Prologue

Nouveu Love

Nouveau Love

Prologue

Through the darkness, you look around. You’re hurt but you don’t care because you need to know.

“Don’t leave me,” you whispered to yourself. You could feel yourself shake from fear, pain, and shock. Everything feels so cold - it felt like the area was away what energy you had left. Your head feels so light. There are so many voices around you that you could barely recognize your own. You could hear the familiar voices of familiar people but then faces. So many faces came up in your memory like a flash. It made your head feel light because of everything that’s going on – there was too much and yet too little happening.

Why did it happen?You thought as you tried to block out the different colored lights. They continuously came into your view no matter how hard you tried to block it out. The room then suddenly starts to spin; slow at first but quickly it regained speed. Your body felt so heavy and it feels like your legs wouldn’t be able to hold you up any longer. The voices mixed together before but they’re coming at a faster rate.

They need to stop,you think to yourself. You want it to stop so bad that you open your mouth to speak, yell, shout, scream at the voices to stop but nothing comes out.

Then someone screamed your name and it’s so clear. His voice was so familiar and dear – he drowned out all the other voices and it seemed to cease, at least for now.

Without realizing it, you suddenly fell. You land on something – but what was it? It wasn’t clear. You felt the tears come down but you felt something warm and safe.

“Don’t leave me.”

Everything is suddenly black.