Pity

Sweet Secret

 

You: Hyung.. what are you doing? *blushing* [Don't stay too close to me, for I might get carried away..] Why are you looking at me that way? [What has gone into him?]
Donghae: I know who you really are.
You: Huh? [What did he meant by that?!]
 
He moved extremely closer, and there's no way to escape.
 
Donghae: Don't act as if you don't know any of this.
 
He lied down, and through his force, you two were on the floor.
 
Donghae: See? You're a GIRL. Yet.. you're with us.
You: [HE FOUND OUT..] *blushing* I AM NOT!
Donghae: Yes you are! *screams*
You: Hyung.. you're scaring me..
Donghae: STOP CALLING ME HYUNG! AND TELL ME WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PRETEND AS A BOY?! Are you making a fool out of us?!
 
You stood up, despite of his strength.
 
You: *sobs* I am a girl.. But oppa.. Please listen. I didn't do this not only because I'm your fan.. *bursts into tears* And I am not fooling around.. Oppa. I want to be close to you and at the same time, I wanted to be a kpop idol and work on the same agency as you.. You're my inspiration, oppa.. Unni and I.. we had to work hard just to survive.. I even borrow money just to go to your concerts.. Oppa.. tell me.. does this make me look bad? Sunny unni and Director Chul Soo discovered me.. while I was about to buy your new albums.. And they wanted me to become a trainee..
 
Donghae lets go of your hand as you began to speak. He sat next to you as he listened..
 
You: Oppa.. we are poor.. Do you think I would think of my pride and reject that offer? This is an opportunity.. Unni even gave up her dreams of becoming an actress as well.. So I wanted to continue her dreams.. I had to accept this.. If only I can sell my soul, I would. *cries* I didn't stay here to spread news and broadcast what you're doing.. Please don't hurt me.. You know how much.. I.. Love you.. *sobs* But.. oppa.. If this is a burden, I'll stay away from you.. *walks away*
 
Donghae: Wait, _____! *hugs you* Mianhae.. I didn't know..
You: I fake a smile just so I wouldn't be a burden to anyone.. It depends on you whether you'll keep my gender as a secret.. If you tell them, then it's goodbye for me..
 
Will Donghae tell about your true identity?