Gradually

밀당 - 쉽게 보지마 (Don't Think I'm Easy) [ONESHOT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Lt39tB4z4&feature=related

-----------------

“Hanin~” Xiumin casually circled his arms around her shoulder, she sighed and pinched his palm, making him winced in pain and pulled his hand away.

“Stop it creepo!” she hissed and moved to sit beside Kris, he glared at her, “What are you doing here?”

“He’s creeping me out!!” she whined and hide herself behind Kris, “He just loves you to much Hanin aaah…” Chen patted her head lightly and laughed.

“Not fair, why you didn’t mad at all when Chen touch you?” Xiumin pouted, “He’s not a creepo like you,” she crossed her arms.

“Food is here!” Luhan cheerfully entered the room with two box of pizza, a box of cheese doughball and chicken wings.

 

They’re having a movie night today and she’s just about to enjoy the night when, after arriving at Luhan’s house, it turns out that Xiumin was there too.

“, why you didn’t tell me that the bun guy is here too?!” she groaned after she pulled Luhan to the kitchen, “If I told you that, you definitely didn’t want to come,” he raised his eyebrows.

She sighed and nodded, “Why are you avoiding him that much? I thought you’re okay with some skinship?” he poured a glass of water and leaned on the counter.

He knew her to well, Hanin was never the type of girl who hates skinship, instead she likes it. She’s okay with people hugging her or holding her hand and vice versa. Hell she’s even didn’t protest at all when one time, she and Luhan had to play a pocky kiss with their friends.

“I don’t know… I just feel…” she rubbed her arms and felt a goosebumps.

“Feel what?” a cute voice and also a pair of arms suddenly appeared behind her and hugged her.

She jerked immediately and turn around to find Xiumin, grinning widely and once again opened his arms to hug her, she pushed his face away, “Go away!!”

“But…” Xiumin blinked but Luhan give him a stern look, “Stop it Bao zi, you’re making her uncomfortable,”

“Okay okay… I’m sorry…” he give her an apologetic look, she’s softened and about to smile when suddenly he looked at her with that naughty grin again, “But can I get a hug?”

“XIUMIN!!” she stomped on his foot and ran back to the living room again, probably securing herself behind Kris and Chen.

Xiumin winced in pain as he rubbed his foot, Luhan just shaking his head, “I’m wondering why you’re treating her like that,”

He just smiled at him, “Because she’s interesting,”

 

 

 

“Yaah Hanin, your boyfriend is looking for you!” Seohae shouted from the door, Hanin tilted her head in confusion but then her eyes widened in horror.

She quickly burying her head into the table and pretending that she’s sleeping, Seohae read the code and nodded.

“I’m sorry Xiumin, but she’s sleeping,” she can hear Seohae’s voice, “Oh okay… I’ll drop by again later, thanks,” Xiumin laughed softly.

After a few minutes and making sure that he’s gone, she got up and sighed in relief, “Thanks Seohae, fortunately he’s gone!” she smiled and stretched her body backwards.

“Who’s gone?” Xiumin’s arms wrapped around her waist, “Aaaaaaaaah!!” she squealed and tried to escape from his embrace.

“The mildang couple is at it again~” Aerin grinned and leaned her arms at Seohae’s shoulder, she nodded, “Obviously,”

“Yaah, who do you call mildang couple? Us? Pffft,” she scoffed and pushed Xiumin away but no use.

“Of course you guys,” they rolled their eyes at them, “Look jagi, even your friends are approving our relationship,” he grinned and pinched her cheeks.

“But… I… Don’t… Like… You!” she whined, "That hurts jagiya..." He stops and clenched his chest as if he's in pain.

Hanin just rolled her eyes and use the opportunity to dashed outside the class, "Yaaaah Jagiya wait for me!!"

"I wonder when she's going to give up..." Aerin sighed, Seohae just nodded in agreement and laughed.

 

"Can you please leave me alone?" She mumbled while scribbling on her paper, he just grinned and shook his head.

She pushed her glasses up and sighed, "Xiumin please... I'm trying to study here," he snatched her mechanical pencil and twirled it on his hand, "Oneul date hallae?"

"Sirheo," she leaned upward and trying to snatch her pencil back, “Yaaah give it back!!” he leaned backward and laughed but then he fell down along with the chair.

"Ouch!"

"Xiumin?! Gwenchana?" Hanin rushed to his side and panicly shook his body, "Yaaah Kim Minseok answer me!!” her face inched closer as she examined his face, when their face is just centimeters away, Xiumin’s eyes opened and he grinned.

