He's Mine ♥

♕ He's Mine ♥
♕  He's Mine

To : icekrystal21

Kai / Lee Su Yeon


     "No." He didn't look happy as you pulled him back down to sit with you on the couch.

     "But, Kai. It's not like we're telling the whole world. Plus, Ji Rin gets kind mean when she's stupid." You pouted and tried to work your aegyo on him.

     "I said, no, Su Yeon. If she doesn't believe you, then she doesn't believe you." He looked away from you and crossed his arms.

     "But—all we have to do is go to Lotte World and pretend that we ran into her there. Then—voilà! She'll finally believe me that you are my boyfriend and stop bugging me! Please?" You grabbed onto his arm with pleading eyes as you added, "I don't want her and her stupid posse to keep bugging me and making fun of me when it's the truth." He sighed and thought for a long moment before looking back to you with suspicion in his eyes.

     "So...you just want me to tell her straight out that we're dating and that's it, right?" He questioned you carefully before you nodded excitedly, "Ne!" Then he frowned before raising a curious brow, "What is she doing that is getting on your nerves so much?"

     "Everything! She struts around like she owns the school and with her stupid bimbos right behind her, she treats us all like low lives! Just because she has good looks, she thinks the world revolves around her! And she especially hates me! Because you are her bias! She went through my desk and found the note that you gave to me the other day and totally freaked out! Then she told the whole school that I was some freak that thinks I'm dating you! And she won't believe me no matter how many times I tell her that I really am actually dating you!" You burst before trying to catch your breath from speaking so fast and so quick.

     "Really?" His eyes seemed to spark with a slight interest now.

     "Chincha! That's why I'm begging you to come with me to Lotte World today so that we can shove it in her face that we really are dating!" You puffed up before he laughed and reached out to pat you on the head as he asked, "Did she say anything else?"

     "Yeah. She said that I'm ugly and that there was no way an idol like you would ever look at me twice." You groaned, depressed, before he laughed again, "Mwo? She did?" You nodded and he brushed your bangs aside before leaning in to give you a kiss on the forehead. Then he grabbed your hand before you guys got up.

     "Okay, you go get ready. I'm going to give the guys a quick call. And then we can go." He shooed you away with a charming smirk before you giggled and hurried over to your room to change into a cute outfit. You were going to wear a pink and cute girly dress, but then you remembered how dumb Ji Rin bashed you about trying too hard to look good. So you rumaged through your closet for a while longer before finally picking out a casual and laid back outfit for your date.

(This is what your outfit looked like! ;D)

You stepped out from your room just as Kai hung up before he turned around and saw you. He immediately grinned before you blushed, "Ready to go?" Then he nodded before walking over and taking your hand in his.

     "The guys are going to meet us over there. You okay with that, right?" He looked back to you before you smiled, "Of course." Then the two of you left and headed to Lotte World.

     "So...are the guys joining us on our date?" You glanced around the lively place to see if you could find any familiar face when you guys arrived.

     "Hmmm, nope. Suho and Kyungsoo are shopping; and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun are probably skating in the rink right now." He looked back to you before smiling, "Where do you want to go?" You thought for a moment before remembering Ji Rin talking about how she was going to scout out for hot guys in the arcade.

     "Let's go grab some smoothies and then go to the arcades!" You grinned before he nodded and you two went to grab smoothies. Then you guys went to the arcade and you looked around for Ji Rin a bit before playing games with Kai. You both got so competitive with each other that you totally forgot about looking for Ji Rin. Suddenly, Kai's phone rang and he stopped before picking it up.

     "Yeboseyo?" He answered calmly before listening intently. It was a minute or two before he started laughing, "Yah. Just get all the colors then. Get as many colors as you can. Ne! But make sure I get the red ones, arraso?" He chuckled and hung up before you frowned at him in confusion, "Yah. Who was that?"

     "Ah, it was just Kyungsoo and Suho asking me what color shirts to get." He answered quickly before checking his watch. You secretly watched him sigh in what seemed like annoyance before he clicked his tongue muttered something under his breath. Was he not having fun with you? You were going to ask him bluntly about it when there was a sudden huge commotion in the arcade.

     "Kai! Yah! Kai!" Familiar voices shouted before you both looked up to see three wide eyed dorks running over to you guys.

     "Help us! Hurry!" Chanyeol panted as he quickly let Baekhyun down from his back before your heart raced, worried that something horrible might have happened to him.

     "They took my shoe! And they said that they won't give it back until they saw you!" Baekhyun quickly limped over to the two of you before you sighed in relief as Sehun spoke up, "Hyung, they're really crazy scary ones." Sehun had just finished his sentence when a group of girls erupted into the arcade room. And your eyes widened twice the size of normal when you saw none other than Ji Rin herself with her idiotic posse right behind her.

     "Oh, look there! Who's that nobody with Kai?" She snapped angrily when she saw you before strutting her way over.

     "Yah, give Baekhyun back his shoe." You narrowed your eyes at her before she laughed, "Not until I get a kiss from Kai, I won't!"

     "For the last time, woman. I told you. That's not going to happen, because Kai is already mine." You frowned at her before she laughed and all her little friends echoed her.

     "Yeah right. Prove it. Just because you're hanging around him doesn't mean that you're dating." She sneered before you looked over to Kai with a roll of your eyes, "Kai, tell her. We're dating and we're a couple." Kai only smiled back at you sweetly before stepping up to Ji Rin. Then he surprised all of you by taking her hand and kissing it before smirking at her, "I'm not actually dating her. So, please give my friend back his shoe." The shoe immediately slipped from her hold and clattered onto the floor before Baekhyun lunged for it.

