A Change.

Sweet Secret

 

And that person is no other than Sunny Lee! The niece of Lee Soo Man. She held your hand, as you try to stand up. You were starstruck by her, with her short blonde hair and beautiful eye make-up.
 
Sunny: Hey little boy, I think you're lost. This section is full of fan girls wanting to buy SJ's latest album. *smiles*
You: S-sunny Lee?!! Oh my gosh~ I'm one of your biggest fan!
Sunny: Really? Cool! Nice to meet you! *shakes hands with you*
 
As you were about to ask for her autograph, her bodyguards suddenly asked her to get in the car. Leaving you, and another random guy who works at SM Entertainment behind whose name is  Kim Chul Soo.
 
Sunny: Bye, cute boy! *shows aegyo* See you around! *waves*
You: But.. [I am not a boy.. Can't believe she mistaken me as a guy.]
Chul Soo: Ya.. [Hey. He is a kpop idol material. Nice body, baby face. But he's short, though..]
You: *blushing* W-what are you looking at?! [This guy.. he's handsome. But seems too old..]
Chul Soo: You're the one!
You: Huh? What do you mean by that?!
Chul Soo: We've been looking for people who are kpop idol materials and has the potential to become SM Ent's trainees. Do you sing or dance?
You: I do.. And I love SM town!
Chul Soo: Well then, come to our agency right now!
 
So, he grabbed your hand and you went into the car to where Sunny is. She was shocked seeing you.
 
Sunny: Whoa. I guess you were a kpop idol material after all~
You: I am?
Sunny: Of course! You're handsome.. And I think Chul Soo found a talent in you..
You: Eh? But.. what are they going to do next?
Sunny: We've been looking for talents and unluckily, we can't find one. But good thing we've seen you. And did you know? Once you are chosen and discovered, you will be able to live with SJ for months?
You: [EH???? ME, LIVING WITH SJ??! Omoooo~] *imagines*
 
Imagination..
 
You enter the SJ dorm and you saw all of them, giving you a rose. You wore girly clothing that time, and Donghae held your hands..
 
You: Omo~ With SJ? That's a dream come true..
 
End of the Imagination..
 
Sunny: Ya, are you listening to me? *smiles* By the way, all girls will stay at the Girls Generation's dorm. Too bad, you're not a girl.
*sighs* I wanted to have a little brother though~ So from now on, call me noona, arraseo?
 
You arrived at the entertainment agency~