Chap 1 - I'm Sorry

Who am I to you ?

Its 5 o'clock in the morning and Sulli is packing her stuff . She's finally moving to her new house in Busan . She's excited and nervous at the same time . Is the neighbourhood similiar ? Is the people there friendly ? Do they speak Korean too ? Those question keeps repeating in her head until a knock was being heard .

Sulli P.O.V

I was packing my stuff happily until a knock on my door was being heard . I was hoping it's not my unnie , i'll be dead when she see's i'm not done packing yet . And guess what ? It is her ... T.T

Sooyoung : Choi Sulli ! What have i told you yesterday ? I told you to finish packing yesterday instead of now ! Why do you have to be so stubborn Sulli-ah . We're leaving in a few minutes time and here you are still making a mess ? Aigoo . Umma is so gonna kill me for this ya know !!

There she goes again . Continuing and repeating her nags non-stop . I don't mean to be rude but .... COME ON ! YOU'RE MY SISTER ! WHENEVER I'M IN TROUBLE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST HELP ME NOT COMPLAIN ALL DAY . Ughh . Still nagging . STILL NAGGING .

Sooyoung : There over there !! Beside it too ! Don't forget that . What happen to this picture here ??

I look over to see what picture she's referring to . ! Its a pic of me and my ex .... Kai . I snatch it away from her immediately and tear it appart immediately .

Sooyoung : Yah ! yah ! Whose that ? Why didn't you tell me he was your boyfriend ?!

I look down . Hiding my face from her remembering the moments me and kai had . Moments where my friend at High school would always tease me about him .

 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I could see her face changes when i ask her who is that guy in that picture . I just care about her that's all . I don't want anyone to hurt her . I feel bad . I tried to ask again but she puts her head down . I could see her bite her lips hard to control her sadness . But its not working , her tears rolled down her cheeks . I felt extremely bad now .

Sooyoung : Sulli-ah i didn't mean too . Don't cry . Who dares to hurt my baby sister ?! I would kill them !! Ugh !

Sulli giggles at her noona joke and wipe her tears immediately and pack her stuff . Since we have no time left , i had to help her .. She'll pay for this though . I'm not letting it go .... Okay i guess i should let her go since i made her cry . Only for this time . Only !

 

Sulli P.O.V

I can't believe how caring Noona was towards me .. I love her even though she nags all the time . Since she's the only Noona i had .

Sulli : Noona ..

Sooyoung : Mmm ??

Sulli : Khamsamidah . For helping me and comforting me -eye smile-

Sooyoung : Neh . You better help me when i'm in trouble or something -wink-

Umma : Sulli-ah ! Sooyoung-ah ! Lets go now !!

Sulli&Sooyoung : Dehh !

 

No one P.O.V

The carry all of their stuff into their Family van and leave the place immediately . Sulli and Sooyoung together with their Umma and Appa was sad to move since they spent most of their childhood there . But , for their mother , they would do anything .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taemin P.O.V

While waiting for Jieun , his girlfriend to have breakfast together , negative question keeps on popping in his mind .. Why do I keep thinking like this ? She wouldn't cheat on me right ? She loves me right ? But ... that day . At the club , why was she hugging him ? Could it be ?? Taemin can't stop thinking of her current girlfriend. He spotted her flirting and goofing around with a guy at a club last week .

??? : Annyeong !

Taemin : Ahh . Jieun-ah .

Jieun : Waeyooo ? You always greet me happily with your 'Yeoboyahh~'

Taemin : I'm just .. Not in the mood right now .

Jieun could sense something wrong from his face . She was starting to get curious of what he's thinking .

Jieun : Yeoboyah ! What we're you thinking from just now ? You kept on staring into the blank space instead of looking into my gorgeous face !

Taemin couldn't stand it thinking bout what he saw . Its creeping him out . I finally decide to ask her nicely and look at her reaction . But i'm afraid of her leaving him .... Well , i just have to know the truth ..

Taemin : What were you doing last Saturday night , when i wanted to bring you out to dinner and you said you couldn't make it ?

She still looks calm like nothing wrong happen .

Jiuen : Umm .. Last saturday . I was out with my family .

Liar . How could she do this to me ?! I have to control . Sigh .

Taemin : Where ?

Jieun : Nearby restaurant .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

Damn did he found out ? I have to stay calm and act innocent now . If not , i'm so busted .

Taemin : Where ?

Jieun : Nearby restaurant .

He looks mad all of the sudden bringing his head down . Clenching his fist hard . VERY hard that it almost burst out blood . I grab his hands but he lets go and stands up immediately and stomp off the restaurant . I follow him from the back and shout his name non-stop

Jieun : Yeobo !! Taemin !! LEE TAEMIN !!

He stop and walks towards me . Tears rolling down his face , i tried to wipe it for him but he slap my hand away .

Jieun : WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?!

Taemin : WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ?! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING LAST SATURDAY HUH ? I CALLED YOUR PARENTS AND THEY SAY YOU WERE OUT WITH YOUR OLD FRIENDS WATCHING A MOVIE ! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUST NOW ? AND WORSE . I SPOTTED YOU FLIRTING WITH A GUY . LIKE REALLY . WHO ARE YOU ?!

Frozen . Speechless . Tears roll down my cheek . I attempt to pull his arm but he lets go .

Jieun : I'm sorry .

Taemin : Don't be sorry . We're over !

Jieun : But ...

Before i could finish the sentence , he walks away running into the street . I regret it . Tears rolls down .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sulli P.O.V

 

Appa : We're finally here !!

Sooyoung : Chincha ? Yayy !!

Sulli : So fast ? Wow .

Umma : What are waiting for ? Get out of the car and start unpacking !

Me and Noona giggle our way out of the car . OMG . Its a 2-storey terrace . Its like my dream house . How did my parents afford this house ? Its huge ! Suddenly i could feel umma arms around me and brushing my hair .

Umma : So do like it ?

Sulli : Are you kidding me ? I love it !

Sooyoung : Me too !

Appa : I'm glad you like it . Lets start now .

We entered our new house . It looks big outside but is extremely huge on the inside . I can't believe it . Its like a dream come true .

Appa : Sulli-ah ! Why don't you walk around the neighbourhood and familiarize yourself with the situation here while we all do the chores ?

Sulli : CHICHA ?

Sooyoung : Not fair !!!

Appa : Deh !

Sulli : Aigoo . Khamsamidah .

I can't believe how kind hearted my parents and noona are today . Hehe ~ A new house and new attitude i guess . There's a huge park nearby our house . Its gorgeous ! There's like all type of flowers there , especially my favourite . Lavender . I spotted a flower shop infront . I walk over and buy 1 piece of Lavender and smell it non-stop . Its beautiful and i love the smell . I remember the time he would confess to me with this flower ............ Tears slowly rolls down my cheek . You shouldn't be like this Sul , after what he did to you . Get over him . I wipe it off immediately and smile at the people there . While i was enjoying the view and all , a slight push was felt and i fell on my .

Sulli : OUCH !

I look up and saw this sad and pathetic face. I don't know why but my heart was beating rapidly . He looks like me when i was dumped by that ......... Anyways , i don't know if he's face is quite similiar with Kai or what but , there's this feeling , the same feeling when HE confessed to me . My heart was beating rapidly . I immediately snap out it . I stood up .

Taemin : Uh....mianhe .

 

-How was it guys ? Is it fine ? Its my first time . COMMENT . ^_^