“Gotcha!”

“You #*(*#$!&$*(!!!” she let out all curse words that she know, she even use a Chinese curse word Kris taught her not long ago.

“BE QUIET! This is a library! You kids are not supposed to make a noise here!!” the librarian came and hit their head with a wooden ruler.

“Jwesonghamnida…” they bowed while rubbing the back of their head in pain, the librarian leave and she glared at him.

“It’s your fault!! After you’re interrupting my study time and now my head hurts…” she whined, “Jongmal mianhae… Does it hurt so much?” he rubbed the back of her head softly, trying to relieve the pain away and looked at her.

She paused and their eyes met, she just realized how beautiful Xiumin’s eyes are and, if she looks closer, he’s kinda handsome too.

“What’s wrong?” he tilted his head and looked at her, “Aaaaw, does my princess need a hug?” he enveloped her with his arms but she’s quicker and run, “I’m not your princess and I don’t need a hug!!”

 

 

 

Hanin sighed as she put away her books in the locker and then closed it, she’s in a bad mood since morning and all she needs now is someone to hug to.

The bad thing is she didn’t see her friends today, no one at all, today is the day when she didn’t have any class with her friends.

She tried to call Luhan, Aerin and Seohae but they’re all busy, even Chen and Lay can’t be reached at the moment –Chen’s sick while Lay is in China for his cousin’s wedding-.

She sighed, she had thought to call Kris but considering his , also ignorant, attitude, she scraped the idea off and sulking to the cafeteria.

She pouted when suddenly she caught Xiumin’s figure from a far, he smiled widely as soon as he spotted her, she just rolled her eyes.

“Yaah Xiumin!” she called him, “Jagiyaaaa~” he’s going to hug her like the other days when she sighed, “What’s wrong Hanin aah?”

“Just don’t question what I’ll do okay?”

“Huh?”

She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him, he was surprised, this is the first time ever she’s the one who initiate the hug, plus she didn’t shout anything or hitting him.

She buried her face into his shoulder too and inhaling a musk perfume from him, somehow it calmed her.

And then it hits her, she mentally admitted that he’s cuddly, and somehow their body fits perfectly into each others.

“Hanin?” he called out softly, his hand reached up and rubbed her hair softly, she sighed in relief and then pulled out from the hug, “Thanks…”

His lips formed into a gentle smile, she blushes a bit, “Can I get another hug jagi?” the smile turned into a naughty grin.

“NO!!”

 

 

 

She’s eating with her friends on the cafeteria when suddenly she heard someone called her, she looked up to find Xiumin, 4 tables away from her, waving his hand to her.

She just rolled her eyes, he’s with the other students from the dancing major, but she didn’t see Luhan and Lay with him.

Well maybe they’re going somewhere with Kris and Chen…she thought.

“Hanin!!” he calls again, she sighed and looked at his direction again, “What?” she mouthed.

He pointed his chest and making a heart sign with his hands then throwing the ‘heart’ to her direction, she pretend to thwack it back to him.

On the second attempt, he pointed his lips and then throwing her a flying kisses, she catch his kisses, “Oooooooh…” his friends cooed, but then she throws the kiss away, making his friends erupted into laughter.

“You’re so mean Hanin aaah, at least give him a chance,” Seohae laughed softly, Hanin just bite her cheeseburger and shrugged, “It’s his fault to be that annoying, I can’t stand his greasyness,”

“But I do that because I love you,” he sat beside her and smiled, she jumps out and choked.

She hit her chest repeatedly while Xiumin turns into a panic mode and quickly grab her drinks, she drank it and sighed in relief, “XIUMIN!!” she hissed, her face is still red.

“I’m so sorry…” his head hung low and his face turns sad, she sighed, “You should stop surprising me like that,”

“Okay… I’m sorry jagiya…” he hold her hand and about to kiss the back of her hand but thanks to her quick reflex, he kissed his own hand instead.

“I’m getting tired of this…”

 

 

 

“Aaaw…” she rubbed her ankle and winced in pain, she looked around and then sighed.

Damn, I’m so doomed… she thought, she’s in the library right now and carrying loads of books she wants to read at home.

Then suddenly she slipped down from the stairs because she’s too busy handling the books, and the result is she sprained her ankle.

She groaned. Another problem is she’s at the 6th floor of the library, which is rarely visited by the students because there are only difficult books here.

Sure she can use the elevator to come down but when she tried to stand up, pain shot through her ankle, making her groaned in pain and sat down on the floor again.