     "You see? He is—" Ji Rin cut you off before you could finish.

     "Uh, shush! The man said that he's not dating you, Dumbo." Ji Rin glared at you before your jaw dropped.

     "Mwo?" Your eyes widened and you looked back to Kai before he smiled, "That's right. I said that."

     "You said that because you're mesmerized with my beauty, right?" Ji Rin batted her eyelashes flirtatiously before Kai winked, "Yes. I am."

     "You're kidding me..." Your heart dropped down and into your stomach. You were dreaming, right? There was no possible way that Kai was seriously dumping you on the spot after you've dated for four months.

     "No. He's not. He was never with you to begin with anyways." Ji Rin snobbishly remarked before grabbing onto Kai's hand and tugging him her way, "Well. Since we're already here, Kai, honey, let's go on our first date! Okay?" She leaned in and pulled him closer to her before he grinned, "Arraso." And just like that...you lost your boyfriend to the queenka of your school. You watched them walk out of the arcade together, hand in hand, before bursting out  into tears. Her stupid posse even laughed at you before following in her steps while Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun immediately rushed to your side.

     "Wow. That was a move." Sehun muttered under his breath before you heard Baekhyun smack him lightly on the head.

     "Su Yeon-ah. It's going to be all right." Chanyeol patted you on the back gently before you cried even harder.

     "Yah, are you guys dumb? Kai just broke her heart and publicly humiliated her. It's not all right at all! You two should just leave!" Baekhyun snapped at them and pulled you into his arms protectively before Chanyeol and Sehun quickly backed off and left. You sobbed even harder before Baekhyun led you out of the arcade and over to the fountain that was over the skating rink.

     "I can't believe that this is really happening." You hiccuped before Baekhyun patted you on the head.

     "Su Yeon, don't cry. It's not worth it." He replied gently before you wiped your eyes and looked back up to him, still sniffling. He smiled and patted your arm soothingly before you felt more tears well up in your eyes.

     "Baekhyun-oppa. Do break-ups just happen whenever they want to? I didn't even realize that Kai didn't like me anymore. He was so nice and sweet before you guys came! Why the sudden turn around?" You let out a sob and started crying again before Baekhyun patted your head gently and smiled, "Su Yeon, you're going to make it through. Trust me, okay?" You nodded even though you didn't believe a single word he said.

     "Hm, a time like this would be great for ice cream, wouldn't it?" He suddenly got up before you looked back up to him with your puffy red eyes.

     "Mwo?" You sniffed as you frowned in confusion.

     "Su Yeon. Stay right here. I'll be back with some ice cream to cheer you up!" Baekhyun grinned brightly and then dashed off before you could say anything. You sniffed again before wiping away your stray tears, suddenly feeling lonelier than ever. You heard people whispering and glanced up to see strangers staring at you before you blushed and looked down to cover your face. Could this day get any worse?

     "Oh, Su Yeon! Is that you?" Ji Rin's annoying mocking voice practically killed your ear drums as you whipped your attention over into the direction where you heard her voice come from. She was strutting over with a smug look on her face that was also plastered onto all her dumb follower's faces as well.

     "Leave me alone, you dumb bimbo." You shot back before getting up and onto your feet.

     "Excuse me? You're the dumb one here. Who cries like a baby in public anyways?" She retorted before you felt your cheeks heat up.

     "Shut up, you . At least, I don't walk around and just steal other people's boyfriends!" You snapped back before noticing that Kai wasn't with her. She laughed and her posse snickered behind her before she looked back to you with a dark glare, "I didn't steal him. He wanted me. He likes me so much, he even told me that he had a surprise for me. He said that it was a big surprise and that I'd definitly love it." She boasted happily before you turned to walk away from all of them when you all heard a loud voice shout, "Lee Su Yeon!"

     You stopped in your tracks and glanced back at Ji Rin and her posse before hearing the familiar voice shout again, "Lee Su Yeon!" You quickly realized that it was coming from below before you rushed around the fountain and over to the railing to look down. Ji Rin was next to you in an instant and you glanced back at her before looking back down onto the ice rink, not believing your eyes. People were gathering around on all floors, all their eyes on the only six guys in the ice skating rink.

     Kai was grinning back at you with the megaphone in one hand while the other held a ton of red heart shaped balloons with a bouquet of red roses. Behind him, all the Exo members were holding large signs with a bunch of other colorful heart shaped balloons. Kyungsoo held the sign with your name printed on it. Then it was Suho with a plus sign. Chanyeol grinned and waved as he held up the sign with Kai's name on it as high as he could. Sehun smiled back at you with his equal sign before you saw Baekhyun give you a thumbs up as he flipped his sign around to reveal the word, forever.

Lee Su Yeon + Kim Jong In = Forever

     "Lee Su Yeon," Kai smiled back up at you as he held out the balloons and the flowers. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. And I am glad that you are mine." He announced it loudly and proudly into the megaphone before the huge crowds broke out into applause and cheers.

     "What?! He tricked me! He lied to me!" Ji Rin stepped back and stomped her foot angrily while you felt more tears come to your eyes as you burst out laughing from shock.

     "You're not even pretty!" Ji Rin screamed at you before you glanced back at her and smiled, innocently, "Do I have to repeat myself again? Or did you not just hear him say." She glared at you in disbelief before you raised a smug brow and crossed your arms, "He's mine."


OHMYGAWD! Hey, guys! Here's another fluffy oneshot to throw at you guys! :DDDD I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Working on my fluff skills...so yeah! Really hope you guys like it! ^^

~Eunae ♥