucky your an assest here that's why i like you to stay here.....but if you continue critisizing my clothes i will fire you....." mr. kim reminded

Yoona look to Mr. Kim " fire me? oh.....thats hurt....you said im your asset what if you fire me then you will no longer earn money? " yoona used pupply eyes.." aish i cant resist you..arasso.....go back to your work now and prepare yourself for the meeting with our business partner i mean your business matters.." Mr. Kim smiled to yoona before leaving

Meanwhile

" oppa....tomorrow Yoona will arrive here so better be good to her too just like to me arasso? " jessica smile

" then why your saying that to me? "siwon ask

" i know your kind of snobbish guy, and irriatedly sometimes....she's nice so better be nice to her too " jessica lined her arms to siwon while they heading to the office

siwon pinch jessica's cheek " arasso...arasso......"

Jessica giggled inside " komawo oppa " " your really sweet at me " and she smile

The day has come.......

Yoona and Sunny arrives at the _______________ coampany. " yeah.. im going to see my oppa more often...." sunny smile. " komawo yoona for accepting this ". yoona nods " neh see i told you i really like him for you that's why i dont get it why he dont like me to you? " she pout.

sunny linkd her arms on yoona " im sure she'll going to like you now since were going to work here now." sunny smile. yoona sigh " kaja let's go inside now. "

they enter the building and look for jessica.

" oh your here!! " jessica greeted them and hug them " welcome here.....". she smile.

sungmin and sunny keeps on smiling to each other while they are heading to siwon's office

" ill introduce you to our marketing consultant.....youll be working with us so we need to meet each other arasso? " jessica smile to yoona. " hmm especially you yoona...you really needs to meet the marketing concultant youll be working together hand and hand 24/7 if im not mistaken " sunny reminded yoona.

Jessica nods as well as Sungmin. " neh....so better catch up with each other too....oh He is a boy arasso? he's name is Choi Siwon.." jessica smile " oh were here now " and they stop in front of siwon's office. and jessica knock " were here now, im with the advertising consultant and her assistant ".

" Come in " siwon said and he stood up and fix hiself and waited them to enter.

And Jessica opened the door and she enter.

" Mr. Choi Siwon meet Ms. Im Yoona " jessica said

and Yoona enters the office

And the two of them widened their eyes and both said " YOU?!!! "

 

 

 

:D hope you like it!!! :D