Revenge

Revenge

“Ji-ah.” I hugged him and cried on his chest, he dragged me into the house and locked the door behind him.

“What Wrong Seungi?!” he asked when we seat down.

“I-I.. JunH-JunHyung .. Is .. He .. Can't,” I then Breaked down Crying again, he went and brought me a glass of water, and let me cry on his chest.

After a while I finally calmed down, I told Him the whole story.. How I saw it in the news but he told me they were wrong and I believed him and then I saw him and Hara kissing in KBS.


“Seungi maybe Hara is the one who kissed him!! I know Junhyung well he loves you!!”

“You Think??”

“yeah, you guys have been together for more than a year now, you need to talk to him.. I'm sure you just came in the wrong time, and Hara is the one who forced her self on Junhyung.”

“Ok I'll talk to him but not now .. Can I stay here tonight??”

“Sure.. Seungi my house is house.” he said with a smile.

“Ji-ah~ I Love You~.”

“hhhh I love you more Seungi-ah~.”


*Next Day*

I'm on my way back to the dorm.. I'll talk to Junhyung and ask him to tell me the truth, I'm so scared what if he really is cheating on me, if he didn't want me anymore he should tell me & we'll break up.. Even through the thought of me no longer with him breaks my heart... I just entered the dorm.

“Good morning Hyung~” Yoseop Said Smiling.

“Morning.” I smiled back to him.

“where have you been?? Why didn't you sleep here last night?? You made us worry.” Said Kikwang.

“I was in Jiyoug's house and was too tired to come back so I slept there, sorry for worrying you.”

“aha but tell us again if your going to sleep some where else, you scared us, right guys??”

“YES~” everyone said Except Junhyung.

“Sorry guys.. Junhyung Cam we talk??”


“h-huh!! We don't have time.. We're late for practice cuz of you.. Sorry!! Come on everyone!! I'll be in the van.”


We practiced our new dance for our comeback for about 4 hours, then we had to go shot for the teaser and now it's almost 11pm, we just got back to the dorm.


“Junhyung can we..” I said but he cut saying. “I'm going to take a shower.”

Then run away.. He's been ignoring me the whole day, I wanted to stay up until he finish his shower and talk to him but he took so long and I feel asleep.


I woke up the next day and Junhyung was already gone, he had to perform on music core, and then B2ST will have a photo-shoot and then an interview.

The day passed and Junhyung was ignoring me.. It hurt alot.. He doesn't hear me when I talk to him.. Its like i'm invisible!!! I'm in so much pain.. But it seems like he doesn't care.. How could he!! He sees right through me, like i'm not there.. Like we never met.. Like he doesn't know me.. We are having an interview right now, and suddenly.

“Can I make a confession?” Junhyung said.

“Yes Sure.” The MC said.

“I don't how to say this but.. You all know about the Rumors about me & Hara right??”

“Yes We do.” replied the MC.

“Well.. Their true..”

WTF!! so it was true.. That son of a bi*ch how could he.. I really wanted to punch him but I couldn't it was a live broadcast...

After the interview was over I didn't talk to Junhyung!! I went straight to JiYong's house.. When JiYong opened the door.

“i'm Gona take my revenge.” I said to him.

I stayed in JiYong's house for 2 days planing my revenge but I had to go back because we'll make our comeback soon.. we didnt talk!! He acted like doesnt know me and i did the same for a week now .. But now its time to destroy his life.

I was in a show when they asked me if I had a girlfriend my answer was..

“i'm not gone lie, I HAD a boyfriend... I was gay I liked a man but not anymore.”

“So your gay??”

“I was, but not anymore.”

“Your some brave to tell the truth..” Said the MC.

“Why Should I lie?? I'm not ashamed because I was gay!! I was in the past but not anymore!! I like Girls now”

Everyone was shocked because I said that but after a while people started loving me because i'm brave and not a Lier!! I said the truth because its apart of my plan to destroy Junhyung's life.

*End of FlashBack* ((A/N: The FlashBack started at the start of the Fic ^^))


I'm backstage, Its a live variety show. I'm gone take my revenge tonight.

I came out and started singing with a Big TV behind me first it showed the news saying that Junhyung and Hara are dating then showing photos of me & Junhyung Kissing & Hugging and doing what couples do!! Then photos showing that Junhyung is ignoring me..


((Song)):


I saw it in the news
You told me they were wrong
And I stood up for you
'Cause I believed you were the one

You had all the chances in the world
To let me know the truth
What the hell's wrong with you?

Are you even listening when I talk to you?
Do you even care what I'm going through?
Your eyes stare and they're staring right through me
You're right there but it's like you never knew me

Do you even know how much it hurt,
That you gave up on me to be with her?
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were

I'm so mad at you right now
I can't even find the words
And you're on the way down
I can't wait to see you burn
You try to make me hate that girl
When I should be hating you
What the hell's wrong with you?

Are you even listening when I talk to you?
Do you even care what I'm going through?
Your eyes stare and they're staring right through me
You're right there but it's like you never knew me

Do you even know how much it hurt,
That you gave up on me to be with her?
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were
(than you ever were)
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were

Nothing can save you now that it's over
I guess that you'll find out when you're no one
Don't say you're sorry now 'cause I just don't care

Nothing can save you now, nothing
Nothing can save you now, nothing

Are you even listening when I talk to you?
Do you even care what I'm going through?
You're eyes stare and they're staring right through me
You're right there but it's like you never knew me

Do you even know how much it hurt,
That you gave up on me to be with her?
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were
(than you ever were)
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were.


When I finished Singing i got of the stage and wanted to leave when Someone hold my wrist and made me turn around, it was Junhyung and he looked pissed.

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO!!” He said Screaming.

the camera was on us.

“I Showed The World The Truth!! That your a lying Cheater.”

He got a text.

“Hara Just Broke up with me!! HAPPY NOW??”

“Yes!! + The Company will kick you out because in our contract we are not supposed to date!! And you broke that didn't you?” I said smiling.

“WHAT!!”

“Have a nice life B*tch!!”



*END*



===============

Omo >< it's over now!!
What do you guys think??

sorry if it was too long :/


Comments are LOVED<3