Sneezes

And then there were two?

After a long day of recording the songs for their new album, a tired B.A.P is heading back to their dorm to get some much needed sleep. All of the members worked hard that day but none worked as hard as Himchan.
You see while he was recording his parts he couldn't help but sneeze. He would shake it off and try again but the same thing happened. Leader Yongguk was worried, thinking that poor Himchan must be sick. But it was strange. He had no fever, and other than the obvious issue of sneezing, he felt perfectly fine. So the leader wrote it off as nervousness.
Once back at the dorm a frustrated Himchan lay in bed wondering why he kept sneezing so much.
Yongguk was wrong, it was not because he was nervous. So then what was it?
He kept wondering these as he drifted off to sleep.

The next day he told his nose to behave itself and confidently went to record. Of course once he started singing the sneezes returned.
“Yah Channie are you alright?” leader asked. “Yeah i’m fine. I just have something stuck in my nose.” he said.
“Well get it out so we can do this!” the leader yelled.
So. Himchan did what any person who is trying to remove something from his nose does. He picked it. He spent a good 15 minutes picking his nose. He was picking his nose so long in fact, that a crowd started to gather to watch. Himchan picked and picked with all his might but nothing came out.
Now knowing for sure that there was nothing there, Himchan went back to recording. Where he sneezed. Again.
“THATS IT!!!” he yells. “Yah i’m gonna go to the doctor so they can fix this alright.”

Without a second to spare Himchan runs to his doctors office. Where he is asked the nature of his visit.
“Well doc, there seems to be something wrong with my nose. could you just take a look?”
So the doctor puts on his gloves and shoves his finger up Himchans nostrils.
“hmmm well there doesnt seem to be anything...... OW!!!” the doctor suddenly yells.
When he removes his finger you can see a spot of blood starting to form.
Himchan is shocked. What is in his nose that hurt the doctor?
The doctor cleans off his hand and then goes back to Himchans nose. But this time with tweezers.
He searches around in Himchans nose for a while before he pulls out two objects.
He sets them down and both the doctor and Himchan lean in for a closer look.

There, sitting on the tin, are two fangirls holding scissors.
“Well.” the doctor says “There's your problem! you had two girls in your nose.”
Himchan stares at them, completely horrified.
“HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY NOSE???”
The two girls look at each other sheepishly.
“Well at your last fan sign? when you picked your nose? we hitched a ride.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moral of the story kids? Don't pick your nose!

Photobucket