Couple Rings!

Couple Rings!

          Minho'sPOV


Finally! After all this hard work, I can finally buy my Taeboo and me couple rings! Yeah I said Taeboo cause Key says Taebaby is his word for Taemin and his forever. Got a problem with that? Well anyways, while walking into the jewlery store, I was greeted by a man wearing a black suit,with a plaid looking tie, he had blue hair, pretty tall and eyes that can make any girl faint.He looks pretty familiar. "Anyeongyiseo" the blue haired guy bowed. "Anyeongyiseo" I replied doing the same."How may I help you?" "Do you have any couple rings?" I asked. "Follow me." I followed the blue haired man. He came behind the glassed counter filled with couple rings all perfectly organized. "What about this one?" I pointed at two bands, one gold and one silver that says I Love You on each one. It. Was. Perfect. "Wise choice" he replied. "TOP!" Someone yelled behind the shop. WTF? "Yah! Shut up GD, I'm working with a customer right now!" TOP yelled. Then GD came out from the back of the store and said "Well I'm SORRY about that! Excuse me sir, I'm sorry about this arguement" he said to me. "A-Ani that's ok" I replied. He had black hair with the end of the fringes tipped with yellow, wore the same outfit as TOP, but has a striped tie.He looks familiar too. "So... who's the special lady?" GD asked. "Uh.. accually he's a guy" I replied proudly. "Is it Taemin-ah?" TOP asked. Woah, what? "Wait, you guys know my Taeboo?" I asked. "So your Minho? Well, I don't think you remember us after eight years but, we've been freinds with him since high school. So, yesterday we hung out with him since it was our day off." GD said. TOP continued, "He's been talking about you ever since you two dated back in high school." Damn, I knew they looked familiar. How come I didn't reconize that when I came in?! "I knew you guys look familiar." "Well its been eight years since we've seen each other" TOP said. "True" I replied. "Well I'll visit you guys with Taemin later araso?" "OK" the two replied.I aked them for their numbers so we can hang next time.  After that, I paid them the bands and left. I can't wait to see Taemin's face!

~

I knocked on the door and met Key's face. Great, he's on diva mode. "What does your want keroro" he asked."Well my wants to see my Taeboo" I replied."Uh my innocent Taebaby doesn't want to see you" Key hissed. SUCH.A.DIVA!"So you really still think he's innocent even AFTER we've ed?" I said. Key flared up like there would be smoke coming out of his ears like a cartoon character. "LISTEN KERMIT! MY TAEBABY WILL AWAYS AND FOREVER BE INNOCENT!  YOU GOT THAT?!" Key snapped. I scoffed "Yeah he's innocent in YOUR eyes but, we kinda learned the ing from you and Jonghyun" I smirked. Key flared up more "YOU LITT-" "Key!" Jonghyun yelled from behind. "Baby, calm down. Why don't you go and sit down on the couch and watch the movie" Jonghyun replied. "Fine. And Minho, I have my eyes on you" Key hissed. What the ever Key! "Don't worry about what Key Minho" Jonghyun said. "I never cared what people say about my Taeboo, I just want to hear it from him. And Jong, you are always my best friend" I said, smiling. I know that came out random but hey we've been best friends since we were 5.He welcomed me in, even though we live in the same apartment. I went upstairs to see my Taeboo after Jong told me where he's at. I knocked at his door and came a smiling Taemin. I always love that smile! "Minho-hyung!" My Taeboo said, excited. "Taebaby!" I said happily. I picked him up and swung him around and we both landed on his bed ended with a kiss. I sat up and said "Tae, I need to talk to you abbout something" Damn I sounded all serious. "What is it hyung? Oh my god are you breaking up with me?!" he asked shocked "What? No! I mean I brought you something for both of us" I said and handed out a little black oval ring case and opened it. Taemin was shocked. He gave out his hand and I put the gold band through his ring finger while he put the silver one on mine. "Its perfect hyung" Taemin said. "I love you Taeboo. Always and forever" I said. "I love you too hyung always and forever" Taemin said. We intertwind our fingers and we kissed. YAH! Stop my son's face before I cut your balls!" Key yelled. "Umma!" Taemin pouted. I love his pout. This was the best moment ever. Well until Key had to ruin it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Well I hope you guys enjoyed my y fanfic!