Jessica's Past

Soshi Direction : Season 1

Chapter Three - Jessica's Past

By : l3lisscuitte

21/06/2012

 

Recap

They walked out of the airport to see a huge crowd of fans, screaming 'Girls Generation'. Some had banners on their hands, others have cameras. Only a few are Directioners.

 

Zayn : Wow. you guys sure are popular. (whispers to a girl beside him)

Taeyeon : Yea... Thank you. (whispers back)

1D went into a car while SNSD went into one. 1D's car followed behing SNSD's car and into their dorm.

 

 

*Orange = Korean

 

Girls Generation brought One Direction into their new dorm. A few months ago, Girls Generation moved into a better and bigger dorm as a reward of their hardwork. It was a gift from Lee Sooman. This dorm have six rooms, a living room, kitchen, three bathrooms and a balcony. One of the six rooms was a closet for the girls since they have so many clothes. They even have clothes at their studio. YulSica shared a room, TaeNy shared a room, SunHyo shared a room and SooYoonSeo shared a room. The other two rooms were for One Direction. Zayn, Niall and Liam Shared a room while Harry and Louis shared one.

 

9:40PM

 

Tiffany left her room and saw Louis leaving his room.

Tiffany : How's it... uhm... Louis? (stops him)

Louis : Great. Everything's good. And... Nice house. (talks to Tiffany)

Tiffany : I know... We got it as a gift a few months back. (eyesmiles)

Louis : Yea... (lost in Tiffany's eyes)

 

Tiffany got a little freaked out and started waving her hands in front of Louis. He finally snapped out of it.

Louis : Sorry.

Tiffany : (giggles) It's okay.

Harry : Come on Louieeeeee. (yells from their room) Come check out our room! And bring over the bags!

Louis : Get it yourself, Harry! (yells back)

Harry : NEVER LOU-

Niall : (yells from his room) I WILL NEVERRRR SAY NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Louis and Harry : SHUT UP! (joking)

Jessica : YOU BOTH SHUT UP! (yells from her bedroom)

 

(silence...)

 

Louis : She's so scary... But why did she yell?

Tiffany : That means she's sleeping...

Louis : Oh (laughs) How cute.

Niall : (yells) Thank you for retaliating... Er... You're Jessica right?!

 

(silence)

 

Niall : No? Yes? Jessica?! (screams)

 

(silence)

 

The door of Yulsic's room swung opened and Tiffany's face grew pale. Jessica emerged from her bedroom door. Her hair was in a mess, her face without make up on, her tired eyes and she bit her lips angrily but she still looked stunning as ever.

Tiffany : uh-oh. Not good.

Louis : (stares at the different Jessica) Woah...

Tiffany : (screams) VIOLENT SICA ON THE LOOSE!

 

With that, the house turned chaos. Loud sounds came from all the rooms. Banging, screaming and slamming.

Louis : What?

Tiffany : Go save Niall before it's-

Niall : AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Tiffany : Too... Late...

 

Liam woke up from his sleep and saw Jessica wrestling Niall on his bed. Taeyeon fell off her bed when she heard Tiffany's warning. Hyoyeon and Sunny banged into each other while running out of their room. Yuri dropped her phone when she heard Tiffany's cry. Sooyoung dropped her two packets of potatoes chips, Yoona and Seohyun woke up from their sleep. Harry was dancing around in the room and Zayn was in the kitchen, searching for some cold drinks when he heard some loud noises and then Niall's high-pitch scream. Everyone rushed into Niall's room to see Jessica wrestling Niall.

 

SNSD : OMG!

 

They rushed forward to pull Jessica away. Niall was gasping for his breath when Jessica got off him. He's still a little shocked at what just happened. A girl just wrestled him and even won. She was so strong... He quickly got up and dusted his pants, weakly.

Zayn : What's with her? (shocked)

Tiffany : She's having some bad time in life recently. So she gets mad when people interrupts her sleep.

Zayn : What bad incidents?

Tiffany : uhm... I shouldn't say it... (turns her attention back to Jessica)

Yuri : Sica stop being crazy!

Sooyoung : (splashes a bucket of water in her face)

Jessica : (Dolphin screams for 5 seconds)

Sooyoung : You okay?

Jessica : (wipes face) Yea... (looks at Niall and his shocked face) Omg... Niall... You're Niall right?

Niall : (scared) Y-yea... I... Yea...

Jessica : Niall... I... (walks to Niall)

Niall : No. Don't... (moves away from her)

Jessica : I'm so sorry Niall. (runs to Niall and hugs him)

Niall : (froze) Jessica...

Jessica : Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for wrestling you. (breaks the hug and looks at Niall) And I'm sorry to everyone. I lost my mind... I ... (sighs)

Niall : (smiles) Uhm... It's okay.

Taeyeon : Please, don't dislike her.

Niall : I won't.

Taeyeon : Your friends?

Liam : I don't know... I'm scared of her... (leans against the wall)

Taeyeon : Scared? No, don't be.

Yoona : Yeah! Sica-unni is good.

Seohyun : She's just not feeling good these days.

Yoona : True. Please don't be scared of her.

Harry : Er... He attacked my friend.

Tiffany : Just forgive her?

Zayn and Harry : i don't know...

Niall : Look, i forgave Jessi. You guys should too.

Jessica : (smiles) Thanks Niall.

Tiffany : Sica didn't mean it... She's having some... depressing times lately.

Jessica : Fany...

Tiffany : Look, i gotta say it, Jess. Or they wouldn't forgive you.

Jessica : No! Don't!

Hyoyeon : Say it Fany! It's for your sake, Sica !

Jessica : Please-

Tiffany : Her best friend, betrayed her. He hurted her. He ruined the happy Jessica that was finally back.

Jessica : TIFFANY!

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

Sunny : Sica...Don't cry. (hugs Jessica)

Jessica : (looks down) Stop it, Tiffany.

Tiffany : No i won't stop. He was the guy she trusted. The guy she had a crush on for a year. She loved him but she never wanted to confess. We told her to confess but she never listens.

Louis : (shocked) W-why?

Sooyoung : She is scared of rejection.

Tiffany : Yes, Sooyoung is right. Jessica was once rejected by a guy before. Someone we won't say.

Jessica : Stop it !

Taeyeon : Pany, stop. Sica can't take it.

Tiffany : The guy humiliated her in front of everyone. He dated her enemy, the one who had been torturing her for years. He called her fake, he called her ugly. He hated her. She was heartbroken and this is the Jessica that you see now. When she sleeps, she forgets about him and the pain. The other thing that stops her from thinking about him is laughing, and maybe thinking about other stuffs.

1D : (speechless)

Jessica : (drops on the floor and cries) T-tiffany...

Tiffany : (runs and hugs Sica) Sorry Jessica. Mianhe. Jaejoong oppa isn't worth your time, Sica. Forget him.

Zayn : Jay-zong is his name?

Tiffant : Jay-Jun.

1D : (murmurs) Jay-Jun... Jay-Jun...

Sunny : Let's call it a day.

Seohyun : Sica unni... Go to sleep okay? Forget about that bad guy.

 

SNSD helped Jessica back to bed. 1D looked at each other awkwardly and silently in Niall, Zayn and Liam's room.

 

Niall : So you guys forgave her?

Liam : Yeah, I guess.

Harry : We should since she had such a past.

Louis : She didn't mean it anyway.

Zayn : I know how she feels... (sighs

 

 

 

The others looked at Zayn quietly, knowing that he is thinking about Perrie - the woman who hurt Zayn. An idea creeped into their minds at the same time.

 

 

Great minds think alike.