CHAPTER 8

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 8 –

--- School break Time ---

I, Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon and Sohyun was having their lunch but suddenly there was a group of girl approach her, yeah they are SNSD.

“You Hyunseung Oppa’s slave. Hahaha... I’m happy to know that. You must treat him nicely and don’t forget don’t take a chance to make him yours or you will face us. You know what will happen right?” Taeyeon warned her while glared at me.

“Yah! you don’t have to say that. Look at you, just Hyunseung fangirls. You must correcting yourself first, think you’re matched with him. You’re so pityfull.” Jihyun defend me.

“Better if you go or get my punch. And you heard we’ll always stay in Hyuna’s side.” Jiyoon said too.

“Now, get out from here! We don’t want to see your face.” Gayoon said.

“We want to get out from this place too, don’t like to see your ugly face. Come on guys. Hyuna remember that.” Tifanny said to her girls and leave that place.

“Hyuna, don’t think of it, we will stay by your side.” Sohyun said and comforting me.

“Ne, I know, But they are right. I must treat Hyunseung nicely, cause what he do to me.” I said smiling remember last night.

“Theres different today, you realised that girls?” Jihyun said give us clue.

“Aaa..I see. Hyuna, usually you will mad if we talk about Hyunseung. But today I see your smile while talk about him. There’s something happen last night with you two?” Gayoon was so curious and wait her answer.

“Ne, last night he be my savior, saving me from bad guy. I know he was kind, not like what I always think.” I said.

“It seems our Hyuna was already fall for his charm.” Jihyun teasing me.

“Yeah, don’t say that. He maybe listening what we say.”

“Arasso, we must go to class now.” Jiyoon said and the others follow her to the class.

--------------

“Hyuna, I’ve something to say.” Hyunseung sit in his chair and call me.

“Say it now!” I said.

 “From now on you aren’t my slave anymore. Are you happy?” –Hyunseung.

“Of course. But why that seems too quick, what happen to you?”.

“You don’t need to know.” Hyunseung said simple.

“Hyunseung, I know you do that because what happen last night and blaming yourself. Don’t be like that.”

“Sorry Hyuna.” He said

“Aniya, I must the one who say sorry to you. This happen to us all because of me. I’m the first to ruin our first introduce. I hope you will forgive me.” I said with full heart.

“Yeah, I already forgive you, Hyuna I’m sorry.” He said again.

“I already forgive you too. So are we friends now?”.

“Ne, we friends now. Let’s start over. Annyeong, Jang Hyunseung imnida.” He said and shaking hand with me.

“Annyeong! Kim Hyuna imnida, new students here. Nice to meet you Hyunseung-si.” I shake his hand.

“Ne, nice to meet you too, Hyuna-si.” Hyunseung said.

-----------

“Hey, you know what? Hyunseung already forgive me and we are friends now.” I said happly.

“WaaaH! That’s nice. Chukkhae!” Sohyun said.

“Ne, gumawo.”

--- Meanwhile ---

“Guys, you see that? Hyuna and I now are friends. What do you think guys?” Hyunseung asked his friends.

“We like that too... But would be better if she will be your girlfriend or maybe your future wife.” Yoseob teasing.

“Yah, we are just friends, don’t think too much. I must focused with my study now.” Hyunseung said argued.

“Ok. Let’s see what will happen with you two.” Yoseob said.

-----------------

School was ended---

I was talking with my friends when I saw Hyunseung looking for me.

“Hyuna, lets go home!” Hyunseung said and come to me.

“Oh! Ok, I’m going home now. See you...” I said goodbye to my friends.

“Ne, have fun with your new friends or your future boyfriend and maybe your future husband.” Jihyun whisper to me.

“Aish! Don’t think to much, we’re just friends.” I’m whispering to her.

“Yah! when will we going home. I’m tired now.” Hyunseung distract us.

“Ok.Ok. Bye... Bye...” I said and following him to his car.

“Ne. Bye... Bye...” Jihyun said.

----------------