my Oppa

My Oppa!

“joo eun ah!” as I heard someone scream to me while I stand in front of the bookstore waiting ‘till rain stop.  Then I turn my head to the right, and I saw someone holding a big umbrella while he ran closer to my place.  “kim joo eun!” he say my name again while he wave his hand to me.

I gave him my big smile “junhyung oppa!”

He sighing “aisssh, finally. Let’s go back home”  then he held his left hand on his knees.

I chuckled “thank’s oppa for picking me up” as I joined to his big umbrella.

I and junhyung oppa was met when I lost my 9 years old younger sister named Da eun at amusement park. He lives by his self by rent a room in Seoul for study in a college. Because of his kindness that he found my the only one younger sister, my mother as a single parent decided to ask him stay together with us. Otherwise he consider as a responsible brother for my mom. Because of her business she always busy, then she trust him to take care of us.

A year passed since his first day we live together. Junhyung oppa very kind, sometimes she pick me up from my college by his motorcycle nor my Da Eun. This two weeks oppa always pick her up from her ballet course.

“have you pick Da Eunie up, oppa?” I asked him

He nodding “mmm..” then gave me his big smile and blushing suddenly

“yaa oppa, what happened with your smile?” then I pouted my mouth

Lately oppa always told me about someone who got his attention, make his heart fluttering when he meet her, one of the reason why he always picked Da Eun up. Yes, it’s about Hara eonni she is daughter ofmymother'sclose friend and ballet teacher for Da Eun.

“wae oppa?” I pushed him to answer my question, but he just gave his smile to me.

Actually I knew it must be because of Hara eonni. I felt that inside my heart can’t accept this, accept that my junhyung oppa felt in love with her. But I still can’t understand with my own feeling, whether this love for junhyung oppa as other person or junhyung oppa as my oppa?

“oppa, tell me what happen? “ I nag to him while I pinched his arm

He chuckled and smirk “ you know what? “

I just shake my head “emm mm”

“I am the happiest person in the world!” he said happily “she had a same felling with me”

“mwo? She? I frowned “ Hara eonni?” then he nodded

“Tonight I’ll pick her up for our first date” he said it but can’t hid his happiness. And about my felling, I still can’t understand should I happy or broken hearted? I always wishing that I have a boyfriend like junhyung oppa. But sometimes I dream if junhyung oppa. With him a feel comfortable, safe, and happy. Since my father left my mom by unmanly way, I mean he left my mom without saying anything. I never heard about his condition and he never visit us. That’s the one of my reason why I afraid to fall in love with someone easily.

“would you help me to choose any suits cloth for my first date?” he asked me as us step forward to the door. Then he put the umbrella at the corner.

I smirked “let me see” I ran to my room “I want to take a bath!” as I tongued him, tried to .

He tried to pull my t-shirt but I faster than he thought. “yaaaa kim joo eun!” he ran to me
Da eun who sit in living room’s sofa suddenly stand and stopped him “ Oppa, would you please, help me finish my homework” she held his books, and gave him her puppy eyes.

“haja!” he said while take her book then sit on the floor.

~~~~~o0o~~~~~~

I went out from my room and saw junhyung oppa with his serious face teach Da eunnie did her homework. I looked at the clock what time is it now. “yaa this oppa. What time he will pick hara eonni up? It’s almost 6 p.m” I talked to my self from upstairs. I tip toe to his room, and open the door slowly without anybody knew that I entered Junhyung oppa room. I opened his wardrobe, and take out one by one his cloth from the wardrobe. “aisssssh oppa, why you only have t-shirts” but my eyes stopped searching while I looked on one of the blue jacket hanging on the hanger.  So I decided to take out a jeans pant, white t-shirt and the blue jacket on the bed. After finished to choose her selected clothe for oppa’s first date, I step out from his room. I went down stair to the kitchen first then step out, sit on sofa while both of them sit on the floor.  I put a cup of hot tea and a mug of milk for Da eun.

“ jun hyung oppa!”

“ ne?” he closed the book

“ what time now?” I asked him while I fold my hand on my chest

“wae?” he still didn’t realize what I mean.

“yaaaaaa, tonight is your first date. What time you will picked her up?” I shocked him up with my statement

“oh my gosh” he tapped his temple “I have to shower first”

“na na na!” i shake my head “ your tea?” I pointed at the cup

“well, I drink it” while he take the tea cup. Then he shocked that the tea still hot enough to drink. I can see that he’ll burn his tongue. “hahaha” so Da eun and I giggle when looked at our oppa act.

It’s almost 45 minutes, both of us wondering what is he doing in his room. “is she Hara samonim?” Da eun asked me with her frown face “gotcha!”

~~~~~ooo~~~~

After his first date, he always talked about Hara eonni. And it just makes me jealous, and angry. To day junhyung oppa and I will pick Da eun up from her ballet course. All the way to Da eun ballet course he talked to me everything about Hara eonni.

“I like her smell, her perfume suites with her personality” he told me happily

“yeah” I just hang up my hand, while we stand inside bus.

“she’s so beautiful” he started day dreaming, and I felt bored with his word.

“oppa, my teacher said….” Then junhyung oppa cut my word

“ she looks more beautiful if she wear ballet shoes, and her ballet things”

“what ? he didn’t hear my word, even he cut my words?” I gestured my mouth without any voices.