She fished out her cell phone and initially wants to call Luhan, or maybe Chen to come and help her, she groaned again when she saw that the battery’s run out.

“ my life…” she cursed while keep massaging her ankle, trying to make it better.

 

One hour passed and she starts to feel cold, she sneezed, Oh great…she rubbed her nose, she didn’t bring any sweater and what makes it worse is her shirt is too thin.

“First I sprained my ankle, now I got caught in a cold… What else?” she whined, she checked her watch, 8.30 P.M… she sighed.

“Jagiya?” she looked up to see Xiumin standing in front of him with a worried expression, “Don’t jagiya me,” she scoffed, “What are you doing here?”

“Well I’m looking for you earlier at the cafeteria but Aerin told me that you’ve been gone to the library since the class ended, and since class ended for almost 4 hour ago I decided to come,”

“And how did you know that I’m here? Are you searching from the first floor? Oh my god now you’re a stalker…” she groaned.

“I’m not that crazy you know, I looked to the third floor first and when I didn’t find you there I came here,” he crossed his arms, “What’s wrong with your foot? Did you sprain your ankle?” he squatted down and grab her leg in concern.

He’s blabbing while massaging her ankle but she didn’t pay attention to what he said at all, So he knew my favorite spot in the library? Wow…she always thought that he never pay attention at all to the smallest thing likes where she’s usually at when she’s in the library.

“Owww!” she groaned when Xiumin press her ankle too hard, “I’m sorry…” he panicly said, “No no, it’s okay,” she pushed his hands away.

“Hop on,” he said while patting his own back, he’s squatting in front of her, “Huh?”

“Just hop on to my back,” he said once again and looked back to her, “No way,” she turned her face away and crossed her arms.

“So you want to spend the night here huh? Okay then,” he got up, she quickly tugged his shirt and whined, “Okay okay, but I’m heavy…” she mumbled, and gave in.

She climbed onto his back and circled her arms around his neck, he grab her legs and as he stand up, he pretends to almost fall backwards, making her squealed and tightened her grip.

“You’re right… So heavy…” he panted, she slapped the back of his head, “Just put me down!!”

“I’m kidding I’m kidding, my princess is just as light as a feather,” he grinned and took her backpack along with his hands.

 

“Yaah Minseok,” she mumbled on their way to her dorm, “Hmm?”

“Thanks,” she smiled and leaned her hand to his shoulder, “Anything for my princess,”

He expected her to scold him like how she usually did everytime Xiumin showered her with his greasy phrases, but instead he’s answered by a soft laugh that come out from .

“You’re never tired to say something grease to me huh?” she giggled, “But anyway, once again thank you,”

 

 

 

Hanin haven’t met Xiumin again after the piggyback incident, a week passed when suddenly Luhan called her and invites her to hang out at his house again.

“What are you doing here?” she looked at Xiumin suspiciously as he’s the one who opened the door, not Luhan.

“He’s out with Lay to buy some snacks, but he’ll be back in one hour,”

She plopped herself to the sofa, he sat beside her and leaned his head to her shoulder, “Yaaah what are you doing!!” she shrugged his head off and hissed, he pouted at her, “So this is how you treat the man who loves you?”

“Oh Xiumin please don’t start again…” she groaned and burying her face to the pillows.

“Why are you so mean to me and always rejecting my love declaration to you?”

She sighed, “You only do that to tease me right? You’re never serious…” she rolled her eyes.

“I’m always serious, or should I prove how serious am I to you?” he said and hovering above her, her eyes widened as she realize the situation, her body is trapped between his and the sofa.

Xiumin put his hand on the either side of her face and looked at her with a serious gaze, she gulped when she saw his expression, this is the first time she saw him like that, so different from the usual Xiumin she knew.

“Yaaah Xiumin get off me!!” she tried to push him but it isn’t working, because after all, he’s stronger than her.

His face inched closer and now their face is just centimeters away from each other, she can feel her face is heated up as she looked into Xiumin’s brown orbs.

“Close your eyes…” he whispered, she quickly closed her eyes and feels her heartbeat getting faster when Xiumin’s face getting closer.

 

Xiumin burst into a fit of laughter and rolling on the floor while clutching his stomach, Hanin opened her eyes and her face looked dumbfounded as she saw him laughing.

“You should see your own face when I did that earlier!!! So hilarious!!” he laughed and wiped the tears that come from his eyes.

She clenched her fist and feels angry, so he’s just teasing me again?! She thought.

“Eeey Hanin you should see yourself, you looks so…” a slap landed on his right cheek, just when Luhan and Lay entered the living room.

