Misunderstanding

HAUNTED by an ANNOYING GHOST!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what do you want from me Yoora? You clearly know I have no interest in you." Jaegun said as he leaned down on the wall with his hands tucked in both his blazer pockets.

Yoora smirked and flipped her hair around as she spun around to face him. "You clearly know what the situation is now right?" Yoora asked as she smirked happily.

Jaegun curled up his fist. *This .* He angrily thought, he looked up and glared at her. 

"You better not harm my girlfriend's dad's company! You stay out of her way and let her live in peace." Jaegun stated it clearly and got up. "Anyways, I have no interest in dealing anything with you. So just leave me alone and stay out of my way." 

"Hmmm, you think that's possible. My father's companies are great friends with yours. They are even thinking of finding a husband for me. Maybe I should tell my dad about you." Yoora flashed an evil grin at Jaegun.

Jaegun turn to him and gave her a firm look. "You wouldn't dare.." 

"Try me. I am indeed the Jung Yoora everybody talks about. I have everything, I even have the power to overcome you." Yoora walked to Jaegun, Jaegun just stay stiff.

Yoora ran her hands over his body and came to his arms. "My, what strong arms you have... Nice." She purred.

Jaegun shook her hands off his arms and glared at her. "You have no power, Yoora. You have none. I'm just here because of you tell me there is a meeting you wanna discuss with me." 

"Right. I forgot about the meeting." She smirked. "Well, this meeting is different than the usual meeting we have." She said and turn her back to him as she strided to a duffel bag in the middle of the room.

Jaegun eyed her suspiciously. *What is she doing?* He wondered and raised his brow, confused. Yoora had whipped out a lingerie lace with not much covering.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Jaegun screamed and stiffened even more. *This girl is crazy!* 

Yoora smirked. "Ain't it obvious? I'm gonna make out with you." Jaegun just glared at her. *This ...* 

"No way! I don't have time for this. I'm outta here! So this was a prank!" Jaegun angrily stormed off. "So, if you ran off now I might take down Sungji's precious company."

Jaegun's hand froze at the spot where he was about to twist the doorknob, ready to get out of here. But he couldn't, at the mention of his girlfriend's company's name. 

"You wouldn't..." Jaegun's forehead started to sweat with worried. Yoora just smirked, "Hmmph. Seems like you don't think that I can do it. I sure can. Just let me dial my dad's number now." 

She swiped out her phone and started to dial a number, she placed it by her ear and the other side answered. 

And with a sick fake girly high-pitched voice, she called out to her dad. "Daddiee~ It's princess here!" She squealed like a 5 year old. Jaegun nearly puked in his mouth.

"Mmm, daddy I have a favor to ask. You know about the Lee's corporation with an only daughter?" She started and Jaegun's eyes widened. *This is serious..*

"Um, Lee Sungji? Yeah! That girl, she messed with me dad and-Hey!" Her phone was snatched as Jaegun took it from her angrily and smashed it to the ground.

Jaegun had a pissed off look on his face and Yoora smirked, "That's one side I have never seen from you, Mr. Perfect." She smirked. "You were always being a good boy. How fake can you be?" She shook her head and sighed.

Jaegun remained silent and just turn to her, "What do you want me to do?" He questioned. Yoora just smirked. *Gotcha!*

"Hmm, I don't know.. Maybe.." She fumbled with her shirt as she started to it one by one. "... Sleep with me." She looked at Jaegun, whose eyes were already dead serious.

He sighed loudly and tightened his fists. His heart was screaming no, but then his brain was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter