One Direction to Korea

Soshi Direction : Season 1

Chapter One - One Direction to Korea

By : l3lisscuitte

21/06/2012

 

The five boys were in the plane, all ready to go to Korea for their tour. They were excited and all, since it was their first time going to Korea, as a band. Their tour always happen at those same old places with screaming fangirls and, maybe a few yelling fanboys. Their manager told them that Korea was a huge different area they were going to tour in. One Direction is pretty much invisible in Korea. What is hot in korea is KPOP (duh). Their manager and some staffs have been talking alot about this particular girl band (that they might meet). Called Girls Generation. They had seen their one of their Music Videos and it was titled 'Gee'. It was really catchy to the boys and sometimes this song pops into their head. 

 

Louis : Gee gee gee gee. (sings)

Zayn : Baby baby. (moves his feet like the Gee dance)

 

And they laughed as usual. As soon as the plane started off, the five boys fell alseep and was already having their beautiful dream.

 

Manager : Wake up boys! Breakfast ! 

 

Louis rubbed his eyes and sat up from his seat. He was sitting beside Niall, who was sitting beside Liam. Harry and Zayn was behind them. Liam and Zayn got the window seats. Everyone woke up, except for Zayn who insist on sleeping. They brushed their teeth, washed up and had their breakfast. 

 

11.55AM

 

Niall : Zayn, seriously, get up. 

Zayn : uuuurgh. Just go away. 

Harry : We has already finished our breakfast. 

Niall : Yes, true. It's been two hours since we woke up. So you had more sleep than us...

Liam : WAKE UP ZAYN! (yells from the front seat) 

Louis : GET OUT GET OUT. GET OUT OF THE SEAT! (sings in One Thing's tune) 

Zayn : Ohgod. What's that terrible sound? (covers face with pillow)

ALL (except Zayn and Louis) : HAHHAHAHHAHA. (laughs) 

Harry : That is the best sentence you had ever said, Zayn. (clapping and laughing)

Louis : HARRY! (yells) 

Harry : WAKE HIM UP! (gulps and points at Zayn) 

Liam : Let's wake him up first, then we'll hep you get Harry later. Okay Louis?

Louis : Okay. 

Niall : (tickles Zayn) Wake up!

Harry : That. Will. Never. Work. 

Niall : It used to work. He's already lost in his dreams eversince we got famous so this failed to work. 

Louis : Too tiring, perhaps? 

Liam : Most likely. 

Harry : Only one thing to do which is-

Niall : You've got that- (sings)

Louis : ONE THING! (sings along)

Liam : Oh seriously, why are we using our songs into our lives now?! (pulls his own hair)

Louis : I don't know, Cause we are awesome?

Liam : Yeahyeah, whatever.

Harry : OMG. IS THAT PERRIE ?! (screams)

Niall : Holy, where?

Zayn jumped out from his seat and looked around. When he realised he was tricked by Harry, he shot him a glare.

 

Niall : WHERE?! HARRY! WHERE?! (stands up and looks around)

Liam : He's just kidding, Niall.

Niall : Crap.

Zayn : Harry...

Harry : What?

Liam : Yea, Harry, you shouldn't do that. You know about HIM and HER and THAT and HIS FEELINGS and EVERYTHING.

Harry : But I woke him up didn't I?

Louis : But... You reminded him of the past didn't you? (sighs)

 

Zayn was no longer listening to them. He's just staring out of the window. Perrie, his girl- ex-girlfriend who broke up with him a month ago for another guy. He likes her, alot. And he just realised that she was with him for FUN and FAME. She had no feelings for him. He's devastated of course and still could not get over her.

 

Harry : Sorry.

Zayn : Nah, it's okay.

Niall : Then go wash up.

 

He nodded sadly and went to wash up. When he disappeared from the others, they all glared at Harry.

 

Harry : What? (worried)

Louis : What? You asked what? Look at Zayn's face when you reminded him of the past.

Harry : It's the past! (shrugs apologetically)

Niall : He must be really hurt right now.

Liam : You guys know very well that we should, NEVER, talk about Perrie.

Louis : Yes. I do.

Harry : I don't know why is he still so upset. He should forget about her. She's not worth his love.

Niall : What can we do? He's lovesick.

Louis : Badly.

Harry : How do we make him... (rubs chin) Uhm... unlovesick? (looks at Louis)

Louis : No idea. (looks at Niall)

Niall : What? (freaks out)

Louis : You heard Harry didn't you, Niall?

Niall : Oh right.

Harry & Louis : Then?!

Niall : Ohhhh good...

Louis : HUH?!

Niall : Wait, what? Oh, I don't know how.

Harry & Louis : You should know right? (looks at Liam)

Liam : (hair flips) Of course I do. But it's a little ridiculous.

Others : What is it?!

Liam : Well...

Niall : Just.

Harry : Say.

Louis : It.

Liam : Make. Him. In love with another girl.

 

 

6.06PM

 

Manager : Boys, welcome to Korea.

1D : Woah... (looks around the airport)

Louis : Beautiful.

Harry : The girls looked different.

Niall : Magical.

Liam : Unique.

Zayn : Ok.

Louis-Liam-Niall-Harry (LLNH) : Ok?! (glares at Zayn)

Harry : I was hoping for a Zaynster word. (whispers to the other four guys.)

Niall : So did i. (whispers back)

Liam : Don't blame him guys.

Louis : Agreed.

Zayn : Blame what?

LLNH : Nothing.

 

1D walked their way out, without being recognised.

 

Louis : Wow... It's peaceful here. (smiles)

Harry : How is that good? This means we're not that popular.

Niall : Not like Girls Generation. They even have fans in our country.

Harry : Yeah. I want to be like them. Oh and I wonder how do they really looks like.

Manager : They will be here soon to bring you guys to their dorm so you'll see them in awhile.

1D : WHAT?!

Manager : You didn't know?

Louis : Well, you never told us.

Manager : Now I did. Their company, SMent have decided to take you in for sometime, while you have your tour. You will also be joining them for their SMTown Concert in a few weeks time.

Louis : THAT IS SO QUICK.

Liam : But we don't even know how to speak Korean !

Manager : Two girls from the band speaks English. And they are fluent in it. They are very important in your days in Korea so please be nice to them. These two girls are the key to your communication with other people. Actually, the other members know some basic English too but they might get stucked at times.

Harry : Ooooh ~ (grins)

Liam : What about you?

Manager : I have some plans so you'll be staying with the Girls Generation. (looks at watch) Okay it's 6.10, I have to go for a meeting with the SMent's directors' board at 7. I have to go now, Goodluck boys.

1D : Wait but-

Manager : See ya. (runs off)

Louis : He's been quite weird lately.

Harry : MAYBE HE HAS A GIRL FRIEND!

Liam : Are you mad?!

Harry : NO! MAYBE!

Liam : He's too ugly to have a girlfriend.

Niall : Ouch that is harsh.

Louis : True though, look at his fat face... Huge belly and short arms and legs. Oh god (pretends to vomit)

1D : (laughs)

 

? : Hello. You must be One Direction.

The boys stopped laughing and turned around to see nine beautiful girls.

Girls Generation.