Chapter 1: Betrayal

Golden Sky

     "Shh. It'll be alright," panted the woman holding the baby girl as she slowed down in the wild woods.

     "Jinah-ah."

     The woman whirled around as she was suddenly surrounded by about twenty-five dark figures with hooded faces. The baby in her arms thrashed more violently in fright as the dakr figures advanced on them - the Shadows.

     "Stay back! Stay away!" Jinaj warned them as she  tucked the baby girls head to her shoulder.

     The first shadow that called her raised their arm in fron of the other dakr figures as a gesture to stop them from going any further. "Jinah-ah. Hand her over," beckoned the dark figure witha deep voice as he moved is arm in the direction from where she stood.

     "No! No! Never!" Jinah cried and tears spilled from her eyes as she turned away from him. The ring of Shadows took another step forward and the baby cried even louder.

     "Jinah-ah," he softly approached this time as he rid himself of his hood. "It's me , Hyunki."

     In response, Jinah quickly turned around as if she didn't hear him correctly; as if her ears betrayed her. But no, it was not her ears that betrayed her. Jinah's eyes widened at the familiar structures of the mans face. "No ... No ... Why?" she cried, feeling her heart being town apart. "Howcould you ... ? My own brother?" She shook her head in disbelief.

     "Wait. Jinah-ah, let me expla-"

     Before he could finish, a strong gust of wind mysteriously swung the tree branches as a group of men, thirteen to be exact, appeared from behind the brush surrounding the Shadows.

     "Yoo Hyunki-shi. I know we got off the wrong foot, but i ever would have imagined that you'd do this to us," growle a man who held a sword and a shield that had an eye embeded on it.

     "Taehyun-ah!" Jinah pleaded looking at the man.

     "Oh, brother-in-law. What a nice little family reunion. But why don't you and your friends put your little tows away?" Hyunki chuckled. With a wave of his hand the ring of Shadows turned towards the group of newly arrived men and prepared their own weapons. "Jinah-ah. Please don't make thisany harder than it should be. Just give her to me and I promise that no harm will come to you or your husband and his little Warriors of the Sky buddies. Okay, little sis?"

     "Hyunki-shi! Don't you dare touch her or go any closer to her!" Taehyunclentched his sword tighter making his knuckles go white.

     "She's my sister. I can if i want to, Kim Taehyun," he meerly said.

     Taehyun only responded with a growl.

     "Tsk. a niusance. Boys you know what to do." And with that, the choas began. Swords clashed and violent roars broke the silence of the forest. Hyunki stalked Jinah as she escaped the bloodshed with the baby girl. He caught up to her and took hold of her arm. "Don't think you're getting away that easily, missy."

     "Let me go you traitor! Let me go!" Jinah struggled under his strength. The baby girl cried as she was in the middle of the battle.

     "Jinah-ah!" Taehyun crie. He tried to make his way over but was pre-occupie as the Warriors of the Sky were out numbered.

     Hyunki's grip fastened around Jinah's arm. "Jinah-ah! Don't make me force you to Just giver her to me and I promise no more harm will come," he stared into his little sisters eyes with determination.

     "Jinah-ah! No!" Jinah's husband yelled as he slashed his sword about.

     "No more harm?! No more harm will come?! She's my daughter. Your niece! Our blood!" her voice rose with anger from the betrayal.

     "You and I both know she is much more than just that.," Hyunki growled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the first chapter. I know it was kind of boring :(

I hope going to make it longer but I was to tired to continue..

Hopefully I'll get the next chapter up soon.