The Beautiful Stranger

Lay oneshots

I do not own the graphic full credits to the owner

Please enjoy reading

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell just rang and I could not contain my excitement, I am going to see her again. Her long brown hair, her perfect proportions, her fair skin, pink lips, her beautiful eyes and her heart melting smile. I know I sound like a stalker but I cant help it, just seeing her everyday makes my day. That beautiful stranger I want to know her, I dont have the guts to talk to her -she is the prettiest girl in school every guy likes to throw themselves at her as a brilliant observant (not really. I just have a lot spare time) I have never seen her with a guy and she ignores most of the guys that hit on her- why would she talk to a lame guy like me anyway; geeky, no friends and well socially akward, I cant even speak to anybody without stuttering, I don't have a speech problem its just that people not close to me make me nervous, I am not a quiet guy if you know me well you can say I only stop talking when im asleep well maybe not even then.

I noticed with all my blabbing that I still have not introduced myself, how rude of me, anyways I am Zhang Yixing my bestfriends call me Lay... I know I know I said I dont have friends maybe thats a little bit untrue i have five awesome friends they just dont go to this school. I got transferred due to a scholarship offer from this prestigous school.

I transferred here when I was a sophomore and I am now a senior. I have been admiring her for the past three years, she is also in the same year as me but never get the chance to know her, talk to her or even just know her name. I know its kinda impossible not to know her name but to rich people a guy like me is invisible. I only have a few weeks left in highschool, I know I have to make a move and not regret not talking to her at all. We don't know each other, but I can say I know her... She is sophisticated, the way she moves, they way she walk, the genuine smiles, soft angelic voice and her down to earth attitude towards other people, she dislike getting special treatments especially from those up-up-their-a** guys. We never spoke but her actions speaks louder than any words. She is the girl of my dreams...

 

I am taking my precious time walking towards the huge oak tree, my usual spot, I suddenly bump onto somebody, she accedentally lost her balance, with my instinct and quick reflex I grab onto her waist preventing her from hitting the cold floor. I look up and realised who it was I quickly and awkward pulled my arm away from her waist.

"thank you" she said with her soft angelic voice -her voice ringing through my ears like a soft melody- and  with a heart melting smile plastered on her face, I can hear my heart pounding trying to break through my ribcage.

"y...you...your wel...come" is all I could utter darn stupid stuttering, I look like an idiot.

"Im sorry for bumping into you, i was busy looking at my notes" as she said with an apologetic smile appeared on her face.

"I... I'm...so..rry too, I...was...pre...preoccupied" damn stuttering.

"lets grab something to drink, my treat" she asked, my eyes grew wide realising what she just said.

"ummmm...I dont know"oh thank heavens my tongue cooperated for once.

"I insist as a thank you to you" she said.

"yeah sure I
 guess" whats the point on playing hard to get. This could be my chance, a blessing from heaven.

Drink in hand we sat on the empty table on the far end of the cafetiria.

"are you good in Physics?" she suddenly ask.

"ummm...yeah, I think" i answered while scratching the back of my head not wanting to appear cocky. Physics is my favorite subject, so good is an understatement. :P

"could you help me? I was trying figure this out when i bump into you"
Opening her book and showing me her problem.

I explained to her what it was, breakdown the stuff that she needed to know.

"Thank you, your my saviour. I still would have not understand it if you did not explain. Mr. Kim can be hard to understand sometimes and he scares me a little bit, that is why I did not ask him for help" she smiled. I chuckled at her silliness. She is right though I had Mr. Kim before and boy was he hard to get I did a lot of self studying when he was my teacher.

"your welcome" I replied

"I just realise that I dont know your name, and you dont know mine. I am Lee Chong Ae by the way" she introduced herself. She has a beautiful name, suit her well.

"Yixing.. Zhang Yixing. My friends call me Lay, you can call me that if you want" I said. I saw her shook her head, I slightly raised my eyebrows.

"I dont want to call you Lay" I was slightly shocked, 'why does she not want me to call me Lay?'.

"I dont want to call you Lay because you have a beautiful name, Yixing and i want to feel special by calling you by your name" she continued with a pretty grin written on her face. Exactly answering my question.I was taken a back when she said that. She wants to feel special?....Why? My curiosity grew - I am so curious Yeah!

 

"well suit yourself, you can also call me unicorn if you want" she laughed, her laugh is like music to my ears. I know sound cliche and cheesy but it feels that way.

We grew closer as our senior year reach to its . She is even better than what I thought.

"unicorn ready to graduate" my beautiful stranger asked.

"definitely babe" I replied encircling my arms around her waste, pulled her closer and give her a peck on the lips.
Best senior year ever. I am on top of my class and that beautiful stranger that i have been admiring well...

 I can proudly say, she is mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Thank you for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Comments are very welcome.

I edited some mistakes. Critisims are also welcome.