He touch his own cheeks and his eyes widened when she saw her, tears starting to welled up on her eyes.

Luhan looked at them, “What’s happening here?” Xiumin moved closer and grab her hands but she slapped his hands away, “Why are you kept making fun of me like that? I hate you!!” she grabs her bag and dashed outside the house, Xiumin is about to chase her when Luhan’s hand stop him and he shook his head.

“We should talk Minseok aah, I think you went overboard with her….”

 

 

 

It’s the usual class just like the other day, Hanin sat with Chen and the other students inside the class and holding the paper scores, today they will learn a new song.

She sighed and ruffling her hair, “What’s wrong with you?” Chen playfully smacked her forehead with his fingers, she winced in pain and hit his arms, “None of your business,”

“I’m sorry, but you two must be in a wrong class mister,” she heard their instructor talking to the students who sat on the back row, she didn’t bother to look back because some students tends to entered the wrong class because their schedule is mixed up.

“Uhh we’re not in the wrong class kyosunim, I have something to talk to my girlfriend,” the boy spoke up.

She looked up and her eyes widened to see Xiumin and Lay walk to the front of the class, “What?!”

“Your girlfriend? Look, no matter how important your talk with your girlfriend is, I have to make you leave because we’re about to start the class,”

“Allright, how about you let me sing one song and then we’ll leave the class?” Xiumin looked at the instructor hopefully, he sighed, “I’m afraid I can’t let you do th… Hey hey!!”

Lay grabs the guitar and Xiumin stands in front of the class, ignoring the instructor’s nag.

“Lee Hanin, I’m truly sorry for what I did that day… And I hope you’ll forgive me,” he smiled, Hanin blushed and covered her face shyly as her classmates whistling at her.

Lay starts to play the guitar, and then Xiumin opened his mouth and sing

 

To me you’re more illuminating than an angel
If anyone wills any ill towards you, I won’t let it happen
Nervous as if I’m stepping into Eden for the first time
I want to look at you everyday, think of you everyday

 

Xiumin kept gazing at her while singing the song, she can’t help but chuckled when his voice a little bit shaking in the middle of the song.

 

When I fell in love, there’s no turning back
My wings were lost, my eternal life stripped away, oh no
But my one and only reason for my happiness
Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

 

She looked at him in amazement as, although he start the song with a slight shaky note, he hit the high note perfectly.

The class claps their hands as Xiumin finished the song, “Thank you… And Kyosunim, if you didn’t mind I want to borrow Hanin, thank you very much!”

“Yaaah!!” without more word, he pulled her outside, her friends whistled at them and even the instructor just shaking his head but slightly smiled.

 

“Xiumin!! Let me go!!” Hanin whined, finally he released her hands, they stopped at the campus’ garden.

“I’m sorry Hanin aaah,”

“For what? Teasing me up until I cried?” she scoffed and crossed her arms, “For that… And also I want to say that I seriously like you… I’ve fallen in love with you for a long time,” he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

Hanin just looked at her without blinking, “Are you serious? Or you’re just teasing me again?”

“I’m serious! I’ve always serious if it comes to my feelings to you!”

She looked at him, “Then if you are really serious, kiss me,”

“HUH?!” his eyes widened and almost pops out from his head.

“I’m right am I? You’re just teasing me ag…”

Xiumin held her face with his hands and pulled her into a kiss, she’s surprised for a second but then closed her eyes and circling her arms around his neck, responding to his kiss.

The kiss was sweet, soft and caring. She pulled away from the kiss first and smiled, he looked at her eyes and smiled too.

“Now you can see how serious I am with you right?” he leaned his forehead into hers while hugging her waist.

“Ummmmmm, what if I say no?” she looked at him with a playful glint and smiled, he paused a moment but then grinned, “Then I have to kiss you once again to convince you,”

She hit his chest lightly and blushed, “Okay, I believe you,”

“So you agreed to be my girlfriend too?” he asked, she laughed and nodded.

“Yes.”

 

 

Notes :

Oneul date hallae : should we go on a date today?
Jwesonghamnida : I’m sorry (formal)

Jongmal mianhae : I’m so sorry (informal)

Jagiya : baby / dear

Kyosunim : professor

------------------

and yaaaaaay it's finished! *wiggling with Bakehyun and Thao*

have you guys thought that these days our baozi is getting handsome and more handsome? ;w;

and i'm sorry if there's grammar mistakes in my story i'm too lazy to beta it *bows*

hope you enjoy this and keep spreading the baozi love! *throws readers hot steamed bun*