Chapter 1

Impossible!

 

Monday , 1st start of SCHOOL 10:00am   

 

~ SNSD's DORM ~ 

Yoona : *Stretches body and yawns* Ahhh , What a nice day ! *Grins while looking at the other 4 girls who are sleeping.* Tiffany , Jessica , Seohyun , Yuri ! Wake up now , We have to prepare , We're gonna be late if your gonna sleep for a longer time ! 

 

Yuri waked up as she heard Yoona talking . 

"Jessica , TIffany , Seohyun wake up wake up wake up! Yah ! *jumps on their bed hardly and calling their names loudly* " Yoona and Yuri cried .

 

"Uhhhhfh whuftt? Jessica murmured as the pillow covered her face .  

Tiffany and Seohyun woke up as they saw Yoonyul jumping and yelling on the bed. 

"JESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

"AHHHHH IM AWAKE IM AWAKE IM AWAKE IM REALLY REALLY AWAKE !!  " Jessica screamed at her top of her lungs.

 

"Lets go" Seohyun said. 

 

Soon they changed to their uniforms , eat their breakfast and rushed to their school .

 

 

*In the school* 

 

 

~Ring Ring~ 

 

Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica, Yoona and Yuri walked to their lockers and *BAM* they bumped into 5 cool guys , holding their sling-bag . 

 

"Mianhae!" The girls apologized as they felt bad. 

 

"Manhai? " one of the guy said confused.

The girls laughed and asked for those 5 guys name . 

"What?" They said in a confused way

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Want to know the 5 guys name? Well well ! I will update it in the next chapter , Stay tune for it :)