Spiderman?!

[One Shot] Spiderman?!

 

"Hmmm...that's odd...he is not calling me" Dara said to herself while looking to her cellphone. 

"Dara!" I heard Bom calling me.

Dara checked the time "are they still praciting?" keeps talking to herself. "but Seungri texted me earlier that they wrapped up in the morning." now pouting to herself.

"Dara!!!!!" Bom shouted with her whole-being. 

I gasped and asked her "Omo...why?" 

She just rolled her eyes  "Let's go. Minzy already at the car with Jjanggoo Manager. We must not be late in the red carpet. And I am excited to meet  Andrew Garfield!" she giggled like a teenager.

I just sighed. "Arasso...Arasso"

 


 

Upon arrival at the event, Dara composed herself and smile to the whole crowd who greeted them. There's a mini-introduction and after a while, she gasped when Bom shouted because "spiderman" came out from nowhere. She became a little nervous when "spiderman" get closer to them and just found herself up in the air. She then realized that "spiderman" lift her. Why her?! Is it because she's the thinnest? But she managed to smile and post at the cameras around them, she heard Bom and Minzy's laugh around her. 

While in "spiderman's arm", she felt something. She can't exactly name it but the she doesn't know why she feel safe and when they made an "eye to eye" contact, her heatbeat suddenly stopped then it "moved" faster. It's like that her heart will come out of her chest. Only one person can make that  to her. Jiyong aka G Dragon of Big Bang. The one who is not calling her since this morning. His boyfriend but of course, a secret between YG family. Only Papa YG can tell when they can admit their relationship to the public. She know, this is not yet the right time. 2NE1 and Big Bang's career are on it's peak. All of them cannot afford to lose it. 

After that, the main actors and actresses of Spiderman landed in the red carpet. They joined of course. Dara keep on glancing on Bom's side because she knew that her friend is the happiest person in the wholeworld right now. Why not? Bom is just standing beside Andrew Garfield, the true Spiderman.

 


 

After the event, Jjanggoo Manager called me "Dara, there is a fan service tonight." then winked at me.

"Huh? At this hour? Where?" she asked.

He looked at Bom and Minzy who are currently smiling at her widely then looked at her back. I automatically turn around and shout when I saw "spiderman". Yes, him. The one who lifted me at the event. "Omo! You scared me." I said while holding my chest. "Why you're still wearing your costume? Are you shy? Kekeke" I said jokingly.

"Dara, you talk to him inside our van. Minzy, Jjanggoo Manager and I will just stroll around the area." Bom said.

Before I can say anything, they all turn their backs at me. I just sighed and looked back to "spiderman". I smiled and guided him inside our van. But wait, why all of them leave me?! I looked again at "spiderman" and pray that the person inside that costume is a good person.

When we already inside, "spiderman" locked the door immediately and hugged me. She was supposed to scream, right? But she was just startled then she smell a familiar perfume. And heard a chuckle. Did the "spiderman" did that? Then something popped on my head. "Yah! Who are you?! Are you Jiyong?!" I shouted.

"Spiderman" remove his head costume and his laughter filled inside our van. I was unable to move for a while and stared at him with irriration. "Missed me?" he asked. 

My hand punch his shoulder and shout "You jerk! Why you're not calling me?! Why you are here?! You're supposed to be in Japan right?!  Why are you wearing that---" my rant was cut because he suddenly kissed me. His kiss calm my nerves and after a minutes of kissing, he rested his forehead to my forehead then look at me straight to the eye. My heart beats like there's no tomorrow.

"Missed me?" he asked again. I just nodded, unable to speak because of that earth-shattering kiss he gave me.

He laughed then said "I missed you too. So much" and he hugged me. Tightly.

I hugged him back. "Why are you here?" I asked him calmly

He chuckled "Of course I missed you. We were in Japan for weeks and other BB members are getting annoyed with me because I keep on saying your name to them."

I break the hug and looked at him then laugh.

"Yah! What's so funny?" he asked, irritation is visible in his face.

"You! Why you're wearing that costume?" I .

He smirked then said. "I heard from Jjanggoo Manager that someone will do a cosplay of Spiderman and part of the act is to carry one of 2ne1 member. So I volunteered and immediately flew here because I don't want anyone to carry you. It should only be me!"

I raised my eyebrow "And how sure you are that I am the one who will be carried?"

He grinned like a high-school boy "Of course, I ask Jjanggoo Manager who will be carried. If it's Bom and Minzy, of course. I will not do the cosplay thing. I am not a Spiderman fan in the first place"

I just laugh at him and pinch his both cheeks "Oh my! I love you Jiyong!"

He smiled and said "I love You too dara" 

My eyes softened and bound to cry when I saw his panic face. "Why? Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked. I shook my head and said. "I am really looking forward to admit our relationship in public so that everyone will see how much we love each other."

He hugged me again "I am too...I know, someday. We will be free. So, let's enjoy what we have right now. Arasso?" he gently said.

I nodded and kiss him with my whole heart. He kissed me back with his whole heart too.

 


 

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh it's done! thanks for wasting your time in reading cheeky let's be friends! My twitter username @Nhycca