The beginning, rain and Jonghyun

Star Vision

 

"I am begging you, just please!" Jonghyun bowed his head lower, what scared Soojin because the distance between his head and the ground decreased. Yes Kim Jonghyun, a member of shinee is asking Soojin for a favor. Actually he is begging for the favor. "Please!" He almost cried.

To bad Soojin isn't interested at all. "Look," Soojin started. "I will tell you this only once so listen carefully..." Soojin stepped closer and bowed her head so her face was next to Jonghyun's. "NO," and with that she hurried away, but Jonghyun wasn't planning to give up. "Wait! Please." He followed her. Soojin didn't understand a damn thing, why would a celebrity want an ordinary, glasses girl with no talent turn into 'the next idol' ? There was no logic to be found ? Suddenly it started pouring, first a few drups but the drups increased within a few seconds. The rain forced Soojin to find shelter and obviously Jonghyun choose for the same shelter. They were standing in front of a bakery, the smell of fresh bread remembered Soojin that she didn't breakfast yet.

"Would you please just listen?" Jonghyun started again, he didn't wait for Soojin's answer. "KBS starshow is holding a competition between idols, we have to find a girl or a boy and train them well, than the boy or the girl, in my case: a girl will be anticipating within the auditions. When it turns out well, you are able to competite with other opponents for the show. When you win, you will be the next superstar!"

Soojin showed her biggest smile, "Oh my god! The next superstar you say?" Jonghyun beamed at Soojin. "Y-you... really want to do it?" He asked totally happy.

"Ofcourse not!" Smiled Soojin. The smile on Jonghyuns face fade away. "W-whyy??" He cried. "I understand that you are shy and ugly! But I'll do my best to turn you!"

Soojin started to cough, "I think you have to leave," she said throug her cough.

"But-" Jonghyun protested, but Soojin cut him off. "Silence." They kept silent for a while, the pouring rain wasn't really planning to stop and the phenenoma of a storm coming showed: the light and the sound of a storm. Soojin flinched. Jonghyun noticed, he pulled one eyebrow. "You are afraid of the storm?" he said playfull.

Soojin hid her horror behind her stone face. "D-don't joke. Who is?" Soojin stutterd.

"Oh! look at the time!" Jonghyun said happily, "I think.. it.. is.. time.. to.. go....." He smiled his brightest smile. But Soojin didn't move or show anything. Jonghyun slowly walked away, but there wasn't any emotion to be fond on Soojin's face. Soojin sighed, that took a while... but he finally left. Only one problem, it's about to storm. Soojin shivered by the idea. Now what? Soojin tried to think fast, but there was no solution. It poured like hell and there was no place to go. After a minute or two Jonghyun came running back. "Omooo... If I don't find any one my friends will hate me, my boss will fire me." Jonghyun whined to himself. He's back!!? And he is using a new trick as well. "I will have no job, no money, then I won't be able to buy food." He kept on talking, "I will die.. omo, omo, I think my neck is starting to ace..." He rubbed his neck and glanced at Soojin from under his eyebrows. Although Soojin's emotionless face didn't change, she sighed: "I won't do anything weird." She warned.

"YEAH!" Jonghyun jumped. Soojin stared back at him. "I-I mean.. ohw, my neck..."

You are wondering why Jonghyun want Soojin so badly? It all started with an accident: Soojin crashed into a car... a parked car.


A/N: tell what you think about it! Also I requested a poster, I hope it will be here soon ;P. Please support me :D