8.

You are the only one ...

 

............................................................................................
''Chanyeol , wait , it hurts me '' I said  , but he didn`t stop
''Yaa '' I yelled  and he finally stoped 
'' He did something to you ? '' Chanyeeol asked angry and placed his face closer to mine
'' What are you talking about ?! '' I said.
'' We should go ...'' I said looking around and didn`t saw nobody .. WE WERE ALONE /
''Nana ... '' Chayeol said and grabbed my hand
'' Tell me , he did something ?'' Chanyeol asked .
'' If he would .... why whould you care ..''I said and tried to let him go my hand.
'' Of course i whould care '' Chanyeol spoke and grabbed my shoulders.
'' Of course , i am your ''little sister ''..''' I said sarcasticaly.
''What` s wrong with you Nana ?! '' Chanyeol said confused and angry
''Me , nothing ? '' I answered irritaed.
''But why did you reacted like this ealyer ?'' I asked trying to make eyecontact.
''I don`t want you near to him '' Chanyeol said and looked at you.
''Why ?'' I asked.
''I don`t want ''Chanyeol answered irritated , but without making eyecontact
''Are you jealous ?'' I asked putting a smile 
''Haha '' Chanyeol laughted and smiled at you
'' But ... ''  Chnayeol suddenly said and looked into my eyes. He was looking to me really strange
''Do you ...''He contiuned and making steps to me .I was steped back .... 1 step , 2 steps , 3 steps , 4 steps // TT , I hitted the wall.
''You want me to be jealous ?'' He asked looking at me for an answer.
'' WH...WHAT......aRE YOU SAYING ?! '' I said trying to avoit eyecontact.
''I thought you want me to be jelous ..i whould be happy if you thought this .. '' He said and strarted walking . I walked behind his back 
''Chanyeol -ya '' I said . He turned and saw me me .  there were a few inches between us .
Then i did it . 
 
 
        KISSSSSSSSS HIIIIMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was really tall , he was a head taller than me . But i kiss him .He didn`t reacted , he didn`t do nothing , he was frozened . 
I broked the kiss and walked away .I turned to see his face . He just stayed there in the same place and looked at me confused. I looked in his eyes for 1 secont .and then walked.
''His lips are so soft ''  I said smiling and walked to EXO backstage dorm.
................................................................................................................................................
''Where have you been Nana ? I worried about you '' Isabelle said.
''Sorry unni '' I said and sat on the sofa
''Where is Chanyeol hyung  , noona?'' Sehun asked and  sat beaide me .
''Here i am '' Chanyeol said and walked in ,  giving you ''What has just happend ?'' looks.
''We have to be on stage in 5 minutes , let`s go hyung '' Sehun said and stand up/
''Ne .... '' He said still looking at you , but you avoided his eyes .
................................................................................................................................................
After EXO performance.
''Good job kids '' Isabella hugged them 
''Thanks noona'' All said.
''You should ggive them a hug to Nana , you also suported them ''Isabella said and looked at me
''Ne ?... '' I asked but to late, she pushed me 
'' Good job Suho oppa '' I said and hugged him 
'' Thanks '' He said. and you moved to next
''kAI  , YOU`re really y on  stage  '' I said and hugged him
'' I can be also offstage'' He said and you smiled back , and punched his shoulder.
''DO oppa , Your are jjang '' You smiled and hugged him
 
''w`ll miss you . He said
'' Baekhyun oppa , you really  have a great voice '' You said and hugged him
 
''Sehun , when you are on stage , you donn`t seem to bee the maknae'' I said and hugged him
And the lastly ..... Chanyeeol ..... 
''Chanyeol ah ...'' I said and prepared to hug him 
''You are really the best ''I said to his ears while hugging with tears in my eyes.
.When i wanted to let go , he just contiinued hugging me tight
'' What else ?'' He asked you to your ear.Your heart started beating really fast .
''When you were on stage , you hurted youre leg , i saw it , what have i said to you ? Don`t get hurt again '' I said and also hugged him tight.
CHANYEOL POV
''When you were on stage , you hurted youre leg , i saw it , what have i said to you ? Don`t get hurt again '' She said  . I realized she also started hugging me tight. 
When i`m close to her , my heaart is about to explode . What i`m going to do when you`re gone ? 
'' Ya , ya. You 2 are hugging eachother too much '' DO said and looked suspicios.
''Oh ...'' I suddenly let her .but still wanting to make eyecontact.
Then finally , she looked at me .But  then she imediatelly avoided them.
.................................................................................................................................
Outside [ ready to go home] 
''Look like we finished early , it`s only 4pm ''Baekhyun said.
''We have to go to Krystal birthday , Nana do you want to come ?'' DO asked 
''Sorry , but i`m tired and  i will go home '' Nana said.
''That means you will go with Chanyeol hyung '' Kai said
''Chanyeol ?'' Nana asked
''Ne , he is going home , he doesn`t feel good'' Sehun said
''Hyung '' Kai said and saw Chanyeol coming .
'' Did you brought the car ?'' Chanyeol asked their driver
''Ne .'' Driver said.
''Hyung , you`re going with your car ?'' Sehun asked.
''Ne , i said to the drived to go home , i didn`t wanted to bother him to take me home just me only '' Chanyeol said and went in his car.
''Wait , Nana also goes home , take her too '' Suho said .
'' It`s ok , i can take the bus '' Nana opossed.
''Anyoo , Chanyeol is also going home '' DO said.
''Why are you still there ? get in the car'' Chanyeol said and Nana imediatly went to hiis car.
 