My mind thought “you know oppa? Lately our relationship become worst I think. You always tell story about her, you never heard my story. I think you already change. Your are not our junhyung oppa anymore” I shake my head “ ani ani, he’s not my junhyung oppa anymore” while oppa always told me about hara eonni.

~~~~000~~~~

It seems oppa understand that we are not so close any more, I tried to stay away from him. He seems realize that I angry with him.

“eonni!” Da eun call me softly

“come in dear.” I asked her to enter my room as I sit on my chair read a science book

“would you help me?” she gave me her puppy eyes and I can’t reject her wishper. She told me that tonight is Hara eonni birthday party. But both of Da eun and Jun hyung oppa haven't bought gifts yet.  The three of us went to store.I suggested junhyung oppa to buy her a pair of ballet shoes as he like when Hara eonni wear ballet stuff.  I suggested da eun to buy a couple bracelet for her and hara eonni.

~~~ooo~~

Again, both of them nagged at me to come over with them for Hara eonni birthday party in one of a famous gallery in Seoul. We wear the same colour cloths, as Da eun and I wear mini white dress and oppa borrow his friend suits. We take taxi to go there. Three of us glare at the gallery and people around and a stack of gift besdide Hara eonni.

“eonni, you know what. Actually, I had been prepared a special gift for Hara eonnie”

“mwo?” I frown to her

“but eonni, I have to go to rest room” then she ran to find the rest room, as I realize that oppa step away from me then step closer to Hara eonni.  Both of them look so happy together, and blushing each other when oppa gave her the gift. I felt happy to see them together actually. “aaah, I realize now. I’m just a bit jealous. I mean, much jealous it because of my the only one brother who very close with me will divide his attention. But I should take a positive thinking, at least I have an eonni now.  She also kind and mature” but then I realize it’s been 30minutes since Da eun go to toilet.

“damn!” I shouted it, after I asked the staff that their rest room on the other floor. She must be lost again. i hurry up looking for information and asked them to find my sister. I feel like dejavu now, after 5 minutes a guy bring Da eun to the information center.

“eonni!” she ran to me then hug me “babo! Why you did this. You can ask me to accompany you.” I hug her back tight.

“mm eonni let me go” while she cough. “ I have to give Hara eonni special gift” she pul my hand and ran. But, suddenly she stopped “ wait, I forgot something” she looked at the guy who bring she to me “ he’s lee gikwang” then she introduce me to him “oppa, she’s my beloved eonni Kim Joo Eun” then I looked each other.

“gaja! Gaja! Faster!” as Da eun pull both of gikwang and my hands ran to the party place.

~~~ooo~~~

At the party place, suddenly Da eun release her hands from us then left us alone in a crowded.

“hmm, I just heard she cry on the corner then heard the announcement” as he explain to me

I’m just silence tried to hear his explanation “lucky I found her” he gave me a smile

“Oh my gosh an eye smile” my thought  “well, thanks”  I slip my hair to my ear and I’m blushing.

“lee gikwang- imnida” he lend a hand to me

“Kim Joo eun – imnida” I reach his hand shyly.

The announcer said to the people around to pay an attention for surprise ballet dance from one of Hara eonni’s student. I shocked while I watched Da Eun came out and stand in front of people. Start to move her legs then dance along the classic music. Hara eonni and Junhyung oppa looked so surprised.

“she will be a good ballerina” gikwang said

“I knew it” I nodded “oh I see, that’s why she told me to give Hara eonni special gift” I talked to gikwang while he smile along.

All of the audience claps their hands as I proud to be her sister. When Junhyung oppa and hara eonni step closer to her, I and gikwang also step close to her. I saw junhyung oppa pats her hair then I kissed her  “I proud of you”  I wished to her ear.  Every body looks happy, “ gikwang oppa!” hara eonni suddenly shout that word. “he’s my cousins” Hara eonni introduced him to us “I knew it” Da eun said while she blinked at me “mwo?” I frowned

“oppa, I would like to say something in front of you two”

“let it be”

“I feel sorry for become awkward to you lately” I bowed my head to the floor

“I’m just feel jealous that you have another attention besides me and Da eun”  but all of them just smile at me

“I’m so sorry about that. But then, I’m very happy to see you together oppa”

“I see.”

“mwo?” I frowned again

“The way you helped me to choose my clothes on my first date and a gift for her” he looked at Hara eonnie after looked at me then smile

“by the way welcome eonnie and saeng-il chughayo !” I hug her, then she hug me back.

~~~ooo~~~

Time ran faster then we expected. “ eonni, we have to go back. Moms will miss us” she said to me childish.

“okay oppa, you stay here. Da eun and I will go back. We’ll be alright!” I explained to junhyung oppa

“the taxi driver will send us to our room” everybody chuckled. So Da eun and I step out the building

Suddenly a black car stopped right in front of us. “hiyeom ladies!” gikwang blinked at me “I’ll send you to your room” then came out from his car to open another door for us. I sat beside him “ so, where is your destination mam?” gikwang asked me in formal way, then I told him our address.

My phone rang, and pop up Junhyung oppa name.

“yoboseo?” I answered the phone.

“how is the taxi driver? is he nice enough for my Kim Joo Eun ?” I shocked when I heard his statement

“oppa!” I blushing again, and I saw gikwang smile while driving

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is my first post, any comment and suggestion very useful for my improvement

"gomawoyo!" Blinked "Byeyeom!"