Chapter 5

Cause 'Like' Such An Old Fashioned Word [ HIATUS ]

Seriously? Is there anything funny ? I kept walking. Everyone started laughing out loud. Especially, Minho. What's wrong with me ? Is there anything funny ? And then i felt something fell to the floor. Like a paper. I picked it up and read it. It write 'I am crazy' on it. Is this why everyone is laughing at me ? It must be Minho. Tears started to fall down. It's not because the paper.... It's because i'm thinking why did he hate me so much.... I wiped my tears. Sulli approach me.

"It's okay Yuri... It's just that crazy Choi.... I'm here with you now....." Sulli comfort me. I smiled weakly.

 

~After class~

The bell ring. I walked out from the classroom. Sulli came to me.

"Yuri, sorry.... I can't accompany you this day.... My cousin's back from America.... I must to fetch him with my other family...." Sulli said.

"It's okay Sulli-ah.... Just waste your time with your cousin... I know you miss him...." I said and smiled. Sulli smiled back. She waved and left. I sighed.

"The crazy Kwon Yuri finally come out from the classroom !" Jonghyun shouted. Everyone started to laugh again. I look down. Walk straight to the gate.

I walked to the park bench. Sat there and think about why did he hate me so much.... I felt i wanna cry.... But Yuri... You can't cry.... Big girls don't cry....

~7:00 PM~

Minho POV

 

"Aha ! I have more plan ! How about ? I dump her ? Haha ! Good idea !" I said and snapped my finger.

I found Yuri sitting on the park bench. At night ?! Seriously ?! She's daydreaming and look down. I can see tears in her eyes. I approached her. Smirking. I sat beside her. She looked at me.

"Hello Minho... I'm sorry.... I'm not in the mood for playing some prank..." She said.

"What are you talking about ? Who said that i wanna play prank on you ?" I asked. She didn't reply. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry.... I'm being like this to you.... Could you forgive me ?" I asked. She didn't reply again. She just nodded. She pulled off the hug.

"I have to go.... Bye...." She said.

"Where are you going ?" I asked.

"Home of course...." She said.

"You're going home with me" I said and stood up.

"I can take a bus Minho...." She said.

"No you can't...." I pulled her wrist.

~At the car~

"Ahh! Sh*t !" I said and hit the steer wheel.

"What is it ?" Yuri asked.

"The police already closed the street because our president had a party aroung here.... So, we should stay in hotel... Could we ?" I asked.

"S-sure...." She stuttered.

"Where's the hotel ?" She asked.

"Here...." I said and stopped the car at the hotel. We entered the hotel. The hotel was so expensive.... Even, there's a kitchen in a room.

"This is your room key Mr. Choi...." The receptionist said.

"Only one ?" Yuri asked. I pinched her arm.

"Ouch !!" She yelled.

"My money isn't that much Yuri...." I whispered. Isn't much ? Hahahaha ! I can pay all the room here.... I must to do this because is the part of my plan.

"Oh okay...." She said. She smiled to the receptionist.

We go to our room and there's only one bed. "Where should i sleep ?" She asked. "On the bed of course..." I said. "So you sleep on the floor ?" She asked again. "No... I sleep on the bed too..." I said.

"W-what ?"

"Don't worry... I won't do anything..." I said.

"Okay...." She said.

"I wanna take a bath first.... Wait here..." I said and go to the bathroom. I smirked.

"She's too innocent to lied for...." I thought.

After taking a bath, I go outside the bathroom. I looked at the bed. She already fell asleep. I chuckled.

"Are you ready ? Ready to hurt ? Huh?" I asked. I laid beside her.

"Good night stupid..." I said and i'm falling asleep.