 
..........................................................................................................................................
EXO car
 
 
''Don`t you think Chanyeol and Nana are strange?''Suho asked
'' I also think that , Chanyeol is the only one that Nana isn`t close with ''DO said
''You think hyung likes her ?'' Kai suddenly asked.
''Cogh cough '' Baekhyun suddenly chocked .
''Are you ok hyung?'' Sehun said.
''I`m not , you guys keep talking about Chanyeol and Nana ''Baekhyun said.
''So what ? you didn`tt saw their hug earlyer /?''  Kai said.
''I saw it , that means Nana is close with him ''Baekhyun said
'' But the hug was so long , more longs than ours ....'' Sehun said confused.
''That means she is the most close with Chanyeol ''Baekhyun said
''I forgot to call Sulli ''SSuho said and hit his forehead
''WHy ?'' Kai asked
'' He told me to call her when we are done '' Suho said
''Then call her'' Baeknyun said.
......
...........................................................................................................................................
 
In Chanyeol Car
 
 
''What is with this akward situation ?''Nana though
'' I didn`t know you have a car ''Nana asked breaking the silence
''My parents gave it to me when we debuted ''Chanyeol said.
''The car is really beautiful ''Nana said
'' When are you going to come back? Chanyeol asked and looked at you.
''I don`t know .. maybe a year , 2 , 3 i don`t know '' Nana said and sighned.
''You want to go ?''Chanyeol suddenly asked and placed his hand on mine , with the other hand driving .
''Is my dream to be a model ....''I said sad
'' Ne ... what a stupid question '' He said and lace his both hands on wheel.
'' Wait here , i have to buy something ''Chanyeol said and stopped the car.
''Ok , then .''Nana said.
 
..........
Nana POV
 
''Where is he ?'' I said and sighned 
''Oppa , oppa , i love you , will you go out with me ?'' I suddenly hear girl asking this , so i turned to look what`s going on .
''OMG , there are fans  , what i`m going to do if they see my in his car ?''
I kept asking me this quetions , till i saw somthing .
His smile , He is so handsome when he smiles . That smile that will kill anyone .
''I almost forgot , if they see me?''I said and tried to find an ideea
 
..........................................................................................................................
 
 
'' Now i`m going girl .''Chanyeol said to the girls.
 
''What i`m going to do when the fans will se Nana ?'' He thought while walking to his car with his fans behind him
''Oppa , you`re really handsome , you even have a convertible car ''A fan said.
''Thank you , i have to .... '''He suddenly stopped because Nana wasn`t in the car.
''Bye girls ! ''Chanyeol said and he went in the car/
''What is this ?'' Chanyeol said and looked at a note.
             Chnayeol , i saw you with you`re fangirls . If the saw me in your car , i`ll cause you
                                problemes , we meet home . 
 
''WHat ?'' He said and started driiving .
''She dosn`t even know SEOUL good , what if she get lost ?''Chaanyeol keep asking himself
 
 
..............................................................................................................................................
 
 
Nana POV  [ In the house ] 
 
 
''Finally , i arrived after 1 hour ''I said and walked in .
''Yahh ''I suddenly heard someone yelling and saw Chanyeol in front of me
''Hi ''I said a litlle scared of his yelling
''You know how worried i was about you? Chanyel said and hugged me thight
''Chanyeool -ah '' I said breathing hard.
''Don`t you do that again , ok? ''He said and letting me 
''Ne ... ''I said and run in to my dorm .
 
...............................................................................................................................................
1 hour later 
Nana was writing hearts on his  notebook with Chanyeol name in them . ''What the hell ?I can`t belive i`m doing this .''
''I`m so sleepy ... ''Nana said and lied on bed
Chanyeol POV 
''Is she hungry ?''I though
''I`m going to ask her ''I walked to her room.
I knocked but no response , so i walked in .
I saw her sleeping .I went closer to her.
''I didn`t know you were so beautiful ''I said and removed her hair from her face.
''I should let you sleep ''I thought.